zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Hakushaku to Y˘sei - Earl and Fairy
devilish angel
  Posted: Apr 21 2009, 04:49 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,254

The story is set in 19th century England and centers on a "fairy doctor" named Lydia. Her life takes a 180-degrees turn when she meets a legendary blue knight count named Edgar and his crew. He hires her as an adviser during his quest to obtain a treasured sword that was supposed to be handed down to him by his family kaos-pinkusagi28.gif
sekiraku
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:19 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 505

I really liked this show. They had an awesome voice cast.

Overall the story (plot) was very clever, but I felt that they rushed the story more than a bit at the end and didn't fully explain some of the character motivations. I know this was supposed to be based on a novel, so maybe those will get translated eventually.
Ardjet
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 08:31 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,173

It was very sweet and I'm looking forward to the second season. I fell in love with Edgar - he's so damn hot!!I love his eyes kaos-pinkusagi32.gif
cnowlite
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 06:48 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 826

oh love this show. is there going to be a second season? i would wait egerly everyweek when this came out lol.
tite_elfe_obese
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 08:10 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,198

this anime is quite good.
kytticat
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 02:23 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,208

I started this anime but never really got past episode 1, although I don't remember why I didn't continue it. I really liked the art though, and the bnlond guy was hot, lol, so maybe I'll pick it back up again.
17trang30
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 12:41 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,001

I like it but they should do a second season. In the book vol 17 they will get married. I would like to see. kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
yuecynster
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 02:08 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,659

I read a couple of chapters and I like it so far. I can't wait for the next release.
akiru
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 11:33 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 518

I saw the trailer for the show...but i wasn't sure if it was any good at all...hmmmm...from what i'm reading i guess it was pretty interesting...i mean i love the art...so pretty bishounen oooohhhh
Galatea
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 06:41 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,230

I searched a short anime, and decided to watch this one. I liked it, but I want a second season!!

I'd like to read the novels.
princess0fdeath
Posted: May 3 2009, 01:52 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,260

WAH!!! I SO LOVE EDGAR!!!! KYAHNESS!!!!!

14.gif
*please forgive my fangirl attitude*

anyways.. the anime was short and there were gaps in the story, I haven't read the manga yet... but I plan to
lilinnocence
Posted: May 3 2009, 02:50 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,074

THIS ANIME WAS BISHIE-FILLED~ *swoon*

The unsatisfactory thing was how it ended. I loved the characters but I found that it ended short. It was somewhat unsatisfactory.

Favourite characters: Raven + Kelpie... Edgar too ^^
mizugameza
Posted: May 9 2009, 01:26 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,280

I really, really hope there's a second season of this. Or that someone gets around to translating the light novels it was based off of (part of the reason the series seems so rushed, if I recall correctly - I might be wrong - is because they tried to fit in a lot of material from the novels). I would love to see more of this in ANY shape or form - anime, manga, light novel...

I just kind of hope that maybe some group will feel like translating a light novel series because of how great Earl and Fairy is.
Sweety8587
Posted: May 14 2009, 10:57 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,290

-points to icon-

I fell for Edgar and HARD. That smooth talker.... 283.gif

I dunno if we'll get a season 2...but I will still keep on hoping for it! And i hope if that does happen, they incorporate Ermine's story into it. After I read the summary's of the light novels, I found myself wishing that they had put Ermine in. That woulda made some gooooood drama!
paruchiko
Posted: May 24 2009, 11:39 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,315

i actually like this anime. the chara design was beautiful and lots of eye candy. storyline was interesting too. i also would like to see a 2nd season if that's possible. i love the fairy and legends they have.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1837 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus