Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (47) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Do you consider manga an obsession or a hobby?
yuna37
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 01:07 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 651

What began as a hobby has now turned into an obsession for me! I have to read manga daily (sometimes for several hours), both from the books themselves and also from the internet (what I download). It is definitely an obsession, hehe!
Nihgthawk
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 01:11 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 652

how to tell the difference

1. find out how much space is on your harddrive
2. find out how much space the mangas you have take up

If mangas are less then half of the harddrive its a hobby
If mangas are more than half of the harddrive its an obsession
also if you have ever bought an external hard drive to hold your manga files you are an otaku kaos-pinkusagi14.gif
luvmanga
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 01:20 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 378

i think it as more of an obsession that starts from being a hobby at first.
Himmelsfeder
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 11:20 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 347

It definitly was an obsession, but know I can pretty much avoid them as well (mostly when I`m broke and I have to ^^), but I still really really enjoy and like to read manga
reika
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 11:06 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 663

To me it's a hobby that i do to waste my life with. But my friends keep on saying i'm obsess with it. I do read manga everywhere i go (that have a computer) but i don't buy mangas.
rae1968
Posted: Jun 26 2008, 03:22 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 673

QUOTE (pink123 @ Jun 23 2008, 11:56 PM)
i want to say it's a hobby...but the fact that i check for new releases daily and am constantly searching for new manga makes me think it's an obsession. how did it become like this?

LOL I understand completely I been asking myself the same question!
magnafia
Posted: Jun 26 2008, 08:22 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 394

mmm I would say and obsession yep! definitely and obsession i go from one forum to other until i found out that someone post a new ch. of some series and i start reading it then i'm like >mmm what else lets look somewhere else maybe there is another one 3 hours later nop not a new one >lets rest and read some good book 2 hours later lets see if there is a new one mmmmm mmmm yay! there is lets read it> mmmm what should i do know let's visit other forums no mmm> lets do homework> finish lets look for a new one mmmm nop nop >i'm tired sleep kaos-pinkusagi40.gif

Now you understand definitely and obsession that i'm trying to surpass maybe when i get into school again i will start focusing more in doing well.. kaos-pinkusagi29.gif
unclouded_tree
Posted: Jun 26 2008, 10:30 PM

Gypsy

Member No.: 675

lol!
I'm not going to lie... manga is an obsession!
Without manga I would die! I read it everyday... it keeps me going! Ahaha! kaos-pinkusagi21.gif
lilochic
  Posted: Jun 27 2008, 06:14 AM

.>.<. A*LILO

Member No.: 669

BOTH BUCAUSE I HAVE READ MANGA SINCE I WAS LITTLE LIKE ...HMM DONO...BUT WHEN I WAS IN 3RD GRADE OR 4TH GRADE....YEAH AND I CAN'T HELP MYH SELF THAT I LOVE MANGA SO MUCH....LOL...IT FUN AND NOT BORING AND IT TO JUX KILL TIME AT FIRST BUT THEN I GOT IN TO IT AND STARTS TO READ MORE AND MORE THEN BEFORE I KNOW IT...I AM A MANGA OTAKU FREAK kaos-pinkusagi10.gif kaos-pinkusagi32.gif kaos-pinkusagi21.gif kaos-pinkusagi28.gif kaos-pinkusagi18.gif
mikariangel
Posted: Jun 27 2008, 09:52 PM

Guardian Angel
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

i think of it as a hobby... i think i can stop reading manga if i wanted to, but i enjoy it too much right now kaos-pinkusagi10.gif

but, i am obsessed with internett
ariya
Posted: Jun 28 2008, 09:27 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 376

i thought i was obseessed with manga but it turns out its just a hobby.. a fine way to relax and unwind.. yes!!
rurihoshi
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 05:38 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 694

For me, most hobbies are obsessions, and manga is no different. But that doesn't mean that I collect ALL manga genres, or even all shoujo manga. It does, however mean I assiduously collect the ones I like, anticipating each new volume or release like food for the starved.... kaos-pinkusagi34.gif
talkywitch
  Posted: Jul 1 2008, 08:49 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 695

i believe it is an obsession. i can't stop reading manga even for a second. is it just me ?
iloveechocolate
Posted: Jul 1 2008, 11:22 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 294

i think it's an obsession for me cuz everyday after i come home from school or whenever i'm free i check the updates on what manga is out and i just read read read as much as i can
vietmee
Posted: Jul 1 2008, 11:31 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 699

i guess i would call it a hobby most of the time. since i only read them when im bored and have nothing else to do...which is most of my time im free...... o.0 but there are some series that i just have to read...lol like when theres a new release kaos-pinkusagi10.gif

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (47) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1193 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus