The Forums are dead! All forums are dead! Facebook won, for better or WORSE. Should the world remember how great forums are we will re-open ours. Until that day, here stands a record that they were once a real thing!

Youtube Page                     Image Board

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Neo Battle Peasant. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Artists Alley 2012, Revoluticon Ahoy!
LaVache
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 04:51 PM

Delightfully Irresponsible

Group: Chop Squad
Member No.: 1,587

Artist Alley Registration for Revoluticon 2012 is officially open!
If you are interested in selling your work in our Alley this year, please email artists@animepunch.org with the following information:

Your full name
A phone number you can be reached at before/during the con
A prospective list of products you plan to sell
A link to examples of your work (such as deviantart gallery, etc.)

If you'd like to share the table with a friend, please include this information for them as well, preferably in the same email for organizational purposes.

Due to the high demand, and for the best selection and quality possible, our Artist Alley is juried. The jurying committee is comprised of several individuals of varied backgrounds, including the Artist Alley coordinator.

The selection process will happen in two waves. The majority of the artists will be chosen in the first wave, this gives an upper hand to the artists who plan ahead well in advance. A reserve list will be populated from that date forward of both artists who did not get selected in the first wave, as well as any artists who submit their information after the first date. Three weeks before the convention 3-5 more artists from the reserve list will be approved for tables. If there are no-shows at the convention we will contact additional members of the reserve list to fill the spots. The deadline to submit your information for the first round draft is 11:59PM on Jan 25th. The final deadline of ALL applications is February 25th.

This year tables will cost $50. This price includes a table and a badge, if you need additional badges let me know and the price will increase by $25 per additional badge that you need. You will receive your badges from the Artists Alley Coordinator when you are assigned a table at the convention. The table is six feet long, and will be available 24 hours a day. There will be a $15 dollar discount for contributing artwork to the convention for use in the program guide, on badges, for promotions, etc. If you are interested in this discount please let us know so that we can establish what we would like to see from you.

Additional information
Is it okay if we sell our pre-drawn art, but also take requests during the convention?
-You may sell pre-drawn art as long as it is your own, and you may also take commissions at con. Pre-drawn art can be anything from prints, original sketches, paintings, or various items with your art on them (pins, stickers, etc).

Sharing tables: Can both of us work at the same table, or do we each have to have our own?
-If you sign up together, you will be sharing a table. Just make sure to include both of your information in the e-mail sent to artists. We sell each table individually, so if you would like to have your own tables you will both have to purchase one and will be judged individually instead of as a group.

Please email artists@animepunch.org if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing your work!

There are no set artist alley hours, so you can go all night if you like!

Rules:
- Original creations only. If you want to have a garage sale of your old tapes, do it in the dealers room! Burning a disc is not considered an original creation unless its content was originally created by you!

- Use common sense and remember we are the final judge of what is okay and not okay to do or sell.

- Remember the Convention Policy: "All unwritten rules are to be enforced and obeyed!"

Other than that, have fun and make lots of money!

*EDIT* If you have previously e-mailed me about Artists Alley you'll notice that the cut-off dates I posted here are slightly later than the ones that were in your e-mail. These are the correct dates and everything in this post is the final version.
LaVache
Posted: Jan 24 2012, 11:00 PM

Jurying results e-mails will go out during the beginning of next week and the jurying itself will take place right after Ohayocon.
CHo
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 11:34 AM

Queen Featherweight

Member No.: 797

My sister wants a table. Is it too late for her to sign up?
LaVache
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 08:45 PM

It's not too late, we are doing a second round of judging soon!
CHo
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 10:34 PM

Queen Featherweight

Member No.: 797

Awesomesauce, I'll let her know immediately!
paintmeaperfectworld
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 01:58 AM

Yamato

Group: Argonauts
Member No.: 1,841

Have the emails already gone out? If we don't get in will we get a rejection email? I haven't heard any updates, I sold last year I was the Nuka Cola table. I think you we're going to look ip my last years application.
paintmeaperfectworld
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:50 PM

Yamato

Member No.: 1,841

Nevermind just got the email smile.gif
LaVache
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 03:02 AM

Acceptance e-mails have gone out. I'm waiting on the e-mails for the second round of jurying until I have received confirmations from everyone that got in the first round.
blue_halo
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 10:40 AM

Yamato

Member No.: 1,846

Hello!

I'm curious if there's a way of knowing if our email made it through or not for application to the artist alley? I just don't want to assume it went through in case it never made it or got stuck in a spam box for some reason.

Thank you much for your time!
blue_halo
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 11:39 AM

Yamato

Member No.: 1,846

Lol, never mind, just received a confirmation email. You guys are really on top of it, thanks!
scythemu
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 01:27 AM

Danguard !

Member No.: 1,849

I didn't get a confirmation or rejection email. Kindly have someone fill me in please.

-Larson
LaVache
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 09:26 AM

All of the first round e-mails should have been sent out early this week. Let me know if anyone is still in the dark.
foxsprite
Posted: Nov 8 2012, 04:35 PM

Yamato

Member No.: 1,931

Hi this is Amber from Ravenfox Studios. I had a quick question, when are we allowed to set up? Can we set up Thursday or is it Friday morning? I only ask because we have a 4 1/2 hour drive from Michigan and if we can set up earlier we might come on Thursday instead of Friday.
KaiserMikeB
Posted: Nov 8 2012, 08:44 PM

GeddiRanger Red!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The artist alley is not in a secured location, and we will not be patrolling on Thursday night, but if you are ok with that I don't see a reason why not. Either way, there will be plenty of people about that night!
« Next Oldest | Artists | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1877 seconds | Archive