LOOK, IT'S A RAT PAINTED YELLOW, IT MUST BE A PIKACHU. HURRY! USE YOUR MASTER BALL!"

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Today was a sad day., Possible ways to get there?
Mello
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:33 PM

Gym Leader

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Today was a sad day. Pentium, a user on the Digiclipse forums, told us he had made a mistake when looking for the Digital World. The hopes of pictures of the Digital world have been diminished.

Why does this bother us? I've been checking the Digiclipse forum for a while now, as I believe we're fighting for the same cause. A way to get to another dimension to fulfill our dreams. I had hoped that if they got any closer to finding the pathway to the digiworld, we could take notes on what they did, and maybe find a way into the Pokeworld. Many people on this site (and ofcourse, the previous site before the raids) don't like Digimon. But that is not what this is about. Finding the pathway to the digiworld is fulfilling your dreams, and finding a way to meet up with our Lifelong partners. So even though it seems like this is a sad day for only the Digiclipse forums, it's also a sad day for us.

Now, let's go to the better part of this post.

While I was waiting for the boards to get back up again, I did some research, and some thinking about what the Pokemon world exactly is. That's how we should start to get there.

I currently have two theories. Either the Pokeworld is another dimension, or it is another planet in another solar system.

The first theory gives us some problems. Mainly, how to travel to other dimensions? So far, the only ones who can do this are Palkia, Dialga and the Unown. If the Pokeworld is truly in another dimension, our best hope is to research the Unown, and see if they have any bonds with our Dimension.

The second theory is more favorable for us. If the Pokeworld is truly another planet, that must mean it also comes from the Big bang. This is very important: if this is true, that means the Hadron Collider gives us hope. For those who don't know, the idea of the Hadron Collider is to find out the particles that make up our world. It is possible that they also find out particles that can only be found in the Pokeworld, that explain mythical abilities such as creating fire, water, and evolving. This can give us a lot of new insight in the Pokeworld, and maybe even give inspiration for finding a way to get there.

However, that is not all that is favorable. If the Pokeworld is simply a distant planet, they can reach us. Remember that some Pokemon, such as Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, and Clefairy/Fable are able to spacetravel. If we are able to meet those Pokemon, they can also give us new ideas on how to meet with the others.

I now conclude my post. I'm going to do some research on the Snare theory, as I believe it could hold the key to the first theory.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
NyXem
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:40 PM

Unregistered

I somewhat agree with you...Anyway by researching pokemon games we can obviously find out that the world is created by pokemon. What if we assume OUR planet is made by pokemon too ? I can't say much more. There are a lot more smarter people than me on these forums that can possibly explain this more scientifically, but this is what I believe.
The Kamikaze
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:46 PM

Pokemon are very real

Member No.: 71

While I do agree that it could be another dimension, I also have a theory that the government is hiding Pokemon and using them for their evil causes. Electricity can't come from nothing, it most definitely comes from a Piakchu or a Voltorb.

Water can't come from nothing either, it probably comes from Squirtle Squads or something. When it rains, it's a Blastoise in mating season spraying its Hydro Pumps.

That's just my theory though.

ALSO! Regarding Digiclipse. They are satanic fiends. We will reach our goal, preferably without their help.

--------------------
user posted image
Wow! Im good in photoshop. happy.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ME AND GASSY happy.gif
Disable
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:51 PM

Has his own Gardevoir!

Member No.: 27

There's a big difference, though. Pokémon are real and Digimon are not.
Pentium couldn't have succeeded.

--------------------
Yes, I know Gardevoirs can't preform Disable.
NyXem
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:57 PM

Unregistered

I actually think Pentium would be a great person to have on our forums, since he is open minded EVEN TO DIGIMON LOL..and he could probably go a long way into researching a way into the pokemon universe and help us reach our goal much faster
Raepartist
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:57 PM

Unregistered

Man I bet Pentium is a troll, otherwise he should join us in our cause. We need an 18 year old genius to battle with them afterall. Pokémon forever!
Disable
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 02:02 PM

Has his own Gardevoir!

