InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

What is the first anime you've ever watched!?
alexiel80
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 10:49 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,430

my very first anime i can't recall clearly, I were very small 4-5years and it was the time of cat' S eye, Nicky larson Saint seiya, dragon ball, candy, Astro….
Imzy
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 03:44 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,434

First anime - Chobits! it's amazing i even started to interest in manga and anime because of this one, idon't really like it that much now. Well, the artwork is okay i guess, and i like the magic moments in this.
GinNeko
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 08:46 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,438

mine was vandread.then i got addicted and watch aquarion next hahaha 283.gif
Keleios
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 07:23 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,445

Thats easy Sailor Moon when i was about 7 or 8. I played early in the morning on Saturdays on the WB. I still like it despite all the lame filler episodes in the middle of the season. Best episodes for it area usually the first 3 and the last 5 or so.
Darrine
Posted: May 6 2010, 04:29 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,482

in the first anime I saw they were talking Arabic and I guess it was called Lady Lady or something
The first anime in which they were talking japanese, for me was Detective Conan and it is still airing
iamsoocool
Posted: May 6 2010, 03:00 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,486

sailor moon and I never knew I was watching anime at teh whee age of like 7!!!! almost every girl was watching it ahaha it was so good then and now it makes me laugh good times yo!
Rain-chan
Posted: May 9 2010, 08:38 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,498

Don't know which one it was but the first animes i watched are Sailormoon and Pokemon.
sublimekisses
Posted: May 13 2010, 06:57 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,291

Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched, back when I was a kid. Sure enough Pokemon followed, but El Hazard is probably the series that managed to hook me into anime and from there onward I started watching... More than I probably should. ;)
Meow16
Posted: May 15 2010, 03:06 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,522

Sailor Moon! I'd rush home to watch it and I still have 2 of the movies on VHS haha
canbari
Posted: May 18 2010, 05:56 PM

Nobility

Member No.: 3,535

Mine would be either Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball Z. Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher, Yugioh and whatnot came a few years after that. Card Captor Sakura was the series I really became addicted to first though (as in I started searching for info, amvs, fan materials, etc) a few years after the others.
Candi
Posted: May 25 2010, 09:16 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

lol :]]Same with mee:D CCS was definitely one of my first addictions ^^ But I legitly started manga/anime a lot later. Due to uh...Inuyasha or Shaman King on TV xD

and I still have my Yugioh cards ;D And my beyblade o-o Which reminds me. Not a lot of people mentioned Beyblade in here <_< Strange...Is it an anime? o-o
vehementvista
Posted: May 30 2010, 03:42 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,558

First anime I watched was Sailor Moon, I think. It was either that or Card Captor Sakura. It's been a pretty long time since then! I think more that 6 years?

It was definitely Card Captor Sakura that really got me into anime, though. I remember that I first started reading Card Captor Sakura fanfiction. xD And then it spread from there into other series.
yumemiru
Posted: Jun 4 2010, 08:40 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,571

Probably Sailor Moon.

But officially? I think it was Fruits Basket. It was the first anime series that I hoped would never end...but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.
tak1391
Posted: Jun 10 2010, 03:59 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,586

My first anime was Sailor Moon but I didn't know it was anime that time - I was only 3-5 years old. :D And I remember that my favorite was Sailor Venus because of her long, golden hair. Then I think Sailor Moon was followed by Akazukin ChaCha.
KatsumiKG
Posted: Jun 27 2010, 02:36 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,647

Ooooh, this brings so many nice memories jajaja!! Sailor Moon of course, when i was a kid!! :D 284.gif i'm not sure but i think i was around 4 or 5 years old. I loved it!!! <3
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1531 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus