InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

What genre do you love to read!?, any genre will do!
princesstommy19
  Posted: Jan 15 2010, 10:23 PM

♀yuki♀

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,135

What kind of genre do you love to read!?

If you have any...

Don't hesitate to drop by and post...

292.gif

♀yuki♀
RaveN_13
Posted: Jan 18 2010, 06:21 AM

Nobility

Member No.: 2,995

I see u again~ Hahah!
Well, when it comes to genre, I don't care as long as the drawing is cute and it doesn't contain any mature stuffs.
the genderbender and comedy genre are the best! I like BL a little. Hee hee.. Any recommendations? 284.gif
Meow16
Posted: May 15 2010, 03:00 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,522

Smut/mature. I like the human with animal parts type too (I think one of the names for it is Neko?) I like other types as well but I favor smut the most haha
yumemiru
Posted: Jun 4 2010, 08:31 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,571

I usually like slice-of-life. And romance.

And of course, I love it most when the manga in question contains both genres.
I also like romcoms. They're so funny and sweet^^!
hitobitotomi
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 12:27 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,643

I LOVE SHOUJO/SMUT/JOSEI/ROMANCE. But I do have a specific preference. The art has to be good. Throughout the years that I have been reading manga, I've found that manga with good art tend to have a more thought-out story line than those that do not have good art. There are the few with bad art with great story lines, but those have been really hard to come by. Just my experience anyway.
jonboi24
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 03:20 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,680

My fav genres are Romance, Comedy and Action. For Romance I usually lean towards Shojou and one that have a lil eechiness or smut. Really love romance/comedy mangas. As far as actions go I find that now a days most action type mangas have overlap my other favourite types of genres.
the-cascade[dot]org
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 04:38 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,681

Shoujo romance! It could be Shounen too, as long as there's romance involved in the story. :) I also like drama, tragedy... josei in some cases. But without any smut, and no shoujo/shounen ai. >3<
Idc if there's cliché or not, just want sth for my shoujo needs :)
Candi
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 09:01 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

Lol o-o I think our bookclub membber meant that in terms of books? xD

For me, i love anything fantasy related. Anything exciting and not having to do with any of that drama crap :] I like reading some horror. Fun with guns are always good. Demons and fairies and unicorns (lol) even :D
cuddds
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 03:23 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,685

Definitely Shoujo. Romantic/Comedy :)
fallentenshi
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 11:01 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,686

i love to read romance, but it has to be written in the right kinda way. (:
meropi
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 01:35 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 27

I am definitely a fan of Shoujo manga especially romance that are a little tragic.
But i also like fantasy stories if the story is good. I think a fantasy story can hook you up immediately and it is more unpredicted tha shoujo stories wich are more or less the same situations :D
inacutez
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 08:39 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,141

definitely shoujo, romance, drama..the blended of these genres make a good manga
demurenify
Posted: Jul 18 2010, 02:48 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,718

i loooooove shoujo/romantic!!!!

i especially LOVE it when the guys are mean/teases the girl, yet is always their prince when dire situations arise or when the guy really likes the girl but never shows it to the girl xD it's so heart clenching!!! hahahhaa
sorta like itazura na kiss & shugo chara! 283.gif
hajae
Posted: Jul 27 2010, 06:07 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,743

I tend to read whatever has good drawing. Though I do enjoy my rom-com. It allows me to relax and not feel so stressed out about life XD
WanderingQuill
Posted: Jul 30 2010, 03:50 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,748

It feels weird posting these preferences in a shoujo forum ^o^ but I'm a big fan of shounen sports and mech manga, a diehard fan of shoujo (specially if it's about an idol or about the entertainment/theatre industry), and I'm starting to really enjoy the manhwa I'm seeing more now.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5806 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus