Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Just some general stuff
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 10:04 AM

Unregistered

This forum has an interesting tale behind how it got made. I wanted to post a simple message, but I couldnt seem to find the correct place to put it.

I first thought of putting it in the general discussion, but thats more of an area for introductions, questions, comments, general polls, you get the idea. There really wasnt a place for talking about thinks that happen in character while out of character. So, I randomly made this forum.

Now onto the message I wished to say: I have no love for Konoha, so beware. Mist is superior and that shall be proven once the two meet. Just dont think you can take the Mist Prodigy down.

Yay for making a forum to start a pointless rivalry! Oh and I think someone brought up the fact there wasnt a forum like this around too, but whatever, selfish reasons are always better!
flamento
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 03:26 PM

Unregistered

yea, i hate the fact you only see kohona ninja's... i wanna see more mist shinobi goddamit!

also, in the RP, why does everyone go to kohona? can't be that good... dry.gif
Ds14
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 06:59 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Mar 5 2007, 04:04 AM)
This forum has an interesting tale behind how it got made. I wanted to post a simple message, but I couldnt seem to find the correct place to put it.

I first thought of putting it in the general discussion, but thats more of an area for introductions, questions, comments, general polls, you get the idea. There really wasnt a place for talking about thinks that happen in character while out of character. So, I randomly made this forum.

Now onto the message I wished to say: I have no love for Konoha, so beware. Mist is superior and that shall be proven once the two meet. Just dont think you can take the Mist Prodigy down.

Yay for making a forum to start a pointless rivalry! Oh and I think someone brought up the fact there wasnt a forum like this around too, but whatever, selfish reasons are always better!

That was me biggrin.gif . Great minds think alike.

Konoha crips, let's ride on those mofuxas.
flamento
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 08:25 PM

Unregistered

lol, gang war man! ninja.gif

yo, big ups to ma peeps and ma homies! you ain't got no hoes goo' enough for da reel bitchas an' pimps! laugh.gif

i can imagine that happening acctually... blink.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 11:29 PM

Unregistered

how was this forum made?
flamento
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 02:21 PM

Unregistered

sigh.... do i need to be the one to explain this? dry.gif

ok, when a mummy forum and a daddy forum love each other very much, they get certin urges to bond. When they get these urges, the... eh..."hug" each other in a special way, and then some white fluid comes out from the daddy forum, into the mummy forum. 9 month later, a baby forum comes! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ds14
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 11:47 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

What about the stork forum?
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 7 2007, 12:28 AM

Unregistered

lol, nice explanation flamento. That really cleared things up LOL
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 11:54 AM

Unregistered

Hopefully I'll be able to start posting once the exams start. And yes, Mist is definitely beating the Konoha teams ninja.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 11:03 PM

Unregistered

you lie! tongue.gif
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 11:12 PM

Unregistered

Don't worry.

:: cracks knuckles ::

If that's the case, my Jounin will be getting some SERIOUS training for you, no more of that kiddy training. lol laugh.gif
flamento
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 03:40 PM

Unregistered

lol, all the kohona ninja's should be afraid... once actako gets up to speed, there's no stopping him... just wait til i find a fire ninja... then the party will get started! ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 12:56 AM

Unregistered

lol, FAB's gonna have a lot of work to do with all the fighting and training and whatnot when it comes to chakra and all the other stuffs admins must do
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 11:12 PM

Unregistered

acktacko needs to be a jounin to start up a party though
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 11:14 PM

Unregistered

Wait until you see the Mist jounin. If you notice I just made a bloodline for them. Connected? Possibly, who knows? Well, I do, but that doesnt matter. Point is I would try to think of ways to stay warm.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0289 seconds · Archive