InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (47) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Do you consider manga an obsession or a hobby?
Amaterasu
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 08:49 PM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 635

Definitely both a hobby and an obsession...but I could quit any time, I swear! kaos-pinkusagi44.gif
gangu
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 08:58 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 194

are you kidding me???? is an obssesion!!!!!! i cant go a day with out reading something
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i loooooove
n1cha
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 09:02 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 508

for sure, it was a hobby turned into obsession kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
swtlitoangel
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 09:05 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 638

i think of it as both a hobby and an obsession...i can stop for awhile..but once i get started...i'm obsessed!
xkrnsmilex
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 09:15 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 246

at first it was a hobby for me cause i read only lyk
what, 2 chapters a day? cause i was bored but then i got SOO use to it and now i think its a HORRBILE obsession!! i keep reading ON AND ON!! i read all these different mangas till lyk 6 in the morning! XD im totally obesessed with manga and suprisingly, my friends dont know about it, nor does my parents. lol cause i dont want to tell them XD
lleufer
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 09:38 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 440

i think its already become an obssesion for me..
coz at least i have to read mangas everyday...
cant get enough of it...
its so addicting...
its like my drugs...
kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
conney
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:49 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 449

i think for me it started out as a hobby for me to do in order to pass time, but eventually i started to want to get more and more mangas and read them all. then i would always wait for new releases for scanlation groups...its just kind of scary how it has developed...
ldyknight
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:53 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 443

For me, Anime was my thing, but one day I was bored and decided to read some manga and I loved it. Ever since then I was obsessed with reading manga. Everyday I am looking for updates on manga I am currently reading and new manga to start to read. I hardly watch anime anymore.
soweluwish
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:58 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 187

me too. i love anime very much, then my friend introduce to me a manga and i start looking for more mangas...it's like an obsession. it's scary... kaos-pinkusagi23.gif
xmanga
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 11:39 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 647

im adicted to manga, its true, well at least its not making me cut clases but well, im still really adicted
ahhitslinda
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 11:40 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 646

I consider it a hobby, but when I find a manga that I really like, I cant wait to read it. So sometimes it becomes an obsession.
oki-nichan
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 11:46 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 119

Definitely an obsession, i've been a dedicated fan for 10 years. Can't live with out it
minimi
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 11:49 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 296

Hmm before it was a hobby...but now it's an obsession...i always read manga everyday..and haven't stopped reading it for once...i must read it XD it's killing me..ahhhhh kaos-pinkusagi23.gif
bkitten
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 12:14 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 612

I think manga could be a little bit of both. I think it was only originally a hobby and now for me, it's an obsession. I must go check updates everday. XD
jakednsn
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 01:00 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 629

i am not so sure kaos-pinkusagi34.gif
i guess its both for me cause i started reading to fill my time and now a day doesnt even passby without me reading a least one chapter........
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Pages: (47) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4190 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus