Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (47) « First ... 45 46 [47]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Do you consider manga an obsession or a hobby?
ac10
Posted: Aug 21 2011, 03:20 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,144

I guess it's both for me or like somewhere in the middle. When I read manga I can't seem to stop and leaves me wanting for more to the point that I became anxious to turn on the pc all the time. But if I'm busy, i tend to forget about it until I could sleep at normal times. but sometimes the craving for it just creeps up on you anytime, anywhere and the cycle goes on. 292.gif
cupcakes35
Posted: Sep 11 2011, 09:45 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,167

Honestly, I think I consider manga to be both an obsession and a hobby. It's kind of a mix of both of them because whenever I'm bored, I consider reading some manga to be entertaining and quite the joyful thing to do. ^.^

Of course, if the manga's story line ends up being a very good one and the mangaka has more manga published and possibly scanlated online, it would become an obsession for me, leading me to read his or her other manga series. It might even lead me to reading other manga writtten by other mangaka, which can become a chain reaction. Haha~ :)
soysuva
Posted: Oct 8 2011, 07:18 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,184

A hobby b/c they read it occasionally, but not all the time. ^_^
nickel
Posted: Oct 13 2011, 04:55 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,072

i think its still a hobby.

many years ago when my mother told me "can'T you do something else" i was just telling her "well its better than smoking."

Since i was a kid i'd love to read books. And still im reading books without pictures (so just letters- yeah books like that also exist)

it's not wrong to give your pocketmoney for something you like.
And its good so long as its not all the time alcohol, zigarrets and sweets.

:)
Sality
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 11:11 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,230

Reading manga is my hobby :)
megumiokaya
Posted: Jan 30 2012, 08:06 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,250

It's just a hobby for me. So far, none of my hobbies has bordered to obsession yet.
FatalEssence
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 02:31 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,287

Honestly i consider it both! I read manga as a hobby BUT i am completely obsessed with it! loveloveloveloveLOVE manga! I even read it on my phone when i can!!! 291.gif
dork
Posted: Jun 23 2012, 12:31 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,293

I consider it a hobby, myself :)
jennm
Posted: Jul 4 2012, 12:56 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,297

I'm in the both category. I think of it as a hobby, but I am obsessed with certain series and attempt to read till really late. (I think until five am is my current record.)
nayeli yaquelin
Posted: Sep 22 2012, 05:22 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,328

para mi el manga se convirtio en una obsesion ya que siempre ando indagando en la web o en las libreria, buscando nuevos mangas. 282.gif
amoooo las mangas, son lo mejor........ 289.gif
yoojinkim
Posted: Dec 25 2012, 11:10 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,348

For me it's a hobby.. HAHA. I don't wanna see myself considering manga as an obsession! T_T LOL
janesi87
Posted: Mar 13 2013, 03:35 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 4,361

At first, it's just a hobby of mine but grandually, it is a indispensable part in my life. Now, i love it
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (47) « First ... 45 46 [47] 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2031 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus