Skin created by Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone.
Rangers United 214 photo RangersUnited214.jpg

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Rangers United. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Animaniacs
pikapix58
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 07:05 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

In the 1930s, three new cartoon characters were created for the Warner Bros. movie studio. Unfortunately the brilliant animator, who created these characters, went insane during their creation, making them too zany, too crazy, and too loony. Desperate for something to spruce up a series of features, starring a rather boring character, a director used these characters calling them Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister). After starring in the first few shorts the Warners were just what this series needed, at which point its original star was dropped. However once the Warners started going from side characters to stars, their antics off screen nearly destroyed the studio, and studio bosses decided that something must be done about them. The Warners' films (which made absolutely no sense) were locked away in the studio vault never to be seen again. As for the Warners themselves (who made even less sense) they were then locked away in the studio's water tower never to be heard from again. Publicly the studio has disavowed all knowledge of the Warners' existence to this very day, when the Warners escaped...

user posted image
Trailer
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3

Well here it is, my first non-toku based fic. This is something that's actually been brewing in my head for a while, but due to taking my time with other things, I never really got around to it. Anyway I hope everyone enjoys, and the usual character bios that I include with all of my fics on my site will be up after act 3 has been released.

All act files are in pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed
user posted image
mbozzo
Posted: Feb 23 2011, 06:39 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 93

I hope that Warners Brothers will made a movie out of your Animaniacs story, pikapix58. biggrin.gif
pikapix58
Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:38 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

Well first I need to finish off the screenplay, not that either WB or Spielberg would actually find this
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Power Rangers Samurai Promo

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0701 seconds | Archive

Skin created by Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone