Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (47) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Do you consider manga an obsession or a hobby?
dark_path42
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 01:00 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 791

for me it start as something to read on my free time then it became obsession.
kaos-pinkusagi03.gif
innesfree
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 02:51 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 793

At first, I think that reading manga is a part of my hobby. But when I grew older and srart to know the new way to get manga as in interne manga, I got obsessed and cannot let manga go even in the middle of important exam. I do not think I will let manga go in my life. kaos-pinkusagi29.gif
ala1221
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 03:08 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 794

i started al a hobby and now its an obsession
karina008
  Posted: Jul 6 2008, 03:15 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 795

I think that are both obsession and hobby! I like reading manga's! kaos-pinkusagi29.gif
tazza
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 03:27 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 796

ok i'd like to think of it as a hobby verging into an obsession... it's like i have to read it whenever i have free time... but i really love reading it! so it's hard to determine which catogory it falls under for me...
Kaythay
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 07:49 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 799

Pure hobby for me, I know what obsession feels like and this... is not it. Although, it's a very entertaining hobby kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
xaixchan
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 04:55 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 803

For me it's an obsesssion!!!! MUST HAVE! lol
13th
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 06:30 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 804

haha at first I'd say it was my hobby and then it moved on to an obsession when I had posters all over my walls but now it's an addiction that's I'm spending at least $20 week on and because of it I have no money for gas or food o.0
But I can't stop. I literally go through withdrawl.

Manga - my anti drug because when you're obsessed with manga how can you possibly afford drugs?
gingana
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 08:26 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 805

more like an obsession than a hobby
blakraven66
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:37 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 112

Just a hobby...not really something that takes over my life
stupidgirls
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 07:11 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 812

For others it might be a hobby, mine's is definitely obsession kaos-pinkusagi03.gif
turtruga
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:03 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 344

Oh those times when I didn't read manga were so good!!!!! I just watched anime xD but now.... I've more than 100 anime episodes to see cause I'm always reading manga -.-' it's both an hobby and an obcession cause if I start reading a manga that's retty interesting, I just keep on reading... I think I should start watching anime again tho -.-'
Fantasme
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:17 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 814

If checking up on manga releases, reading manga, talking about manga and staying up late in order to finish a manga I just discovered on a daily basis isn't called obsession, I don't know what is. Dx
rukiagiugiu
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 10:49 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 166

both really...and i'm starting to think it's going to be the death of me as well :))
jergens
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 12:24 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 825

at first it was just a hobby to kill my boredom but later on, it became an obsession.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (47) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1454 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus