InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Ranonline. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Guidelines For Choosing A Build For Swordman!, How To Build A Strongest Swordman
Vi3tKill3r
Posted: Apr 3 2006, 06:51 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Let me see. You choose swordman for the looks? Hehe some of my friends did that coz of the looks and big swords. Look cool. Back to topic.

Swordman is divided into many types. Pure stats and hybrid. I shall explain part by part and hope it helps.

Pow Swordman :
I would say this build is power orrientated. Low in def. Leveling wise, it's nice as the atk is powerful only that you have to kill fast if not you will be using alot of pots. Once u get jump slash will be quite nice. Slow in casting skills. Once u get stun, i think you are dead(duel and pk..sometimes lvl-ing also).

Dex Swordman :
Among three builds, this build has good def but low damage. However the skills are fast and deadly in combo. It only shines once u reach lvl87 but if you really wan show your true colour, then it's when u are at least lvl117. Great build if planning to solo/without ec.

Int Swordman :
This build is my favourite among all of them. Do not underestimate the power of int swordman. They are deadly only once above lvl107. Besides int fighter, this character can clear mob real fast. How about def? Divine shield + tranquility + metal body = tanker. It's def can be at the same pile with dex swordman if using the right eq. If your are talking bout lvl147 skill, you got it right! This character has the best damage among all swordmans when using lvl147 skill(got from korean server info).

Hybrid :
1. Pow/Int
Enough pow to kill and at the same time, int for enough sp/mp. Also to get tranquility skill. Nice build if you are way over lvl130.

2. Dex hybrid?
No way. Pure dex is the best.

3. Int hybrid?
Some go for int/dex. Int for atk skills and dex for def. There are also int/vit. However, bare in mind that the lower your int, the lower is your energy. Which means your atk for int skills will be lower.

4. I suggest going hybrid once over lvl 127 if not you gonna have a hard time.
« Next Oldest | RAN Guides & FAQ | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0427 seconds | Archive