Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

What kind of music do you listen to?
Candi
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 03:12 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

I find myself drifting around different genres. What type of music do you drift towards? Rock? Rap? Classic? Ballads? ;]
Kiseki94
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 11:57 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,283

I mostly like rock, alternative, and indie rock but j-pop has its awesomeness too :) rock music i would totally recommend would be... LAST ALLIANCE, UVERworld (but u already know that one), the brilliant green (ha u probably knew that too), NICO touches the Walls, theatre brook, ZORO....and j-pop would be something like BACK-ON (one-step ft. mini is nice as well) and now b/c of the new anime durarara i love yuya matsushita
j3nnyf3r73
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 12:33 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,331

I listen to pretty much everything except for rap/most hip-hop/gospel... I LOVE Japanese and Taiwanese music. Huge fan of F4.. can't help it- those guys are so hot!! I also listen to rock, alternative, 80s, oldies (like REALLY old..), country, easy listening... man I sound like an old fart! 288.gif
heavenlyqueen
Posted: Apr 23 2010, 05:54 PM

Commonality
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3,387

I love j-pop,k-pop, and some rock music too although the later was just recently added to me musical taste...lol
pumpkindeath
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 04:37 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,409

I listen to Neue deutsche Stärke. guess most don't know it but have heard of rammstein their music can be called that.
others i hear are rock, metal of every categorie
nothing else but always the best ^^
noriko739
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 12:05 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,420

I mostly like rock especially christian rock although my cousin has been getting me into punk lately.
whatsherface
Posted: May 3 2010, 07:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,466

mostly a fan of rock, punk, alternative, indie, etc. rap is NOT my thing at all but hiphop and pop are alright. not the biggest fan but i can stand listening to it.
YNAF
Posted: May 5 2010, 06:15 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 3,473

I simply love music!! I enjoy listen to all types of music, it just depends on my mood. I usually like pop and R&B, but I also like rock, ballads, classic music, indie,...

My favourite groups are:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Queen
Bryan Adams
Bon Jovi
maknae.s2
Posted: May 16 2010, 02:01 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,526

282.gif Kpop~~~
It's my newest obsession.. it's all im listening xD xD
Super Junior
U Kiss
SHINee
F.T.Island
SNSD
kazume
Posted: May 25 2010, 01:59 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,547

I listen to all genres but find myself gravitating to rock most of the time :)
canbari
Posted: May 25 2010, 04:36 PM

Nobility

Member No.: 3,535

I'm a fan of Christian Contemporary Pop/Rock. My favorite artists range from TobyMac to Superhick, MercyMe, Josh Wilson, Jonny Diaz, Jeremy Camp, Kutless and more. But, I listen to whatever has nice lyrics, generally speaking and am willing to listen to almost anything (including random stuff like bagpipe instrumentals, rap, techno, Celtic instrumental, and whatnot).
yumemiru
Posted: Jun 4 2010, 08:19 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,571

I was really into kpop two weeks ago(2PM!), but now...
I'm just listening to Utada Hikaru.

Utada Hikaru and Epik High are some of my definite favorites.
I also like punk-rock music, but I'm not really deep into it.
Mostly, I like indie stuff, although, again, I'm not deep into it.
Just whatever sounds good, I guess.
orangedolphin
Posted: Jun 6 2010, 09:02 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,576

kpop!
I'm obsessed with DBSK~~!!! and I also love SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, After School, Daivichi, Epik High, Beast, Untouchable... and so much more! haha

Taiwanese Music!
love: JJ LIN! CYNDI WANG! but I also love SHE, FIR, Wilber Pan...

for english music, I like pretty much every genre except for maybe rap.. I love Jordin Sparks, OneRepublic, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, Neyo...

I don't really listen to Japanese Music (except for DBSK.. Doushite~~!!)
but I would love to start... any suggestions? haha
I really like Prisoner of Love by Utada Hikaru!
pilipinoy
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 12:27 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,691

I've listened to a lot of genres that include rock, metal, R&B but for now I've been listening to instrumental music like Classical and video game OST's.
eylookturkeys
Posted: Jul 26 2010, 06:35 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,741

I tend to listen to calm-ish music, but it tends to be upbeat.

I like hearing the spaces in the music, but I used to hate that! Anyone know what I mean?

Right now, I love Modest Mouse, Imogen Heap, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Beatles (I know, I know, unique, right?), the Arcade Fire, a band whose name is too rude to post here, and, most of all, MCFLY.

All of you have such diverse music tastes! Wow! I've listened to some K-pop and J-pop, too, and I love the energy.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1792 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus