InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Shounen-ai makes the world go round, THE shounen-ai fanclub!<3
canbari
Posted: May 25 2010, 04:49 PM

Nobility

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,535

I'd like to join~ *fangirl flailing*

I'm currently in the middle of recoding my boys' love website to incorporate more than just BL graphics in it. It's kind of a pain in the behind, but I'm hoping to get it completed before the third year anniversary of the website (mid June). *sigh* Haven't progressed much though. Haha.
Candi
Posted: May 27 2010, 06:57 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

Hey ;D My kinda website :'] When you're done coding, share the link please? :D
So what kind of website is it? What does it have? (other than graphics, which you mentioned)
canbari
Posted: May 27 2010, 09:19 PM

Nobility

Well, after I'm done, I'm hoping it'll incorporate reviews (manga, novels, films/tv), fan stuff (art, fics, etc), various information (or articles/opinions of viewers about anything relating to yaoi), news and some of my doujinshis (once I find time to scan them in anyway).

It's currently up and viewable, but it's been mostly dead there for the last few months. Haha. http://shonen-ai.org/ is the home of this site too.
Candi
Posted: May 27 2010, 09:25 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

Me likey<3 Your banner is smexxi ._. Well, I think all of your previous layouts are totally amzing too<3

Cool O: You draw (write?) DJs? :] What manga are they mainly from? Or do you do a little of everything? ^_^

And if you ever want manga suggestions ;]]

Btw, speaking of TV and film...Have you ever watched Queer as Folk before?
canbari
Posted: May 27 2010, 09:33 PM

Nobility

xD Oh gawd, I wish I could draw. I don't mean my own personal artwork doujinshi...I guess I worded that wrong. LOL. I should say, raws of my doujinshi collection (which I've recently started collecting...and contains mostly KHR...more specifically XANXUS/Squalo...mm, they're so awesome together).

The only TV I've been keeping up with (or trying to) are crime related shows (NCIS, CSI, CSI:NY, L&O:CI, Flashforward, etc). I'm a sucker for crime shows (wishing I could redo my major in forensics instead of computers now), so...no, I haven't seen Queer as Folk. I've heard of it and had friends mention it to me, but I'm not even sure when it airs.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0674 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus