InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Sensei Love =], student and teacher FTW
anicheung
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 11:53 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,238

I've always had a little trouble getting used to this category. Especially when it's mostly with high school students. Probably because I've never once really met a teacher, high school or middle school, who wasn't way, way older than the students. Only in shoujo manga have I seen the teachers who are within a young enough age to their students to be almost appropriate in terms of age differences.

It's a weird area, but I've grown to like it in some ways. Because only in manga would you probably find young, hot, good-looking senseis who make hearts go ba-thump regularly.
niki
Posted: Apr 27 2009, 07:46 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,237

i luv the sensei love thing and everytime i read mangas like that i can't help but wish i had a hot teacher like that at my school my attendence would be awesome ^_~
yukiko
Posted: Apr 28 2009, 09:56 AM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,141

QUOTE (yellowxbubble @ Apr 22 2009, 01:51 AM)
favorite teacher student manga ever!

Kinkyori renai! it's so cute! and i love how the teacher is the slacker while the student is so strict. lol

OMG! How could I have forgotten. I lo~ve this manga. The plot is awesome, as are the characters and art. I loves it <3
willnira
Posted: May 8 2009, 01:23 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,276

I don't think it's gross...hahaha xD!

But I don't LOVE the studentxteacher stuff...
I love it when is a female teacher and a student...don't know why haha; But it's not gross and if you like this kind of genre I don't think you're weird or something like that :/
and if the people say you're weird/gross don't mind 'em...They'd have also a 'weird' stuff hyde it in their hearts : D
mizugameza
Posted: May 9 2009, 01:02 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,280

I think it's perfectly acceptable to like this kind of thing. Mostly because it's fiction - liking something in fiction doesn't mean you're going to go out and do the thing yourself, or find it okay in real life. It all depends - and even then I really don't care what other people do as long as they're happy and don't harm other people.

So I admit, I find "forbidden" relationships really, really neat to read about. Teacher/student (regardless of the gender mix there) is fun for me to read, but it's more because I like when there's a struggle or slight danger in being together sometimes in fiction.

If it was the only thing out there though I wouldn't be half as interested...
zerberus
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 05:46 AM

Clergy

Member No.: 2,340

i love this kind of manga. (especially with smut!)
franz2007
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 06:08 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,433

i really enjoy reading sensei's manga 283.gif

i like it specially when sensei protected the one he/she loves

284.gif
sabi-chan
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 08:11 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,348

I really like this kind of stories. My favorite is Faster than a kiss. It's so cute 283.gif
Ninna
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 10:06 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,202

I love student/teacher relationship when the teacher is hot, kind and respectful towards the student girl (he's perfect gentleman!!!)

But I don't like when the girl is too imature, too dumb, too whiny, always clinging to him and depending on him.. tsk! that's pisses me of. 3.gif

I love
Sensei!
Oresama Teacher
7th period is a secret
Kinkyori Renai
Faster than a kiss
and
BEAUTIFUL FASCINATION IS BETTER THAN LOVE
( this is cool! It's a female teacher and a hot student!!! hihi) 14.gif
mairi
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 05:34 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,127

im a great, great fan of anything with sensei love in it. 7th period is a secret is one of my faves. mayu's after school wedding is not really too sensei love but what's there is enough. super sweet!
Puff
Posted: Jun 8 2009, 06:13 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,376

I love teacher/student relationships in mangas. The forbiddeness makes me :D~
sirk
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 12:01 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,378

i have read too many to even remember. sensie love is one of those taboo things that many girls indulged in some point of their real lives. i know i had some hot teachers. i think that is the draw with this type of manga. i usually enjoy them though they are mostly unrealistic. in real life it tends to be an older teacher taking advantage of a vulnerable student but manga is always better than real life. lol.
~sirk~
Kurumi
Posted: Jun 12 2009, 09:44 AM

Commonality
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 389

I love relationships involving a student and her teacher. I know some people feel it's kinda gross because it's forbidden or so sinful (lol) but argh...in mangas, teachers are just so hot, how could the hero´n possibly resist ? (I wouldn't even try to XD).

292.gif
lireah
Posted: Jun 12 2009, 04:18 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,387

i really prefer no sensai love simply because it kind of is forbidden and i really try to follow the rules. it's kind of weird to me that the young students are dating men that look young but are probably way older since teaching invovles college education which is about 4 years older than the student and a lot of different experience.
moonies
Posted: Jun 13 2009, 08:18 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,388

Have you guys read "Kiss" by Tomo Matsumoto and "Sensei!" Kazune Kawahara? =O I adore "Sensei!". It doesn't have the best art, but the story makes up for it!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5390 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus