This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

Fox-5 Foreknowledge Of Wtc-7 Collapse?
Timothy Osman
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 06:39 AM

Very Active Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

Check this out.

The video footage speaks for itself. Fox-5 anchor Tracey Neale says that a 47-story building had collapsed in downtown Manhattan which is an obvious reference to WTC-7 because it too was a 47-story building in downtown Manhattan. Then just seconds after Neale reports on the building collapse, they witness WTC-7 collapse at free fall speed in their own video footage.
rob balsamo
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 09:05 AM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

laughing1.gif

freakin dopes...
Omega892R09
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 10:46 AM

Active Poster

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 8 2008, 09:05 AM)

freakin dopes...

Aha! Jane Stanley (BBC) you are not alone in being informed beforehand. Those who claim that Stanley's background frame shows only a video output screen (when clearly it is just a part of the background) should consider this too.

How did he know right away that it was due to structural failure ('...because the fires were too intense...' laugh.gif ) - probably had word from that accomplice wearing the Harley logo BB cap and sweat shirt seen on the street in other clips.

Copies of their scripts should be around somewhere.
painter
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 11:27 AM

* M E R C U R I A L*
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

I hate watching these talking head idiots. I don't watch TV any more except when I see clips like this on youtube or in a video -- and it always strikes me the same way now: PROPAGANDA. THEY are telling ME how "it" IS. Whatever is going on THEY are FRAMING OUR perception. There he is saying it looks just like a Hollywood production. Not that it IS a Hollywood production -- which would be closer to the truth.

What was going on in these presenters minds? Was this "live" feed from the scene (looks to be the same shot angle more or less of the BBC broadcast -- we could probably identify the building). If it was live feed, what were guys in the control room thinking? First the report and then we see it happening "live"? Or did they believe they were watching previously recorded footage?

As the guy in Zeitgeist says, It must be difficult for those who have taken authority as truth rather than truth as the authority.
shoon
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 03:23 PM

Active Poster

Member No.: 126

It is interesting that at that moment US government thought it would be great to broadcast WTC7 collapse but later at certain point they realized that it would cause conflicts. They did not ever mentioned on the OFFICIAL final report. I wonder when they realized it. dunno.gif
amazed!
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 04:59 PM

Extreme Poster

Group: Valued Member
Member No.: 331

As I recall it was on Richard Gage's DVD that I learned, and saw videos of, the cops on the street shooing pedestrians away from the area, telling them the building was coming down soon.

If the cop on the street knew it was coming down, I would say prior knowledge was pretty widespread. ninja.gif
painter
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 05:37 PM

* M E R C U R I A L*
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 8 2008, 01:59 PM)
As I recall it was on Richard Gage's DVD that I learned, and saw videos of, the cops on the street shooing pedestrians away from the area, telling them the building was coming down soon.

If the cop on the street knew it was coming down, I would say prior knowledge was pretty widespread. ninja.gif

And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.
Omega892R09
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 06:12 AM

Active Poster

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (painter @ Feb 8 2008, 05:37 PM)
And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.

Aye, but we all know Ďpullí refers to getting the fire fighter teams out. Donít we? whistle.gif
amazed!
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 10:06 AM

Extreme Poster

Group: Valued Member
Member No.: 331

I still hold the opinion that the reason 7 had to come down was that the EOC on the 27th floor, or wherever it was, contained huge amounts of incriminating evidence.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Lobby | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0326 seconds · Archive