This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

Download AA77 NTSB Data, DCA01MA064 Source
johndoeX
  Posted: Sep 1 2006, 02:29 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

AA77 FDR NTSB Parameter Readout
comma delimited text
Revision: January 28 2002 January 29 2002 National Transportation Safety Board
Date Printed: January 29 2002

Download AAL77_tabular.zip

Simple text list of Parameters plotted
Download AA77_ParamsTabular.txt

This post has been edited by UnderTow on Sep 5 2006, 09:25 PM
UnderTow
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 03:59 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Orignial L3 Compressed Raw AA77 FDR File -- 22MB

If you have any technical questions about these files please ask.

Thanks
johndoeX
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 07:39 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

user posted image
johndoeX
Posted: Oct 22 2006, 10:44 AM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Havey
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 10:36 AM

Active Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 194

Thers one thing I want to understand.

You say that the animation is provided by NTSB.
Where is the animation to be downloaded from NTSB?
If I go to the links abow I find PDF files, text.
Where did the animation come from?

As I understand it you guys have checked the information in the FDR and established that the animation is corect acording to the information?
And that there is a abnomality in pressure and real altitude?
And perhaps somtthing wrong with the accelration with the plane compared to the flightpath if it is to have stroke the poles?
Most importantly I would like to know where the animation comes from and to know how I can be sertain it is corectly displaying the flightpath acording to the FDR.
johndoeX
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 10:47 AM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Snowygrouch, a researcher from the UK, received the animation through the Freedom Of Information Act. It was supplied to him on DVD and he sent it to us. The paperwork can be found here. It matches the information we have that UnderTow received through the FOIA from the NTSB (except for the blatant cover-up of the altimeter not being set on descent in the animation to make the animation aircraft appear lower than it actually is.. will be explained in full in upcoming documentary.)

It is not available for download anywhere (that i know of.. .its a really big file)... but i do offer it for free on the Pandora's Black Box - Chapter One DVD along with the other research videos which you can order here...

or.. you can order it directly from the NTSB through the Freedom Of Information Act by calling (202) 314-6000 or going here.

Unfortunately i cannot offer it for download on the site as it is a HUGE file and will eat up bandwidth. But i can send it to you within a few days if you pick up a DVD. The NTSB might take a few months to get it to you... or perhaps years...

I apologize if this doesnt help you much.
UnderTow
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 02:01 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

QUOTE (Havey @ Dec 20 2006, 10:36 AM)
Most importantly I would like to know where the animation comes from and to know how I can be sertain it is corectly displaying the flightpath acording to the FDR.

It comes from a piece of software built to read FDR files and recreate the plane performance as it's recorded in the FDR.

For Example
http://www.simauthor.com/Animation-Visuali.../FlightViz.html

But for the NTSB they most likely contracted to this
http://www.flightscape.com/services/custom.php

Or they could have done it internally.

There are great essays and long conferences about the pros and cons and hows of doing these animations.
The Tabular Read Out is also produced by this same type of software which directly reads the FDR Raw file.

By comparing the data displayed in both, it can been seen that they share the same source. Namely the FDR reportedly recovered at the crime scene. However, the Alitmeter Baro Setting in the animation, and hence it's readout, is in conflict with the same data point in the Tabular Readout.

Do you require more.
dsmith
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 12:22 AM

Poster

Member No.: 2,354

How did snowgroch, in Britian ge ANYTHING pn a FOIA requst to the US gov't?!
That's supposed to be for US citizens, I thought.
gards;

Dave
Re
UnderTow
  Posted: Oct 12 2007, 09:00 AM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

I think your keyboard is broken.

doh1.gif
dsmith
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 01:19 AM

Poster

In the letter on this topic, the person asked for and got the Flight Data Report. They did not specify the Flight Data Recorder file. Both could be refered to as FDR.
I'd like to see the reply to the FOIA requst for the raw Flight Data Recorder file.
If they admit, in that letter, that what they sent IS Flight Data Recorder, ( as opposed to Flight Data Report, or Flight Data Record,) that might just be evidence of cover-up, because the goverment Boxes" for flight 93.
Awritten reply to a request for something they SAID didn't exist, Referencing the requsted data, and stateing it is included, SHOOULD fly in court, if need be.
Can someone upload both the FOIA Request for the raw Flight Recorder Data, and the reply letter to this topic, Please?
Just the anser to the Request for the Flight Data Report proves nothing, as a Flight Data Report could be made from Radar, and eyewitness data, excludeing the supposedley un-recovered Flight Data Recorder.

Who ever has the above documents, make many copies, and also scan them!
Keep the copies in different locations, and the scans on Phisicly seperate computers, both at your location, and elsewhere.
This may sound paranoic, but proof of coverup of 911 is to hot a potato for them to leave alone. Locking the house or office, where they are kept, wont do much good, niether will a securitey system.

Putting thise documents here, would go a long way to preserveing them. You'd have LOTS of wittnesses to their existance, and what they said.in that case.

Regards;;

Dave
dsmith
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 01:44 AM

Poster

I made a mistake. The above letter asks for Flight Data Records report.
Flight Data Records might not include the Flight Data Recorder data.

Even though it meentions the SSFDR, An DFDR, that might not be an admission of the existance of AAL77s Flight Data Recorder.
Posting the Reply to the request for the raw Flight Data Recorder file would be most helpfull.

Regards;

Dave
johndoeX
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 02:24 AM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Dave,

Note the dates on the above posts. Then download the actual data and look at it.
Dave C
Posted: Oct 14 2007, 02:46 PM

Poster

Member No.: 2,368

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Sep 13 2006, 03:59 PM)
Orignial L3 Compressed Raw AA77 FDR File -- 22MB

If you have any technical questions about these files please ask.

Thanks

Is it true that the altitude is entered to the flight data recorder every .5 seconds? If that is true, then the last 3 entries which were 416, 352 and 273 would mean that flight 77 dropped 143 feet in one second. Given it was an airliner and not a dive bomber, how was that possible?
UnderTow
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 01:23 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Which entry are you discussing?
Radio or Baro height?

Both are recorded once per second anyway.

Radio Height to determine descent rate is not accurate because the ground could be rising up, thus making the descent rate artificially high. If you however are able to line up the correct topography under the plane in sync with it's location and timing of the Radio records, then an accurate calculation can be made.

Otherwise, I believe it has been basically confirmed the descent rate was between 4000-6000 feet per minute, which is within reason for a 757, but also fails the "damage path" test if we maintain the "time of impact". Among other problems.

iirc
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | American 77 | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2324 seconds | Archive