zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Has anyone watched Special A the anime???
ALICE (ARISSA)
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 11:18 AM

A-Chan
Group Icon

Group: Forum Moderators
Member No.: 2,313

no, im only reading it~actually, i really didnt know it was an anime until a little bit ago, and if i read the manga first, then of course ill like the manga better~ 290.gif
Getsuga_10shou
Posted: Aug 8 2009, 08:25 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

I love Special A anime! It's both funny and cute! 14.gif

Although they ended it pretty well, I still wish they would make a season 2... but I still like the way they ended it though. ^__^
chibichan
Posted: Aug 13 2009, 04:48 AM

Nobility

Member No.: 2,299

yeah I agree that it would've been better if they made like a season 2 so you know what happens 2 all the special A members 282.gif
korkorok
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 01:41 AM

chu <3

Member No.: 2,543

I have watched the anime only because the manga started to get really long and Im broke. I mean seriously, I was hoping the manga would be a cute medium amount of books then it got all the way to volume 17. 170 bucks down the drain. 10.gif
greyflcn
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 08:38 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,837

It's okay, but it seemed like it got a bit too formulaic after the first few episodes.

Don't really see the plot going anywhere besides "Guy challenges girl to crazy trials, she fails, but then surpasses him in other ways"

I dropped it quite a while ago.
midori
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 02:07 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,846

A fantastic anime! A must-watch for all shoujo lovers! It stuck to the main lines of the manga, which is a good thing... 284.gif
Akane28
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 04:53 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,092

I only saw the first part of the anime. I think it's time for me to continue my watching!XD
fantasyfreek18
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 07:29 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,366

i never read the manga, but i liked the anime
heavenlyqueen
Posted: Apr 23 2010, 05:58 PM

Commonality
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3,387

The anime was okay and I thought that the manga would be a bit better but I couldnt get passed the first few chapter because the drawing was just......annoying
caronroz
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 03:35 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,406

This was one of those series that I watched for a while, but then got annoyed since the female lead wasn't as strong as she was supposed to be. She was especially silly in the anime. However, I did read the manga for a long time before dropping it.
bakabunnie
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 08:47 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,417

special a was amazing except the manga was better :D like almost all of them are it was really funny
Imzy
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 03:55 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,434

I think it's okay, except for the strange haircolours i didn't expect (looks like the coulor turned out all wrong).
xioishot
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 09:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,424

i was not a big fan of the anime i liked the manga if i had to choose i would have never seen it. ruined it for me
chibichan
Posted: May 2 2010, 03:23 AM

Nobility

Member No.: 2,299

SAME! the hair colours were sooo weird!!! and the anime graphics aren't as good as the manga....it kinda turned out all wrong 4 me.... oh well...
whatsherface
Posted: May 3 2010, 07:35 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,466

well i liked it. i actually watched the anime first before i read the whole manga.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1757 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus