Skin created by Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone.
 photo RangersUnited96.jpg

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rangers United. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Fang Arises
Black Fang
Posted: Oct 25 2011, 08:29 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

Ok, so it's not as spooky of a thread title as I want, but it works. tongue.gif

I'm Black Fang, you can call me Daniel, Dan, Danny boy, Dipshit, dumbass, anything you want, just don't call me late for supper. I'm 20 years old, work in a 911 Dispatch Center in Oklahoma.

I've got the worlds most wonderful girlfriend of two years next month. The only drawback on that relationship is she lives in Iowa and I'm in Oklahoma like I said. Some people have said it won't last, some have told me to get rid of her and find someone more local, and one even told me to bag girls on the side. I promtply hit him in the rface and knocked out three teeth. That's my one rule about me. You can talk however you like about me, don't ever insult my girlfriend.

I'll be bringing some fics/art/RPG's over when I can, so stay on the lookout for that. Also need to make an avatar for over here that fits the KB size. X_X all mine that I"ve made are 30 KB+....anyway....that's it for the intro. Any questions, just drop me a line, and I'll answer whatever I can.
Purple Zordon
Posted: Oct 25 2011, 08:33 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome aboard, dude!!! You're our 100th member!!!

We have a rule about fanfics. They must have structure when posted. But I'm curious about them.
Black Fang
Posted: Oct 25 2011, 08:36 PM

One of them that I recently finished starts out roughly two years after the end of the series (It's a Teen TItans fanfic, by the way. I was looking and I didn't see a section for other fics, so I"m kinda cautious about posting it and getting repremanded.) and then time skips in the second installment to two years after followed by a third where it's skipped thirteen months. The fourth is a year after the end of the last one, and the final installment starts and ends 17 years after the last one, but the bulk of it is in the past as a story that I've got one of the characters telling his daughter.
fanficorama58
Posted: Oct 25 2011, 10:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Black Fang @ Oct 25 2011, 11:36 PM)
I was looking and I didn't see a section for other fics,

The "unrelated fanfics" section is where you post anything that's not PR/Sentai-based.
Black Fang
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 06:06 AM

QUOTE (fanficorama58 @ Oct 26 2011, 01:34 AM)
QUOTE (Black Fang @ Oct 25 2011, 11:36 PM)
I was looking and I didn't see a section for other fics,

The "unrelated fanfics" section is where you post anything that's not PR/Sentai-based.

Alright, cool. Thanks. biggrin.gif
White Tiger
Posted: Nov 11 2011, 12:19 PM

Cowboys fan, Yugioh duelist, and a Anime freak

Member No.: 84

I'm trying to write two fanfics but, I keep getting distracted from doing them and if it keeps up, I won't be able to finish them until I get back to focus on them.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Power Rangers Samurai Promo

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0788 seconds | Archive

Skin created by Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone