InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Ouvc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Training Spring/Summer 2010, Sign up for women's NVL training each wk
samvermaak
Posted: Mar 25 2010, 09:12 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 122

Hi girls,

As requested, we're going to continue to have women's NVL training throughout the Easter break and the summer to get us all in shape to take on Div 2! We'll be alternating the Thursday 6-8pm Iffley and 8-10pm St Greg's sessions with the MNVL, as per last term, and all OUVC women are welcome to come along to the session.

To check that we will have a decent turnout each week I'll be posting a request each Monday to sign-up for that week's training. Please could you all help Ludo and me by posting on this forum saying whether or not you can make the training, so we know who to expect and can work out suitable training around the numbers/positions that will be present (or open it to a mixed session if we don't have enough players).

Gareth will be updating the OUVC webpages to reflect the training schedule so if you're confused about which session we're on one week, please check the website before emailing me to ask (I will also include the info in these forum messages each week so you can check here too).

Thanks!
Sam

This post has been edited by samvermaak on May 18 2010, 09:44 AM
samvermaak
Posted: Jun 1 2010, 08:25 AM

Member No.: 122

Hi ladies,

We've got training this week - Thursday 17th June - 6-8pm at Iffley - so please sign-up below as we need to ensure we have enough female players to make it worthwhile (otherwise we'll open it to the men to join us). All OUVC women very welcome.

Look forward to seeing you all there smile.gif

Sam x
PS Am in the first week of my new job and don't have internet access at work as yet so apologies for the slow response you'll get from me this week.

This post has been edited by samvermaak on Jun 14 2010, 07:57 PM
hansie girl
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 09:14 PM

Capitan Liberho

Member No.: 131

i'm in !!! last sesh of the academic year for me :-( xxxxxxx
michaela lukesova
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 07:32 AM

Member No.: 124

Can't wait!
jana o.
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 07:32 AM

Member No.: 89

me too, me too...
Karolina
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 01:14 PM

Member No.: 129

same here! going to need a massive outlet before my exams (aka the execution) start on 21st. looking forward to playing some vb!

This post has been edited by Karolina on Jun 15 2010, 01:15 PM
kafnolan
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 01:57 PM

Member No.: 90

Should be there but could be a few min late as it is still seminar season.

- Kathleen
Cecilia
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 06:15 PM

Pro Member

Member No.: 27

I'll be there.

Cecilia
Milly
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 09:26 AM

Milly

Member No.: 9

I may be there if they let me work from home tomorrow...
michaela lukesova
Posted: Jun 24 2010, 12:43 PM

Member No.: 124

Well, better late than never - just in case, please, sign up for tonight's training at Iffley at 6PM.

I am definitely there ninja.gif
« Next Oldest | Women Teams | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive