InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

closed
new poll

Accessing the Releases & FAQ, Read this before asking where they are ~
Innocence
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 03:39 PM

xoxKαmιKαzє
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE AND *****FAQ***** TO ACCESSING REBELLIOUS LOVE RELEASES

The MOST commonly asked question here at Rebellious Love is: How do I download your manga? We are going to show you, and there even is a FAQ at the bottom. Please read carefully.

[1] REGISTER ON OUR FORUM

If this step isn't completed, you will not be able to do very much on this forum, much less download releases.

[2] MAKE 10 NON-SPAM POSTS

To access the releases you need at least 10 non-spam posts in our FORUM ~ Therefore:

-> Do not post in the Chatango chatbox above. Your post count will not increase.
-> One-liners and/or one-icon posts are often inappropriate.
-> Discussing something completely random just to get posts will not count. (Trust us, we see all. We will most likely ban you if you do that.)

Basically, 10 posts in any section will count, except the Games and Quizzes section; your post count will not be raised in that section because the section is subject to one-word spam.

[3] LOOK UNDER THE "SCANLATIONS" SECTION

The "Scanlations" section is under the "Welcome" section. When you have completed both steps [1] and [2], you will be able to access the "Releases" box, which is located under "Scanlations". You will also be able to access the "Ongoing" box, which contains a list of our active projects WITHIN the "Projects" section.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

If you don't read this section carefully, you are liable to be BANNED or yelled at by the mods. (We really do try hard to be nice.) We have quoted actual questions from visitors from both the chatbox and the forum--do not ask similar questions as the ones below.

[1] Nikki: "Does anyone know when the next few chapters for Uwasa no Midori-kun are going to be released ;X?" & Chelly: guys can you finish uwaka no midori kun manga i realy want to finish it already thanks !! ... :D & mukyu chan: hei!!! why suki desu manga in my country is already until vol 3? i need explanation please thanx.

Well, here's your "explanation." We apologize for not releasing as fast as you would like to, but unfortunately, not everything goes as smoothly as we would like them to; it is easy to forget that staff members actually have real lives too. Rest assured, we are doing our best because we love these projects too! Thus, selfish (and honestly, stupid) questions and comments like those above for ANY PROJECT are NOT tolerated and will most likely elicit a rude answer from the moderator, or a BANNING on the forums.

In response to the last sample question--if the manga in whichever place you live is AHEAD of our unofficial English scanlation releases, and you are unable to wait...by all means go BUY the manga where you live. SUPPORT THE MANGAKA--we are poor substitutes for a bookstore-bought tankoubon!

If you want to help us produce faster releases, please visit the Recruitment forums. If you want instantaneous updates on project progress, follow us on TWITTER. Otherwise, find our periodic project status updates on our forum HERE.

[2] alice: "waa! i'm new here. i can't exactly determine how to download the mangas. what should i do? i've also read the f.a.q." & Anon0707: where are the links for downloads?

You obviously didn't read the "Rules Section", which is one of the FIRST things you should see when you first enter the forum. Don't you guys make sure you read instructions before you do something? We're serious when we say "Read this first."

[3] kuro: hello! is this group looking for cleaners?

You. Are. Awesome. In fact, if you're willing to help for any position on our forum, please email us at rebellious_love@hotmail.com or post in the Recruitment forums. We're especially looking for EDITORS & QUALITY CHECKERS, but we're glad if you apply for any other position.

[4] redbedhead83: first off, i love you guys! second off, which manga is this from? :3 http://www.mangafox.com/manga/sekai_wa_hap...1/c003.2/4.html

Thanks! I love you too! :3 Anyways, that manga is from Plastic Girl, by SHIRAISHI Yuki. Most importantly, you can have your "What manga is that from?" questions answered in THIS THREAD and THIS THREAD.

[5] chirido: can you check the link , it doesn't work & janime00: i can't read this manga..it say invalid..

Sorry about that! :( Some of our projects, especially the On-Hold mangas, have this problem. Please let us know by posting in the BROKEN LINKS section under "News and Announcements", or by posting a question in the QUESTIONS section.

[6] MikaBerrish: I also have the link of raw chapters of Uwasa No Midori-Kun 17-44 if you can scanlate it. heres the link ( http://franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5919

Several people have given us this link. Thank you guys for the help, but we are NOT accepting these scans from Franky House; the quality of these chapters are not up to (Candi's freaky OCD, perfectionist) standards, and we wouldn't want to give you guys chapters that are not of awesome quality. We are also not going to use the scans from Shoujo World.

[7] hanayu08: I just wanna ask...will you still be continuing Koibana Koiseyo Hanabi? I really love that series....

Some of our series were dropped due to lack of interest and/or lack of decent RAWS to edit. (Mainly the last reason.) Koibana Koiseyo Hanabi is a DROPPED project. Series that are "Dropped" are 99.99% permanently dropped, unless we miraculously retrieve RAWS from somewhere and maintain the will to continue. Therefore, please do not ask us if we will continue--we will let you guys know if we do.

This is basically it. If you still have questions or additional comments, please post them in the Questions section of the forum, or email us at rebellious_love@hotmail.com.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

closed
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2733 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus