InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

add reply
new poll

Are you keeping your manga nad anime collection?
spriggan
Posted: Dec 31 2009, 08:23 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,051

im keeping my collection so i can show it to my children (if i ever have any) they should see thet thier daddy was (still is) an otaku
butter_sashimi
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 04:05 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,628

I gave up my anime collecting ways and focused on keeping my manga. I prefer the canon storylines more than 100+ eps and fillers
Ashachan7
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 11:29 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,349

I live in Germany manga is my Hobby i invest lots of Money in them of course i keep them to show them to my kids , perhaps if i lose my interrest i am going to give them to younger mangafans 283.gif
snooper226
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 07:00 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,112

I'm planning to keep a manga collection so that I can read my favourite mangas again and again (^_^). But yeah, I would also like to show them to my children someday too. There are many moral and valuable lessons they can learn from mangas, so I believe reading them can help make my children better people.

I don't watch anime, but I would also like to keep an asian drama collection so that again, I can watch my favourite dramas. If any of my friends wanted to watch a drama, I can lend my episodes to them too. ~
michi_misu
Posted: May 4 2010, 03:45 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,395

Back in my home country, I used to collect mangas. any shoujo manga that were released, i bought them since it's not that expensive.

in US, i can't afford buying most of the mangas, so I've to be selective. it had to be really2 good manga and i loved it very much. the mangas that i bought usually are the one that i can read more than once.
sanns
Posted: May 4 2010, 10:12 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 577

Of course I am keeping them! I spent all that money on them! 3.gif
Agehachan
Posted: May 12 2010, 05:12 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,509

I collected manga, I have more 2000 manga books 292.gif
I spend my monthly money for buying mangas, gladly in my country, so many mangas are published. So I can really into my hobbies *otaku mode on* =DD
bunnyteeth
Posted: May 14 2010, 10:55 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,519

I get my manga online or in the library, but I do keep track of the ones I read. Every time I finish a manga, I add it to the list of the mangas I read, so I can always reread them and look back on what I used to read.
nagatachou
Posted: Aug 23 2011, 12:31 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 937

i collect anime series. But I don't really buy manga. I just download them and archive it in my laptop.

If i'll have a lot of money, I will surely buy all my favorite manga.
jennm
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 08:19 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,297

I get the ones I really like and can reread multiple times (and are within the budget).
teaxleaf
Posted: Jul 18 2012, 10:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,306

"I'M GOING TO KEEP MY MANGA FOREVER & EVER AND BE BURRIED WITH THEM!" is what my 10yo self thought. I matured, a tad, and decided to keep my favorites which I'd re-read on "those rainy days" and give away the ones I glanced over, because EVERYONE MUST READ MANGA OnO
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1838 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus