Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Just some general stuff
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 06:34 PM

Unregistered

lol, looks like Mike's comin back eh?
flamento
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 08:52 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Mar 19 2007, 11:12 PM)
acktacko needs to be a jounin to start up a party though

yea, true, but still, just you wait... i might have apparently the weakest chart of the mist shinobis (as omega very kindly pointed out to me), but, i can still do some damage...
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 03:07 AM

Unregistered

*Evil cheshire grin* Ones shouldn't be arguing which country's better, especially when the real enemies may not be Mist or Leaf, but ones that aren't attatched to any particular country...
Vox
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 03:30 AM

Unregistered

Yeah, got one of those in the oven. No feedback from they who must be obeyed yet, tho.
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 01:46 PM

ANBU

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (flamento @ Apr 1 2007, 04:52 AM)
QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Mar 19 2007, 11:12 PM)
acktacko needs to be a jounin to start up a party though

yea, true, but still, just you wait... i might have apparently the weakest chart of the mist shinobis (as omega very kindly pointed out to me), but, i can still do some damage...

..Can't really measure how strong or weak someone is just off jutsu. That's no fun anyway. The rp isn't only about PvP and I CAN BEAT HIM BUHAHAHAHA, or sitting and playing Super Theory Fighter for hours.

But, w/e. Special events should be starting this week.. Mid to End of May should be chuunin exam time.. so train up! =O
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 11:27 PM

Unregistered

w00t!! So you guys really are planning on having Chuunin exams. I thought it'd be this week, but the fact that we have more time to train makes it all the more better. BTW, pretty soon all the Genin of Konoha might need a chakra update since we're supposedly fighting a bad guy with 30k chakra and Rasengan LOL.
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 11:31 PM

Unregistered

In that case let me give you some advice: Make your will and clear any regrets you have. Also why wouldnt we have chuunin exams and why would it be this week?
Mazrith986
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 02:31 AM

Unregistered

MWUAHAHAHAHA!!! Evil may strike again. Or strike for the first time...

I don't remember this is like the third restart I've been involved with.

BTW... Mist Rulez!
Kintaro
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 02:36 AM

Unregistered

Damn straight... just wait till the next clan I make comes along!

So you coming back Maz?
Mazrith986
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 04:13 AM

Unregistered

Off and on, classes still kick my butt at the moment though. I'll try to pop in. Have a little fun.
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 08:39 PM

Unregistered

We could always use another Mist shinobi, but I guess school is sort of important...

Anyway, if that last battle was a showing of the strength of Leaf genin, you might as well just give up when you fight against a Mist ninja. Also, there might be a little something dealing with both villages coming up before the exam...
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 10:28 PM

Unregistered

LOL the Leaf Genin had to face some 30k chakra havin' Rasengan usin' lizard lookin' dude. It was fun XD. The Sennin were a nice addition, they're really mixing it up in the RP. I think I may make a Mist Genin since there are only 2 (Mickey's doesn't count since he's not coming on Jiyuu for the next 3 months or so).
Ds14
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 10:29 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

:-\
The person they were fighting was basically god relative to their strength.

Could pre-Zabuza Naruto and Sasuke beat Jiraiya? Can they even do that now?
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 10:31 PM

Unregistered

I guess we'll have to wait till Mist and Leaf collide before we say anything more =p.
Kazuma
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 10:40 PM

Unregistered

Excuse me, Omega darling, for being a n00b. >.>
heh.

Anyway, I thought about having my last two characters be of the Mist when/if Kaz reaches Jounin or when I feel I am good enough to RP a decent Mist shinobi.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0260 seconds · Archive