Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

add reply
new poll

Are you OCD?, well.. are you?
katherine
Posted: Jan 3 2010, 12:50 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,086

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
You know, that one thing that you have to fix or something that you just can't stand?

I am really, not extremely, as I use the term OCD loosely, OCD on:
-grammar, even though I don't use it sometimes online, it bothers me when people confuse "your" and "you're"
-spelling
-when my part is not even. :(((( I part my hair on the side and when it's not even, or that I suspect that it's not, i must get to a mirror, or else i get anxiety (sorta)
-there's a hole in my desk, and my mouse pad has to be behind it

i think that's it, for now...
so, post your OCD's for the world to see.
blurredreams
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 11:51 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,087

Not really . . . I think. But a lot of people accuse me of it.

For one thing, I really always have to clean my bed sheets. They have to be absolutely perfect, and I can't stand havng them wrinkled. I clean them everyday, and at other houses I feel the need to.

Wrapping presents, I usually have to make them especially nice.

Neatness, I'm usually okay. But when it gets messy, I'm like "I have to clean this. Now." Even if it's late.
MichiruSenko
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 10:56 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,028

Sort of, I always obsess over little stuff or freak out cuz I think I forgot something when I didn't but I have to go back to check again because I'll freak out more otherwise. D;
misspitaten
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 12:25 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,125

I get annoyed with people who can't spell. :T It aggravates me.
Also people who uses a lot of IM shortcuts like "jtfo" and etc. It BUGS me.
I'm also a perfectionist when it comes to baking. Everything has to be a perfect.
I also like things the way they are in my room and I have to clean it every week to make sure it stays clean.
velvitan
Posted: May 13 2012, 08:55 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 250

yes, with my stuff!
bryne
Posted: Aug 25 2012, 02:13 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,322

i think i am...hmm... i just get moody by the slightets thing and then.. there wil be times that i am ok...is this something that you need to consult...hmmm.. i think not...
frappuccino
Posted: Aug 26 2012, 10:08 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,324

no...
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3084 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus