InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

MANHWA or MANGA

what do you prefer
MANGA [ 8 ]  [22.22%]
MANHWA [ 2 ]  [5.56%]
Both MANGA and MANHWA [ 26 ]  [72.22%]
None [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 36
Guests cannot vote 
MitsukiTenshi
Posted on Feb 14 2010, 08:41 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,208

Hmmm...

To be honest I would go with the hidden not included choice which is usually overlooked =.=

Manga + Manhwa + MANHUA

Manhua is overlooked a lot...

Nobody cares about Chinese manga... -goes into the little corner-

Mangafox doesn't even have it as a genre =.=

princesstommy19
  Posted on Feb 15 2010, 07:10 AM

♀yuki♀

Member No.: 2,135

QUOTE (MitsukiTenshi @ Feb 15 2010, 10:41 AM)
Hmmm...

To be honest I would go with the hidden not included choice which is usually overlooked =.=

Manga + Manhwa + MANHUA

Manhua is overlooked a lot...

Nobody cares about Chinese manga... -goes into the little corner-

Mangafox doesn't even have it as a genre =.=

Oh...

I don't know that Chinese people has their own...

MitsukiTenshi, you're from China right!?

What do you call them!?

281.gif

♀yuki♀
looly62
Posted on Mar 16 2010, 02:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,277

Both are good b/c they are different. The drawing styles are different but their story lines are all good.
maknae.s2
Posted on May 16 2010, 02:12 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,526

(: I've always preferred manga over manhwa mainly because sometimes the art in manhwa isn't as good...
I'm really picky about t he style of art.. even if something is really popular but I don't really like the art I don't read it xD xD
But I do follow some manhwa that I love (: Like MOON BOY, Kill Me Kiss Me and Chocolat~
hanakimi_leo
Posted on May 19 2010, 04:27 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,379

I really don't care about the choice. My motto: If it's good, it's ok to read. Some manga is very boring and pointless while some manhwa are pretty interesting. I can't decide. After all, I'm just love them. 288.gif
canbari
Posted on May 23 2010, 04:10 AM

Nobility

Member No.: 3,535

I love the details in manhwa art. The way the hair and eyelashes are drawn is absolutely gorgeous. It's a style that's different, but it works and looks stunning while working too. Although most of the shoujo manhwas I've read aren't exactly great (too much would-be comedy and not enough actual story), I've come across plenty of manhwa, still, that are amazing. One Thousand and One Nights is an amazing manhwa collabration and Totally Captivated by Yoo Ha Jin is one of the best pieces of graphic novel works I've ever come across.

I've grown up with manga, but after a while, a lot of it, including the plot, becomes nothing but the same old stuff, borishly predictable and uninteresting. It's almost always a love triangle of high school students...one of which is popular whilst the other isn't or one's a jock, the other is a nerd or whatever else. Then throw in a bunch of sappy unbelievably korny lines, girls going gaga and bullying the main girl because the main guy is too hot or whatever...and you get typical shoujo manga from Japan.

But, there are times when I come across a well written manga with great art and great plot too, so I can't complain too much. A number of my favorites series are manga, so I can't say it's all bad either, even if it's mostly predictable.

Whichever one comes at me with a good plot, good art and an in depth story I can at least partially believe is good to me...no matter the country of origin.
yumemiru
Posted on Jun 4 2010, 08:29 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,571

Although in general, I read both, I tend to prefer manga.

The art's just more cleancut. I don't know, I just like all those tones and patterns.
Azel
Posted on Jun 13 2010, 09:20 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,604

I prefer manga, but there's some good manhwa
manhwa's story usually very interesting :3
so I choose both~ XD
chanel_23
Posted on Jul 5 2010, 06:24 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,453

I like to read both but if I had to choose, I would choose manga cause I'm so used to reading manga since I started reading manga before manhwa
thamie
Posted on Apr 2 2011, 07:34 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,016

I prefer manga!
I never found a manhwa that interested me...=(
Hiyono
Posted on May 17 2011, 01:42 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,071

In my opinion, whether it is manhwa or manga it doesn't really make much of a difference, I'll read anything just so long as the story is good and original.
Eloisechan
Posted on Jun 30 2011, 02:53 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,101

both of them r good :)
teaxleaf
Posted on Jul 18 2012, 10:47 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,306

Some manhwa have some pretty darn good art like Beautiful Seduction. =.= But kind of weird\creepy story lines.. so manga it is! :D
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1813 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus