This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

Some First Questions, Autopilot useage? Pilot flying?
green dot
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:57 PM

Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,342

I dont know if it has been covered by previous posts?

What about the autopilot, and who was pilot flying before the hijacking ?

It seems that autopilot "R" remains engaded during the first turn toward the Pentagon, just after the last radio transmission. If an unexperienced pilot or hijacker takes over controls of an airliner, the first thing I expect to happen is an "Autopilot Disconnect Warning" (on FDR and Voice Recorder) but if he does the turn towards the target by autopilot, this requires far more system knowledege than doing the turn with "stick and rudder".
If you just turn the control column in the direction you intend to fly, the autopilot disconnects.

Who was pilot flying before the hijacking, seems to be the copilot.(R autopilot engaged after T/O)?

Whats AA policy Captain flying AP L, F/O flying AP R?

I just felt the somethings not right feeling while watching your presentation !!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | American 77 | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0738 seconds · Archive