InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Live Journal, Who is on it?
seeliespright
Posted: May 21 2008, 08:26 AM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 225

Hey,

I'm just wondering if any of you are on LJ. I would like more friends interested in manga since at least 1/3 of my posts are manga related and only one of my friends reads manga. O_O;;

My journal is friends-only and I'm careful about making new friends though. So, if you have a LJ and would like another friend, just post your name here and a brief introduction and we can start chatting. (I ask for an introduction since I don't like to just friend random people since another 1/3 of the things I post are personal.)

Favourite manga: CLAMP's titles (especially TRC, Chobits, and Lawful/Legal Drug), D Gray Man, Vampire Knight, Loveless, Eerie Queerie, DN Angel

Favourite anime: Sukisho, Saiyuki, Witch Hunter Robin

I write fiction and poetry too, and study Japanese and Greek art. (I was also an English literature and Art History major undergraduate.)

My LJ name is seeliespright (same as here)

THANKS!
hikaru_424
Posted: May 21 2008, 08:29 PM

Clergy

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

I read lots of manga and watch (or use to watch) a lot of anime. I don't really mind if you'll like to add me to your lj. On my own lj I don't really talk about manga or anything since I usually just use it to dl stuff and etc, however I do sometimes rant....I don't really expect you to pay to much attention to me, but I will try to keep up with your life if you do friend me.

My favorite manga are: the works of Yamakami Riyu(she has so many good titles, lol), Skip Beat, Special A, Vampire Knight, Meripuri, Kamui, Lagoon Engine, D Grayman <3, One Piece, Kimi Ni Todoke, Perfect Girl Evoultion, Asterisk, Only the Ring Finger Knows, Sex Pistols, Junjou Romantica, Love Mode, Host Club, Viewfinder, Fairy Tail, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Favorite Anime: One Piece, Heroic Age, Magic Knight Rayearth, Cardcaptor Sakura, D Grayman, Busou Renkin, and Angelic Layer.

My LJ name is mage424
Candi
Posted: May 25 2008, 03:37 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

Question o.o
What's Live Journal? kaos-pinkusagi03.gif
seeliespright
Posted: May 25 2008, 04:16 PM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Thanks Mage! I'll go friend you.

Candi: http://www.livejournal.com

It's a website where you can blog about your life; and there are thousands and thousands of communities for every interest. It's a lot of fun and helps me keep up on so many friends who now live quite far away from me.
Candi
Posted: May 25 2008, 08:00 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Oooooh o:
Sounds kewl x3
ILL GO CHECK IT OUT ;D
onepride18
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 03:27 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 576

ERm, is live journal free? Cause if it is i wanna join it kaos-pinkusagi04.gif
seeliespright
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 04:58 PM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Yes, it's free.

Can I just say, "OW!" Rebellious Love is so bright and pink now. It hurts my eyes!
zhafire
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 06:26 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 263

I love shoujo manga, I got my livejournal originally to read about la Corda D'oro anime and now I've got many friends that share scans, talk about manga magazines and everything about shoujo mangas! So cool!
My LJ is zhafire

Sheri
Posted: Jul 2 2008, 08:15 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 353

Well, i like manga, specially shoujo manga, though in my LJ i use to talk about my cats and shows like Supernatural xDDDD

My favourite mangakas are: Ai Yazawa, CLAMP, Aya Nakahara...

My favourite mangas are: Nana, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle....well everything by CLAMP, Lovely Complex, Peach Girl, Paradise Kiss, Rurouni Kenshin......

Anime: I don't watch anime since long time ago, because i don't really like it. The last anime i watched that i liked was Paradise Kiss.

I'm from Spain, so my entries are mainly in spanish, but i can write them in english(though my english is pretty bad >.<).
I don't know anyone who owns a LJ so I'd really like to have friends, since right now i'm not an active user because of that :S

My LJ name is la-indeseable

See ya.
vanion
Posted: May 27 2009, 03:42 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,317

i'm sillk on LJ.

but i don't post in my own journal as i'm there for the the communities, not to talk about my beautiful, fabulous self 286.gif
carol
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 09:11 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 929

I have an LJ. I've had one for.. *thinks* 9 years. But now I only use it to check for scanlation releases.
Candi
Posted: Jun 20 2009, 03:25 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Wooow o: that's a long time xD
It's been rather long since this topic was made too, lol o-O
I recently made a LJ (WITH MIKA AND YUKIKO XD) for CM x3
It's so confuzzling ._.'
jollymus
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 10:37 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,403

Yay other LJ's 282.gif

Well my LJ name is jollymus

I'm a third year highshool student right about to take the finals 290.gif I'm going to study language and economics next year.

My favorit manga is Naruto, Sailor Moon, Full Metal Alchemist, Nishi no Yoki Majo, Prince of Tennis and VB Rose. A mixture of shonen and sohjo:)

Favorit anime is a lot harder. I like to read more than to watch it. I think Kaleido Star was the one I enjoyed the most 292.gif

I havn't had my Lj for that long but looking forward to mett ya 293.gif
stereoman
Posted: Oct 29 2009, 04:50 PM

Clergy

Member No.: 2,881

I have a LJ but it's a friends-only.
Though if I get to know you from here I might add you.

My LJ is in linked in my signature. Though, only one entry is readable for now.
hira1994
Posted: Nov 3 2009, 08:08 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,909

I just joined LiveJournal a few days ago. I like shoujo manga, some anyways, and I will probably just post some stories I write on it. I'm in high school right now.

My LJ ID : dark_view_light
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.3445 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus