InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Sensei Love =], student and teacher FTW
yumeno
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 04:37 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,137

does anyone else really enjoy sensei love here??

Some of my favourites are:
- Faster than a Kiss

- Teacher's pet kaos-pinkusagi21.gif

- Beautiful Fascination

- 7th Period is a Secret

what are some titles you have read?
yukiko
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:59 PM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,141

Wow hm...I have read so many that I can't recall them all. I ha~ve read all the titles you listed though. Sensei! is a good read, worth checking out kaos-pinkusagi06.gif I really like Faster than a Kiss and Teacher's Pet XD
kat=]
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 10:25 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,143

omg o:>
there's someone who feels the same as me!
some people think its weird and gross and sometimes i would have to admit its gross but the thing is.. in this manga, its always a student with a hot teacher. and dayummm. who wouldn't be crushing on a hot teacher?
there are soo many series that i cant even recall them, but i know KISS is one of my favourites :3
i wish they would come out with more of these!
oneswtgrl
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 11:16 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 621

kaos-pinkusagi44.gif there that good darling bad teacher manga...um...lovelesson.com; that's all i can think of....i guess if the teacher's really hot then it's accpected by younger girls. Hmm...still it's not good kaos-pinkusagi02.gif
margomeleon
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 12:04 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,150

I like some of them. I like the ones better where the teacher and the student have feelings for each other but don't really get into a serious relationship until after the student has graduated. I kind of get weirded out by the ones where they are constantly making out/doing it in the classroom all the time. lol. Also, in manga form it's okay, but for the most part if it's teacher/student in real life, that's nooooot good. lol
winry-alone
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:41 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,154

I like all manga artist SHIMAKI Ako bunny_eyes.gif
Star Blade
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:44 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,153

I agree that it is weird when they do it all the time - sure it should be after graduation but nevertheless it depends how it is made by Author... Some mangas have nice developed plot - like for example UxU(maybe a little to slow) so it would be oki if they add some nice smut development there :)
nobackdoor
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:54 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,156

I agree I really enjoyed these as well
- Teacher's pet

- 7th Period is a Secret
yellowxbubble
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 08:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,317

favorite teacher student manga ever!

Kinkyori renai! it's so cute! and i love how the teacher is the slacker while the student is so strict. lol
kytticat
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 02:11 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,208

Kiss is about a piano teacher and his student and it is possibly the cutest thing ever. I really love the art (it was by the author of Beauty is the Beast I think) and it's just TOO adorable.

Haha, I'm so in love with maleteacher/femalestudent ones, although sometimes you just can't resist the femaleteacher/malestudent ones.
yuecynster
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 02:01 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,659

Sure, the one I read were pretty cute. My favorite is Kinkyori Renai. I like how the girl bullied her teacher.
jhealizzie
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 04:32 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,218

my fave teacher-student rel. is ikenai teacher iketeru darling.

well, some are mentioned so, no need.

i love smutty teacher student rel. :D
very taboo :D
shurei
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 06:33 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,118

Haha, I'm so in love with maleteacher/femalestudent ones, although sometimes you just can't resist the femaleteacher/malestudent ones.

Me too !

I love read this manga but it's better if there is a smutty teacher student rel.
kaos-pinkusagi32.gif
sasquatches
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 12:01 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,223

loove it, especially with smut!
kaos-pinkusagi36.gif

theres no super hot teachers at my school though, there all old farts kaos-pinkusagi16.gif
anerose
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 03:53 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,830

I do enjoyreading sensei mangas. Have any of you guys tried Otona pink? Thats a cute story.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1580 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus