zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

most overpowered techniques...
flamento
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 03:40 PM

Unregistered

so, whats the most overpowered jutsu in the RP?
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 05:01 PM

ANBU

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

• Tsukuyomi (Moon Reader)
    Type: Genjutsu
    Chakra: N/A (Mangekyou Sharingan Nessecary)
    Description: With powerful genjutsu, once eye contact is made, the bearer can implant the idea of anything into the mind of their opponent, effectively breaking their will and spirit, scarring their mind, and reducing them to an immobile state of primal terror. Only the strongest minds could withstand such mental brutality, and only another Sharingan user from the Uchiha Clan can defend against it.

• Forest Genesis: Chakra Blossom Tree
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Chakra: 20,000
    Description: An incredibly complex technique, the chakra blossom requires an enormous amount of chakra to complete, using chakra as a source of nourishment to help it grow. Once the user has planted the seed and used his chakra to activate this technique, the blossom begins as a small sapling, standing at only about four feet high. At this point, it begins its first stage of growth. Using its roots, the plant attacks the enemy in a similar fashion to the vines of restraint technique, hoping to gain a hold of him or her. If the opponent is ensnared, the tree begins feeding off their chakra, using it to help itself grow to a larger size.

After draining the opponents chakra for at least two turns, the roots release the opponent, digging themselves back into the ground as the tree sprouts to a high of almost ten feet in the air. The flowers on the branch begin to blossom, they begin to give off a genjutsu inducing pollen, dulling the senses and reactions of the opponent, leaving the user unaffected.

If the user chooses, he can give additional chakra to the tree, allowing him to control the roots of the tree while he attacks. This can become an incredible aid to the user, as he can use the roots to cover his attacks, or attack from a different direction, as well as hold the enemy in place for a finishing move.

Once 5 turns have passed, the chakra blossom tree will be complete, allowing for the user to use its most powerful technique, “Dance of the Falling Blossoms”. This technique can be triggered at any point after 5 turns, but once it is activated, both the genjutsu pollen and attacking roots are dispersed. The remaining chakra left in the tree is sent directly into the leaves, while begin to glow neon blue. They then fall from their branches and take flight, all of them homing in on the enemy, or enemies, as per the user’s wishes. The leaves hover around attacking the opponent for two full rounds, and number in the hundreds.

A single strike from a fallen blossom will do minimal damage, most likely just drawing a line of blood wherever it strikes, but a large number of wounds from this technique could be fatal.

• Kinjutsu Forced Soul Removal
    Type: Forbidden Ninjutsu
    Chakra: 100,000
    Description: The ultimate finishing technique. By mixing both his normal and Nekomata chakra, Yamado creates black chakra, enveloping his right arm from elbow to fingertips. Once this technique is activated, he focuses the remainder of his chakra on his movement, hoping to get in anywhere close to opponent. Swinging his right arm towards the opponent, the arm covered in black chakra will actually move INTO the opponent’s body, creating no wound on their outer body. Instead, it will allow Yamado to take hold of their very soul, allowing him to remove it, thus killing the foe instantly. Of course this takes an amazing amount of chakra, leaving Yamado all but empty afterwards.

A strong willed opponent can break his hold though, although it requires an amazing amount of strength to do so. Not even Yamado’s final demon form can perform this technique, as it requires his normal chakra to blend with that of the Nekomata.
  • 5 Pointo Bakuhatsu no Chuushin no Gijutsu (5 Point Exploding Heart Technique)
    Chakra: 50,000
    Description: The end-all move for a Byakugan user. Many refuse to use this technique due to it's brutality. it starts off simply as hitting five pressure points around the heart. However, after the user has taken three steps, the opponent's heart explodes. This move tends to be held back because of it's lack of sublty and the brutal nature or the attack.
flamento
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 05:25 PM

Unregistered

thats.... pretty over powered....
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 06:58 PM

Unregistered

lol good thing im a hyuuga XD. i gots me one of the uber moves LOL
flamento
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 07:03 PM

Unregistered

i might make a shikama bloodline limet, but later on, when i make another character...
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 07:15 PM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Hey, they're beatable.. just.. noticeably strong. I could look for more, but lazy.
flamento
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 07:22 PM

Unregistered

you can tell there beatable, every jutsu has a backfire, it's basically a rule of the game, i i would just have a jutsu where i make a big, invinsible dome around the enemy, and crush the enemy. The dome, however, is so fast, that no ninja can escape it, and it only takes a tiny bit of chakra to use. Also, i might add that if you do manage to excape, it blows up with the power of 15 h-bombs, but the maker of the dome will not be harmed.

thats invinsible.
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 09:52 PM

Unregistered

No.
Ds14
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 12:31 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

I think he's joking.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 11:01 AM

Unregistered

lol, that'd be a hilarious technique
flamento
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 04:32 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Mar 14 2007, 09:52 PM)
No.

lol you take things so seriously. of course i wouldn't post that as a realy techniques! it's way to over powered.

anothe rone of my kincredible stupid techniques.

glace of doom.
chacra:N/A
you die.

laugh.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 10:10 PM

Unregistered

lol, shouldn't it be glance?
Kazuma
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 12:51 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Mar 15 2007, 05:10 PM)
lol, shouldn't it be glance?

glace sounds better. lol

and No. is like the anti-lol
flamento
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 03:30 PM

Unregistered

ohhh! there a technique!

the anti lol!
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:48 PM

Unregistered

No, how about this:

KamehamehaGum-GumArrancarReigun
chakra: genin level
summons random characters from other anime to pwn your enemies
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0450 seconds · Archive