Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

How do you feel after reading a manga, Good manga teaches us many good things w
midori
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 01:29 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,846

Don't know if anyone has ever experienced this, but when reading a good shoujo manga, the heroine's courage and love of life really wins us over, makes us feel better even if we are in the deepest troubles... three.gif

Feeling down? Need some boost? I read a good manga, it can be shonen or shoujo, the values really strike me,it can be how to adapt in a difficult situation, how not to lose hope...u name it...
284.gif
Purin-Chan
Posted: Oct 17 2009, 11:07 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,862

Sometimes i don't even want them to end... The story draws me in like a vacuum. some Manga even makes me cry! I wonder if I'm crazy..
kay0623
  Posted: Oct 19 2009, 11:39 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,866

I feel refreshed and really happy that they still got together. The manga also teaches some really important things in life too.
Lovey-Dovey
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 03:22 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,231

I don't know why but I feel often happy how it end for the person in manga for example in Shoujo manga.
u2crazy
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 09:10 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,282

After reading a really good manga it makes me kinda addicted and want to continue reading another one until I get it out of my system. lol
Chibiheaven
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 12:44 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,285

When I've read something I really love, I'm left with mysself longing for more. ):
The most recent case? Sukitte Ii na Yo -sobs- I want more !!!

But yeah, if its an ending, I'll either love it or hate it. For the later, I'll most likely dream about an alternate ending. :) Occasionally ~
hancock
Posted: Mar 24 2010, 09:20 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,884

Waii~~
I think the first time I ever "cried with relief" for REAL was last week sometime, and it was while reading manga.
Manga has made me giggle out loud, smirk, scowl, shout, and cry.
For me, anything that can make me cry is epic. I LOVE crying, whether it's for a happy or sad (or, now that I've discovered, RELIEVED) reason. It just means I am so captivated by a story that my emotions are uncontrollable. 289.gif
Yuko
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 02:34 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,333

Depends what manga....i usually feel happy, relaxed or sad. Sometimes, manga make me frustrated because of the bad plot or something...
fantasyfreek18
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 07:18 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,366

if i really like the manga, i feel so happy but sad at the same time because i read the very last chapter; if i don't really like it as much, then im happy but i don't really have that sad feeling that it ended
dishspoon101
Posted: Apr 21 2010, 11:38 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,375

Maybe it's because of the number of manga I've read, but I've become really choosy about reading stories with a lot of depth. ones that I stop halfway cuse I find them boring just make me feel unsatisfied. lately however, I've been reading top-notch manga and they leave me thinking about it for hours (really good ones - for days! 280.gif ).
felixnelly
Posted: Apr 21 2010, 12:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,373

I feel great cause I only read romance...And I absolutely avoid tragedy!!!! I don't like to cry...
one.gif
RS456
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 06:12 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,931

I feel refreshed but also sometimes pissed off about how some writers make some characters end up in a certain way (tragic or complete personality switch from how they started) especially decent ones.
thin ice
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 06:45 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,413

bored cuz now i i have to find sommin else to entertain myself
hanayu08
Posted: Jun 13 2010, 02:30 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,602

well, sometimes, i feel like i was one of the protagonist's friends or somewhat like that..it's like I really feel accomplished or sad depending on what the ending may be...
lena
Posted: Jul 4 2010, 05:38 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,669

It is usually bittersweet for me. Seeing things come together. Sometimes tragic though. But I always feel a bit sad that the story is finished. Then I need a replacement. Some will have chapters that I'll revisit. If I'm reading a manga that is still in the translation process, it kinda uplifts my mood.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4060 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus