Skin created by Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone.
Rangers United 214 photo RangersUnited214.jpg

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rangers United. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Time Force Meets The Doctor
Purple Zordon
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 07:41 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is a story I am planning that takes place in 2005. In it, my character sees a time ship flying through the air and uses his web-slinging abilities to follow it. When he gets to the site of the crash, he sees the wreckage but no signs of life. He sees some footprints and hears a strange noise. He finds an English Police Box from the 1950's & 60's in the vicinity of where the strange sound was coming from. He meets a mysterious man called The Doctor and his two companions Rose Tyler & Mickey Smith. He is a bit wary but since he isn't sensing any danger, introduces himself and has a vision of some strange stuff upon shaking the Doctor's hand. They hear an explosion and my character rushes off to find out what caused it as the Doctor & his companions look in the direction the sound came from. Long summary short, this is a Time Force Reunion.
Purple Zordon
Posted: Jan 7 2007, 06:15 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The criminal is called Fisticon. He's the main monster from TimeRanger vs. GoGoV. Minus Pierre merging with him.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Power Rangers Samurai Promo

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0689 seconds | Archive

Skin created by Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone