This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Dod Release Pentagon Attack, From JFarmer Blog
UnderTow
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 11:04 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 19

http://bookstore.gpo.gov/collections/pentagon911.jsp
http://911files.info/blog/?p=322
user posted image

~~~
Publisher: Defense Dept.

Description: Pentagon 9/11 provides the most comprehensive account to date of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon and aftermath, including unprecedented details on the impact on the Pentagon building and personnel and the scope of the rescue, recovery, and care-giving effort. It's evocative narrative is based on firsthand accounts of survival, tragedy, and heroism drawn from hundreds of interviews, and features 32 pages of previously unpublished photographs, diagrams and illustrations.

Pentagon 9/11 records in compelling and unprecedented detail the destructive path of American Airlines Flight 77 as it crashed through the building. It then relates the epic struggle of the on-scene survivors and rescuers as they led colleagues to safety. It also describes the actions of the first responders in fighting the fire, insuring security, and furnishing care to the dying and injured.
From the smoke and chaos of the event emerged vivid scenes of the physical wreckage and human toll, but also countless acts of courage, grace, and heroism among military and civilians suddenly functioning side by side in an unconventional theater of war. Pentagon 9/11 chronicles the full sweep of this complex experience, heretofore depicted only in fragments, and offers important and reassuring lessons learned for future emergencies.

Year/Pages: 2007: 350 p.; ill.

Price: $31.00
~~~

This oughta be real good...
waterdancer
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 11:34 PM

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I'm having difficulty reconciling these two quotes:
features 32 pages of previously unpublished photographs, diagrams and illustrations

with 32 pages of photographs and more than a dozen diagrams and illustrations not previously available

are the diagrams and illustrations on the same 32 pages as the photographs?
Are there only 32 pages of photographs total, or are there 32 pages of "previously unpublished photographs" (whatever that means) and lots more pages of previously published photographs in addition?

If I were a cynic, I'd say- more than a dozen diagrams and illustrations = 31. Lots of pictures and arrows and doodles, all of which are guaranteed to be previously unpublished because up until now they hadn't been able to find a publisher. 31 IS more than a dozen, last time I checked. 32 pages of photos total, of which 31 pages have been previously published. One "previously unpublished photo" which shows nothin'.

laughing1.gif

But, hey maybe we'll actually get some really good stuff. Yeah, right. Not holding my breath.

This post has been edited by waterdancer on Aug 23 2007, 11:36 PM
drek
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 08:35 PM

Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,828

I would like to know how a large passenger jet creates such a small amount of damage. The first live news shots I saw of the Pentagon made me think that the plane must have gone in over the front, because the front facade looked undamaged. There was a lot less smoke than from the towers and it was grey rather than black (like a fuel fire usually is), and I thought that an aerial shot would show extensive damage in the interior part of the Pentagon. Later shots showed no such thing, however. The damage certainly looked minimal, and where was the plane, or any parts? The idea that the entire thing "vaporised" is just not believable. The damage looks a whole lot like some kind of explosion, just nowhere near the scale of a large plane.
Guinan
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 09:07 PM

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 72

Well Drek, join the club...

By the breathtaking sound of that introduction, this book must read like an adventure novel fCs!! Absolutely crammed with heroes, self-sacrifice, suffering and untold misery, just one thing missing.... the truth.

An' all that for only $ 31,-

Guinan
Cary
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 05:45 PM

Ragin Cajun
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Yes, welcome to the forum drek. Don't make any damned sense, does it?
UnderTow
Posted: Sep 4 2007, 09:18 AM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Got a postcard today.
The book is on backorder. Please allow 60-90 days...blah blah

Losers...

UnderTow
  Posted: Sep 14 2007, 12:56 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Got my copy of the book. The pictures I saw very briefly are brand new.
Picture of a AA part with S/N in grass
Picture of FDR module
Air photo of North Parking lot evidence area

Might be more, can't really thumb through here right now.

First person to scan these in will win a prize.
Aldo Marquis CIT
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 01:06 PM

Citizen Investigator

Group: Valued Member
Member No.: 10

Interesting. Can't wait to see.

When we went to the Arlington County Communications Office to hear dispatch tapes and ask about the 911 calls/transcripts, Donald Rumsfeld's DoD historian was there too. Very strange timing. She was "collecting info" on the attack, much like we were, and had to go through the same hoops we had to jump through. She had very little to go on.

I wonder if she was part of this. Russell seemed really jazzed about this contact, that inevitably meant and resulted in nothing.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT on Sep 14 2007, 01:06 PM
UnderTow
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 01:58 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Well, some of these pictures are sure to test many opinions. I won't be able to use my scanner until maybe next week. Sorry you'll have to wait until then.

What timing, going away for the weekend and they throw this in my lap... bah..
rob balsamo
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 02:53 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Sep 14 2007, 01:56 PM)
Picture of FDR module

Was it accompanied by a cockpit seat?

smile.gif
UnderTow
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 03:04 PM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Unfortunately no. It sits by itself on a clean patch of concrete.

It does kind of look like this though.
user posted image
(this is not the picture from the book biggrin.gif )

But I can't be sure yet.

The caption for the photo in the book says
"[FDR] found in the building near the hole in the inner C Ring wall leading to A-E Drive."

Haven't found a picture of a seat yet either.
There's a good picture of the Generator too, much better then any other's I've seen.

Some pictures are old. They use the NTSB flightpath maps. They use an extremely crapping version of the ASCE computer model.
rob balsamo
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 04:33 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Sep 14 2007, 04:04 PM)
The caption for the photo in the book says
"[FDR] found in the building near the hole in the inner C Ring wall leading to A-E Drive."

Dick Bridges, a spokesman for Arlington County, Va. authorities, told the Associated Press the voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorder was charred in fires that broke out following the crash. But he said the FBI was still confident data can be retrieved from both.

Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building."

Save, double save, place it on proxy and save it again...
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/septem.../wash_9-14.html
riv
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 05:32 PM

Poster

Member No.: 2,015

JFYI, Farmer started posting the scans. There's a folder linked at his blog.
SPreston
Posted: Sep 15 2007, 11:33 AM

Patriotic American

Member No.: 1,045

Hmmmmm. This official Defense Department diagram doesn't seem to show where Flight 77 broke into the basement level and killed all the personnel down there.
Could there have been explosives planted in the basement? ohmy.gif It also doesn't seem to show a breakthrough into the B-Ring where all those personnel were killed.
Gee willikers!! Could there have been explosives planted in the B-Ring also? ohmy.gif

user posted image
riv
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 03:26 PM

Poster

Member No.: 2,015

What about that?

user posted image

More pics @ http://911files.info/77/pentagon_911_book/

This post has been edited by riv on Sep 16 2007, 03:27 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pentagon | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0524 seconds · Archive