Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

How long can you go without reading manga?
n_o71605
Posted: Jan 14 2010, 08:31 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,115

and what's the longest that you have read manga?
RaveN_13
Posted: Jan 19 2010, 03:39 AM

Nobility

Member No.: 2,995

I can't live for long without manga, anime or books! I'll die in a couple of days! I'm even online today! And guess what, I have major exams tomorrow! Hahah! 286.gif
I usually download a manga and then read it continously depending on it's length. Heheh... 284.gif
princesstommy19
  Posted: Jan 19 2010, 03:54 AM

♀yuki♀

Member No.: 2,135

Well!!!

I really don't know how long I can handle...

Without reading manga, anime or books!!! (same as RAVEN_13)

292.gif

I think I'm going to explode and turn to million pieces!!!

hahaha!!!

♀yuki♀
azuri
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 06:54 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,579

that's an easy question!!! i can't live without reading manga or watching drama or anime! maybe sometimes when i am really extremely busy (like i have to rush a lab report or study for exams) then i would limit myself to 1 chapter of manga, but i really can't stop thinking about mangas...
hanaguri
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 08:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 671

I have never gone a day without reading a bit of manga or watching anime. I'll probably turn into some crazy spastic gorilla if i stop lol
kaya_chan
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 06:00 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 3,435

I'm not really sure. The longest I went without reading manga was for about a week but that happens very rarely. Now if I'd be forced to go without longer, then who knows what would happen 281.gif
sanns
Posted: May 4 2010, 10:09 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 577

I really have no idea how long I could last. 290.gif
bunnyteeth
Posted: May 14 2010, 11:07 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,519

I can't go for more than a few days without being cranky and complaining a lot. I can read for a LONG time. Usually during weekends I just spend the day reading manga but I don't think that's too bad because I'm not in high school yet so I have lots of free time. I finished about 75 chapters of Reborn! in one day because I was so obsessed with that manga but the chapter are usually 17, 18, no more than 20 pages long.
kalimero
Posted: May 17 2010, 04:02 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,532

A week if i can find a computer anywhere lol
Cause as everyone here i'm a manga addict and i am looking for new chapters everyday at every minutes lol
canbari
Posted: May 18 2010, 05:50 PM

Nobility

Member No.: 3,535

Mm, I've gone a week without reading manga pretty easily. I can go up to a month without it though, but during that time, I'm obsessing over TV shows instead (NCIS, CSI, CSI:NY and L&O:CI can take up a lot of time when I'm marathoning them).
mikariangel
Posted: May 24 2010, 05:17 PM

Guardian Angel
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

idk if i posted or not... but :D

i think i can actually go without manga for a while... not that i've tried if i didn't have to. I've only done it once when i went to sleep away camp for 3 weeks. Not as torturous as i thought it would be o.O
alexxa
Posted: May 25 2010, 02:06 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,243

I usually read manga everyday, but last year I went in a camp for 2 weeks, no tv, no inthernet, no manga, but I survived.
leasfy
Posted: Jun 11 2010, 03:29 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,592

I am a hardcore but when something important up I could still live with no manga and focusing with other thing. Good thing I am GOOD with my time management
hitobitotomi
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 12:38 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,643

I've gone a good couple of months without manga, and vice versa.
pupup
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 01:00 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,655

Err... not long... which is why I feel so thankful that I can d/l or read manga online!!! I was overjoyed!!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7352 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus