This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone modified by JDX
All views expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of pilotsfor911truth.org
Please click on the banner to read the mission statement of pilotsfor911truth.org

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Pilots For Truth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Forum Is Now Read Only. New Forum Can Be Found Here. Thank You.

Keith Olberman Is Getting Better!, video
Carl Bank
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 09:08 AM

Class Clown
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 121

Nunyabiz
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 09:31 AM

Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,727

Now if he would just comment so eloquently about that big bright red elephant in the room that ALL of the mainstream media flatly refuse to tell the truth about.

1. Election Fraud
2. Some faction of this government is responsible for the clearly false flag attack of 9/11.
Sanders
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 09:36 AM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 49

Very powerful. Finally the word "Fascist" is used without apology. Olbermann at his best. 100% correct. Why is he still being broadcast on national TV?

Why is Olbermann able to keep his job while Ron Paul is silenced? Can't talk about the Fed.

It's gatekeeping at the very edge of the gate. "Mr. Bush" is expendable. Keith Olbermann has some of my respect, I feel that he is pushing the envelope. I guess that's all that can be expected - but he's still playing the game, whether he knows it or not.

I don't know what's worse, prostitutes like Hannity, or well meaning wanna-be revolutionaries like Olbermann who tell something LIKE the truth - something closer to the truth, but NOT the truth. I don't know. Are Olbermann's rants productive in the grand scheme of things? I'm torn.

We have Olbermann, who tells 75% of the truth (the 25% percent he ignores is the most critical part of course), and we have Alex Jones who tells 125% of the truth (the extra 25% is what convinces all "rational" people that AJ is a nut-job). Is there no one who will speak 100% of the truth, no more no less? No, that is what is super-dangerous, those are the people who we will never hear from, as long as the current regime is in power (and I'm not talking about the Bush administration).
dv8
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 11:03 AM

Very Active Poster

Member No.: 160

I like what KO has to say and agree with him. I just wish he would go further, but not sure if he is able to considering he is part of the MSM. Is what he is saying staged and made to look like there is critical oposition in the MSM? I think so. I often wonder as well, why it is he fails to mention the silencing of RP as a candidate. I cant imagine Kieth is that blind to the blatant diregarding of RP that is going on. Cant say that I trust KO completely even though I like what he says.
Sanders
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 11:18 AM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

QUOTE (dv8 @ Feb 16 2008, 01:03 AM)
...I just wish he would go further

Me too. He doesn't - does that mean that he's ignorant ? Or that he knows he can't? That's the question.
Nunyabiz
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 12:06 PM

Poster

Member No.: 2,727

I have a bit more respect for KO than I do Hannity, O'Reilly.
It is quite obvious though that there are clear boundaries that will never be crossed by the MSM.
Election Fraud of which there is overwhelming proof of.
False flag attack of 9/11 of which there is overwhelming proof of.

These are 2 crimes that the MSM are complicit in committing so they are not about to basically admit guilt & confess.

Here is a good documentary about the MSM.

Orwell Rolls in his Grave

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8423197883469976340
painter
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 02:29 PM

* M E R C U R I A L*
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Sanders @ Feb 15 2008, 06:36 AM)
<s>
I don't know what's worse, prostitutes like Hannity, or well meaning wanna-be revolutionaries like Olbermann who tell something LIKE the truth - something closer to the truth, but NOT the truth. I don't know. Are Olbermann's rants productive in the grand scheme of things? I'm torn.

We have Olbermann, who tells 75% of the truth (the 25% percent he ignores is the most critical part of course), and we have Alex Jones who tells 125% of the truth (the extra 25% is what convinces all "rational" people that AJ is a nut-job). Is there no one who will speak 100% of the truth, no more no less? No, that is what is super-dangerous, those are the people who we will never hear from, as long as the current regime is in power (and I'm not talking about the Bush administration).

First of all, who knows the "100% truth" that you are referring to? I sure don't. Maybe I know 90% (just making up a number there) but the only thing I can be certain of is that I don't know the 100%

I don't say that to contradict your point at all because I believe your point is a good one. The 25% either under or over is what keeps blind men leading the blind wandering in a wilderness of ignorance where we are prey to any old lie that gets expounded with what passes for "authority." Or, as I am oft to say, "The best way to thwart a revolution is to lead it."

Here is the REAL question: Why are WE -- humanity -- so SUGGESTIBLE? Someone tells us something and we likely as not BELIEVE them -- even when it is patently absurd: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities (Voltaire).

And here we are. We're like a 9 billion lb camel trying to pass through the eye of a needle.

rob balsamo
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 02:46 PM

LGA Patriot
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

I feel Olbermann is playing the hand he was dealt and pushing it for all its worth without being forced to fold.

I think he is doing a great job playing the game... and most importantly.... staying in the game... because there is no doubt that if he attempts to push that envelope a bit too much... he will no longer be playing... as we have seen with so many before him.

Keep up the good work Keith... thumbsup.gif

(i cant wait to get our new board up and get this Coult*r Bitch off our site! She has meta-tag's under Olbermann? Why doesnt that surprise me...)
amazed!
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 10:10 PM

Extreme Poster

Group: Valued Member
Member No.: 331

Great post Sanders! thumbsup.gif

In the sense that such conversation must be public, KO does a great job and provides a service to society. Dissent must be public, and Keith is as eloquent about it as any person I've heard.

cheers.gif
maturin42
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 11:06 PM

Active Poster
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 633

I am an Olbermann fan - with qualifications. Used to drop him emails suggesting 9/11 stories. Very naive.

The playing field is laid out and if you want to play the game called major media, you can do all the footwork and razzle dazzle you want inside the boundaries of that field. If you gather the eyeballs to you, that equals money and you can continue to do your thing - inside the boundaries of the playing field.

You step out of bounds - but you are drawing in the eyeballs - OK, don't make a habit of it. (David Schuster learned that this week)

9/11 truth is outside those boundaries. He might get away with a mention, but could you do one show on 9/11 and stop? Would not your entire show every night have to be about 9/11? Would there be anything more important to talk about? How long would one of the largest defense contractors in the world keep you on the air no matter how many eyeballs you garnered?

Thus my reservations. I'd like to see someone try and see what they can get away with. From the perspective of someone who has just created the wildly successful "special commentary" form and elevated the entire MSNBC franchise, it might look like a bridge too far.

Some of you may know who Stephanie Miller is. She is one of the new crop of liberal talk hosts. She is William Miller, Goldwater's running mate in 1968, (I think), his daughter. Funny as hell and a good radio talk show host. She is on several liberal radio stations and Serius Talk Left. It has been described as a "Mensa meeting with fart jokes". She has a "voice monkey" on the show, Jim Ward, who does hilarious send-ups of political celebrities and bits created around current news and can do the voices of any of them. They pick on O'Reilly mercilessly. Jim is a Truther. He manages to get in a factoid related to 9/11 about twice a week, and wants to do more, but it's Stephanie's show and she plays along, yuks it up, but doesn't let it get out of hand. His frustration is sometimes palpable. Jim responded to one of my emails to enlist me in a suggested conspiracy to call in and drop some 9/11 into the conversation then he would riff on it. I'm terrible on the radio, and I can't get their show live, so it stays in "Conspiracy Corner", which is how the bit is billed. It isn't great but it isn't nothing.
Sanders
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 12:27 AM

Extreme Poster
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nunyabiz @ Feb 16 2008, 02:06 AM)
I have a bit more respect for KO than I do Hannity, O'Reilly.

I do too, I edited out that comment of mine ... I wasn't thinking straight.
Timothy Osman
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 01:19 AM

Very Active Poster

Member No.: 107

The 2nd best description of AJ I've seen, the first was someone on this forum describing most of his problems stemming from the fact that his shorts were too tight. That gave me terrible mental images. ninja.gif

Gatekeepers are our worst enemy, they scoop the stories and smooth the way for what should otherwise be political death to these criminals. They ensure no further investigation and connecting of the dots. Olbermann and his like are trusted to go so far because nothing comes from their rhetoric.
Daniels
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 01:24 AM

Very Active Poster

Member No.: 81

QUOTE (painter @ Feb 16 2008, 03:29 AM)

Here is the REAL question: Why are WE -- humanity -- so SUGGESTIBLE? Someone tells us something and we likely as not BELIEVE them -- even when it is patently absurd: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities (Voltaire).

And here we are. We're like a 9 billion lb camel trying to pass through the eye of a needle.

Painter my dear friend and colleague in Truth,

Your post touches on a topic that is close to my heart.

This area of susceptibility to suggestion, authority, and the determination of Truth is of fundamental importance to us as humans trying to make sense of existence, and our place in It.

There is guidance on this topic from, I believe, another Realm. It's called "Guidance for a True Seeker," and is printed below.

Quite possibly you are 'over' the Baha'i Writings because of some of the teachings that are contained therein. But I swear by my life, the answer you seek is to be found in that page.

In that page are to be found the underlying reasons why the Jews had Christ killed, why the Christians so steadfastly refused to embrace Islam (despite the overwhelming grandeur and virtue of Islam during Its golden age), and why Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Ceaucescus, Idi Amin, Mao, the CIA, etc, can tyrannize humankind with seeming impunity.

I commend that page to your thoughtful study.

Your brother in Truth
Daniels

GUIDANCE FOR A TRUE SEEKER

O My brother!

When a true seeker determineth to take the step of search in the path leading unto the knowledge of the Ancient of Days, he must, before all else, cleanse and purify his heart, which is the seat of the revelation of the inner mysteries of God, from the obscuring dust of all acquired knowledge, and the allusions of the embodiments of satanic fancy.

He must purge his breast, which is the sanctuary of the abiding love of the Beloved, of every defilement, and sanctify his soul from all that pertaineth to water and clay, from all shadowy and ephemeral attachments.

He must so cleanse his heart that no remnant of either love or hate may linger therein, lest that love blindly incline him to error, or that hate repel him away from the truth. Even as thou dost witness in this Day how most of the people, because of such love and hate, are bereft of the immortal Face, have strayed far from the Embodiments of the Divine mysteries, and, shepherdless, are roaming through the wilderness of oblivion and error.

