This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

Pentagon Flight 77, Another Viewpoint, video
lunk
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 12:40 AM

Very Active Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 875

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhITnPeo374

mmmlink makes the best animation!

http://youtube.com/user/mmmlink

I used some of his work in "go things go"

lunk
johndoeX
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 10:44 AM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
amazed!
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 09:53 PM

Extreme Poster

Group: Valued Member
Member No.: 331

I don't know, it seems the light poles are sort of like a red herring--a weird way to support the official version. Rigging some sort of explosives to sever the support would be very easy.

The Global Hawk is a possibility, but the parking lot frame sure looks like the A-3 in profile. Plus the pictures of the engine pieces there tend to eliminate the Hawk and favor the A-3
JackD
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 03:07 PM

Active Poster

Member No.: 238

light poles may have been

1) already severed pre 9am/ on 9/11
2) blown out at same time as explosion
3) dropped onsite by a truck?

4) knocked down by a flying object of wingspan 120-140 feet flying low.

the flight path eyewitness evidence argues both for, and against, the #4 "knock down" hypothesis.

the analysis of the bases, and the shear damage, is not consistent with #4.

where does that leave you? in a pickle, arguing with lyte trip and pickering.

Omega892R09
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 03:26 PM

Active Poster

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (lunk @ Jul 5 2007, 12:40 AM)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhITnPeo374

mmmlink makes the best animation!

http://youtube.com/user/mmmlink

I used some of his work in "go things go"

lunk

The A3 was know as the Skywarrior a Skyhawk was an A4.

Hope you don't mind me setting the record straight. smile.gif
amazed!
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 04:04 PM

Extreme Poster

Omega

Did you fly either one?
Omega892R09
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 03:35 PM

Active Poster

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (amazed! @ Sep 29 2007, 04:04 PM)
Omega

Did you fly either one?

No, but one of our F4K crews on Ark Royal nearly knocked an A3 out of the sky with a Sparrow.

It was during a combined RN USN exercise in the Caribbean. The F4k crew got a lock-on of a target, which they thought was a drone this under ground control which gave permission to shoot. So they loosed off one Sparrow. The crew on return were cock-a-hoop having achieved a hit. Their grins did not last long they being called to the bridge and informed what they had hit. The A3 managed to limp back to Roosevelt Roads with one engine knocked out, the other running rough having ingested debris and holes in wing and tail assembly well so we heard. At least nobody was hurt.
amazed!
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 03:53 PM

Extreme Poster

Great story! What year was that?
kawika
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 05:50 PM

Poster

Member No.: 1,719

Sorry, but I see no attempt to factor in topography. These animations act as though it is a dead flat landing strip approaching the impact area. It is anything but. It is a bowl and you've got to factor in the rim of the bowl up by the Navy Annex and the center of the side of the bowl at the gas station and the Pentagon in the center of the bowl at the lowest point. And all within seconds of each other.

There have got to be pilots here that can say without question whether any fixed wing aircraft can make the dive, strike the poles, level off and hit the Pentagon in one smooth motion without deviation of either altitude or course.

I say it can't be done.

This post has been edited by kawika on Oct 2 2007, 05:51 PM
amazed!
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 08:56 PM

Extreme Poster

I think the maneuver could be performed in a small fixed-wing, but would probably take a few practice runs.

I've never flown a Boeing, but my bet is that it would be almost impossible in that big an airplane.
Cary
Posted: Oct 3 2007, 01:08 PM

Ragin Cajun
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

I ain't no pilot, but flying at over 500 mph with a 757 into the "bowl," hitting the light poles while leveling off sounds pretty damned impossible.
dMole
Posted: Oct 3 2007, 01:51 PM

Very Active Poster

Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 5 2007, 09:53 PM)
I don't know, it seems the light poles are sort of like a red herring--a weird way to support the official version. Rigging some sort of explosives to sever the support would be very easy.

Yes, it would be easy. Explosive bolts are used to separate stages and the payload from a rocket. There is usually a test-fire to prove the mechanism design before launch, and another set of bolts replaced for launch.

Anybody remember any service crews working near the Pentagon pre-Sept. 11, 2001?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | American 77 | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1654 seconds | Archive