This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

youtube Video Aa77 Maneuver, from the FDR Research Team
johndoeX
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 08:37 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

with comment inserts in video...

enjoy..

This is the final maneuver performed by the aircraft which hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This animation was provided by the NTSB and is accurate in terms of the flight data recorder on board this aircraft. It has not been altered by anyone after it was received from the NTSB. Whether or not this animation is authentic, i defer inquiry to the NTSB. Please pay attention to the end of the video, as the altitude is too high to have hit the light poles that were reported to have been struck by the same aircraft which hit the pentagon. The comment inserts are added.

AA77 Maneuver
johndoeX
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 09:37 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Lights
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 11:37 PM

Active Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 150

Can you say "government co-operation"? How could this guy have pulled this off in what is supposed to be some of the most heavily-guarded airspace in the world?!
Where are all the f-16s and what have you to shoot this plane down? If the government did NOT have a hand in this, then they are the biggest bunch of nincomppops and incompetents I have ever seen. I mean this character is supposedly flying this plane as if he is on a lark...and a real good question was brought up...why make this leisurely fly-around (at least that is what it looks like to me) instead of a kamikaze dive into the Pentagon?
Omega892R09
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 02:07 PM

Active Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Lights @ Oct 28 2006, 11:37 PM)
...I mean this character is supposedly flying this plane as if he is on a lark...and a real good question was brought up...why make this leisurely fly-around (at least that is what it looks like to me) instead of a kamikaze dive into the Pentagon?

Now I am not a pilot (I was an airframes and engines artificer in the RN's Fleet Air Arm on Hunters, Sea Vixens, F4 Phantoms amongst others) unless you count 5-10 mins in control of a Hunter T8 in the student seat and a trip in the back seat of Meteor T7, a short flight with some control in a Tiger Moth and more time in gliders, but during that sequence was there not a considerable amount of yaw on at times. Would that not have presented problems for a novice pilot with little natural?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | American 77 | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1022 seconds · Archive