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (NyXem @ Mar 23 2008, 01:57 PM)
I actually think Pentium would be a great person to have on our forums, since he is open minded EVEN TO DIGIMON LOL..and he could probably go a long way into researching a way into the pokemon universe and help us reach our goal much faster

No he couldn't. He claims to have a "BlackWarGreymon" (whatever that is) and when confronted with technical questions he gives vague answers or admits not knowing.

This guy was lying from the start.

--------------------
Yes, I know Gardevoirs can't preform Disable.
Mello
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 02:13 PM

Gym Leader

QUOTE (NyXem @ Mar 23 2008, 01:40 PM)
What if we assume OUR planet is made by pokemon too ? I can't say much more. There are a lot more smarter people than me on these forums that can possibly explain this more scientifically, but this is what I believe.

Actually, that is one of my theories, Arceus=Big bang. It's very possible.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Evan1109
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 02:22 PM

Wants to be May's husband ^_^

Member No.: 52

I'm a 16-year-old genius. I can help you with any questions. And since I'm 16 I'm a better genius.

--------------------
Someday I will catch you...Nidoking.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

RATE MY FANFIC GUYS (click the image to go to it)
Mello
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 02:45 PM

Gym Leader

I'm also 16. I wouldn't call myself a genius, but some people have remarked that I'm very smart. And they also say I look a lot like Mello, which is why I chose this username.

I could really use your help. I've got some ideas to track down the Pokemon world. I've not read the entire explanation of the String Theory, but I've got some ideas.

I'm currently believing the Pokemonworld, if it's in another dimension, is in the M-theory. This is because Pokemon have some very odd abilities. I think that we should create pulses that resonate with the strings of specific parts or a molecul. I've got some hunches on which ones to try, which I'll PM you about later. The problem with resonating is that strings vibrate in 10 (or 11, in the M-theory) dimensions. But I've got some ideas that will let us resonate with them with only 3 dimensions. Details will follow in the PM. If we are able to resonate with some core strings, we should be able to find out where they're going, and be able to find a way to the M-theory.

I'm looking for someone who has the ability to do such stuff. Have you got access to machines that coul do these things, Evan?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Raepartist
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 03:01 PM

Unregistered

I'm 16 myself, but not quite a genius. I have intellect but have no idea how to use it. Basically A-Levels I pass without studying but I make a fool of myself.

I wish I could be the genius. sad.gif
Evan1109
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 03:13 PM

Wants to be May's husband ^_^

Member No.: 52

I sadly have nothing capable of creating pulses into the Pokemon world, but I think I may know where to get my hands on such a device. Throw some more ideas my way. Tomorrow I'll work on procuring what I have in mind

--------------------
Someday I will catch you...Nidoking.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

RATE MY FANFIC GUYS (click the image to go to it)
agent-fisher
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 03:18 PM

Pokemon Ranger

Member No.: 19

I'm confused. Does the Digiworld exist or not? If yes, it would exist within the Internet, right?

So I doubt Pentium's research could have helped us as Pokeverse is probably in a different dimmension or Planet and has nothing to do with the internet.

Right?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Mello
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 03:22 PM

Gym Leader

That's fantastic! I knew we'd be able to make progress some time! I'm glad I posted my theories here!

I've got some ideas how to go further with this.
If we manage to create vibrations that resonate with strings, we might be able to see what it is like. If we are able to create a huge amount of different vibrations, we can see which ones resonate with different strings. Since our strings are connected to the M-theory, maybe the strings in the M-theory will also start to resonate. We should be able to see which ones are resonating, and from that, we should be able to track down which vibrations cause resonating vibrations in the M-theory. From that we can conclude what it is built of, and more importantly, how it is built.

That's right.

We might be able to create a rough view of how the M-theory looks.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Mello
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 03:24 PM

Gym Leader

QUOTE (agent-fisher @ Mar 23 2008, 03:18 PM)
I'm confused. Does the Digiworld exist or not? If yes, it would exist within the Internet, right?

So I doubt Pentium's research could have helped us as Pokeverse is probably in a different dimmension or Planet and has nothing to do with the internet.

Right?

Yes. But explain to me, how is a different dimension different from a 'dimension' created by data? The only difference is the way they're created, but they share some very similar features. Maybe even more.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1290 seconds | Archive