That seeker must, at all times, put his trust in God, must renounce the peoples of the earth, must detach himself from the world of dust, and cleave unto Him Who is the Lord of Lords.

He must never seek to exalt himself above any one, must wash away from the tablet of his heart every trace of pride and vain-glory, must cling unto patience and resignation, observe silence and refrain from idle talk. For the tongue is a smoldering fire, and excess of speech a deadly poison. Material fire consumeth the body, whereas the fire of the tongue devoureth both heart and soul. The force of the former lasteth but for a time, whilst the effects of the latter endureth a century.

That seeker should, also, regard backbiting as grievous error, and keep himself aloof from its dominion, inasmuch as backbiting quencheth the light of the heart, and extinguisheth the life of the soul.

He should be content with little, and be freed from all inordinate desire.

He should treasure the companionship of those that have renounced the world, and regard avoidance of boastful and worldly people a precious benefit.

At the dawn of every day he should commune with God, and, with all his soul, persevere in the quest of his Beloved.

He should consume every wayward thought with the flame of His loving mention, and, with the swiftness of lightning, pass by all else save Him.

He should succour the dispossessed, and never withhold his favour from the destitute.

He should show kindness to animals, how much more unto his fellow-man, to him who is endowed with the power of utterance.

He should not hesitate to offer up his life for his Beloved, nor allow the censure of the people to turn him away from the Truth.

He should not wish for others that which he doth not wish for himself, nor promise that which he doth not fulfil.

With all his heart he should avoid fellowship with evil-doers, and pray for the remission of their sins.

He should forgive the sinful, and never despise his low estate, for none knoweth what his own end shall be. How often hath a sinner attained, at the hour of death, to the essence of faith, and, quaffing the immortal draught, hath taken his flight unto the Concourse on high! And how often hath a devout believer, at the hour of his soul's ascension, been so changed as to fall into the nethermost fire!

Our purpose in revealing these convincing and weighty utterances is to impress upon the seeker that he should regard all else beside God as transient, and count all things save Him, Who is the Object of all adoration, as utter nothingness.

These are among the attributes of the exalted, and constitute the hall-mark of the spiritually-minded. They have already been mentioned in connection with the requirements of the wayfarers that tread the path of Positive Knowledge.

When the detached wayfarer and sincere seeker hath fulfilled these essential conditions, then and only then can he be called a true seeker.

Whensoever he hath fulfilled the conditions implied in the verse: "Whoso maketh efforts for Us," he shall enjoy the blessings conferred by the words: "In Our Ways shall We assuredly guide him."

Only when the lamp of search, of earnest striving, of longing desire, of passionate devotion, of fervid love, of rapture, and ecstasy, is kindled within the seeker's heart, and the breeze of His loving-kindness is wafted upon his soul, will the darkness of error be dispelled, the mists of doubts and misgivings be dissipated, and the lights of knowledge and certitude envelop his being.

At that hour will the Mystic Herald, bearing the joyful tidings of the Spirit, shine forth from the City of God resplendent as the morn, and, through the trumpet-blast of knowledge, will awaken the heart, the soul, and the spirit from the slumber of heedlessness.

Then will the manifold favours and outpouring grace of the holy and everlasting Spirit confer such new life upon the seeker that he will find himself endowed with a new eye, a new ear, a new heart, and a new mind.

He will contemplate the manifest signs of the universe, and will penetrate the hidden mysteries of the soul.

Gazing with the eye of God, he will perceive within every atom a door that leadeth him to the stations of absolute certitude.

He will discover in all things the mysteries of Divine Revelation, and the evidences of an everlasting Manifestation.

Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh

[edited to fix broken link angry.gif ]

This post has been edited by Daniels on Feb 16 2008, 01:33 AM
Daniels
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 02:12 AM

Very Active Poster

Member No.: 81

Regarding the video.

Keith Olberman is part of the machine.

His job is to focus public opinion on the fall guy, Bush, with the implied promise that if we get rid of him, all will be well again in America. When Bush goes the slate will be wiped clean, a fresh start, no more tyranny, no more evil at the top.

Of course, if we believe that then we are not truthers.

This same trick has been foisted upon us in regard to smoking (win the war against smoking and we will have won a significant victory [not], communism, poverty, terrorism, drugs (remember the "War Against Drugs"?), Hitlers Jews, the early Christians, ad infinitum.

Please don't get excited about this video. It's part of the lie.
Zapzarap
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 04:49 AM

Pilot Response
Group Icon

Member No.: 110

<s>the fall guy, Bush, with the implied promise that if we get rid of him, all will be well again in America. When Bush goes the slate will be wiped clean, a fresh start, no more tyranny, no more evil at the top.

precisely, Daniels!

That is exactly my favorite argument in discussions about how THEY will get away with 9/11 and everything.
In European lamestream media Obama gets enormous publicity as "the messias" and is presented in the shining light of youth, change and new ideas.

Obama is part of the machine like Olberman.

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. –
Noam Chomsky
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0682 seconds · Archive