zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Just some general stuff
Ds14
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 05:27 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

::Takes a bow for starting that last mission in Konoha::
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 08:24 PM

Unregistered

Either way, after that last little altercation started by DS, the Genin of Konoha are all gonna have a nice little boost in chakra heh heh tongue.gif
Kazuma
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 08:43 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Apr 12 2007, 04:24 PM)
Either way, after that last little altercation started by DS, the Genin of Konoha are all gonna have a nice little boost in chakra heh heh tongue.gif

cept Kazuma. damn coward. >.< lol

meh, he is as stated in my sig. and yay, if i make another char, his name is decided, if do not make him a bloodline user. *shrugs*

the third, i was just being dumb with. not really all that funny, but being up late, probably looking at spinach will make me laugh.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 10:49 PM

Unregistered

Haha spinach. I'm glad that the Sannin will be teaching some of the genin since my Jounin sensei turned out to be a deadbeat XD.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Kazuma @ Apr 12 2007, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Apr 12 2007, 04:24 PM)
Either way, after that last little altercation started by DS, the Genin of Konoha are all gonna have a nice little boost in chakra heh heh  tongue.gif

cept Kazuma. damn coward. >.< lol

meh, he is as stated in my sig. and yay, if i make another char, his name is decided, if do not make him a bloodline user. *shrugs*

the third, i was just being dumb with. not really all that funny, but being up late, probably looking at spinach will make me laugh.

You might still get chakra. Nobody really seems to know what FAB goes by when he adds chakra, so maybe running away gave you more chakra than the other people... who knows.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 10:54 PM

Unregistered

Haha, that would be hilarious.
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 10:57 PM

Unregistered

Oh other people know, but its a closely guarded secret that people would sooner give their lives than share. Oh and by other people I mean me, and by give their lives I mean, I just wont tell you.
Kazuma
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 11:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Apr 12 2007, 06:54 PM)
Haha, that would be hilarious.

A slap in the face to Rain. xD

That would be oddly interesting. Kazuma did end up making an attempt just before Ayame got attacked, though. Failed, of course, he did. Now, though, should definitely give me more to work with besides his history and have Kaz take things a little more seriously.
For some things to go as planned, if it is allowed, I will have Kaz's uncle teach him his next move. If not, I will figure something out. *shrugs*
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 12:02 AM

Unregistered

LOL, NPC's ftw. I don't think the admins liked having NPC's, but it's definitely better than just magically learning the move.
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 12:44 AM

Unregistered

I really hate both. People tend to abuse NPCs ane have them appear whenever they need to get something done. No matter what magical thing you need, the NPC will come to bail you out and have everything go like you want! Its really annoying and I would advise people to be careful with NPCs. There isnt a problem with them now, but if we see abuse we will step in and do something.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 12:53 AM

Unregistered

Is it all right to have an NPC point you in the right direction, while you RP your character using what the NPC says and figuring out what they were hinting at?

Like for example, if my Hyuuga had 5k chakra and was going to learn the 64 Strikes of Divinity, could I have an NPC like his father hint at a move that Hyuugas can perform that allows them to hit 64 tenketsu's at once or something like that?
Kazuma
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 10:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Apr 12 2007, 08:44 PM)
I really hate both. People tend to abuse NPCs ane have them appear whenever they need to get something done. No matter what magical thing you need, the NPC will come to bail you out and have everything go like you want! Its really annoying and I would advise people to be careful with NPCs. There isnt a problem with them now, but if we see abuse we will step in and do something.

I'll try to avoid it then. If it feels absolutely necessary to me, I'll talk over AIM w/ you or another admin/mod.

I thought of another way while eating some spaghetti. lol
Since Hiku is not posting, it seems, I'll have my bro's and my char interact some more.

And, yay, name for my third char decided. Will there be other villages appearing in the future? I'd like him to be Stone or Sand or a third I can't remember I'd like.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 12:16 AM

My guess is that if villages open, the first two will be sand and a made up called smoke. Not sure on this, bur I'd just assume so.
Vox
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 01:10 AM

Unregistered

I'm afraid that Smoke has officially dissolved, from what I've heard.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 04:16 AM

Unregistered

It'd make sense, what with the Yukikage back in Konoha. The next village I'd assume to get up is most likely the Sand Village (where my brown people at!).
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0257 seconds · Archive