zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

ZOMFG *SPOILERS*, Did you guys read chapter 343?
Ds14
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 07:57 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Holy crap, I almost like.... exploded. Who would've thought...
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 10:27 PM

Unregistered

Yeah, it's too bad you didn't make a spoiler warning so we could talk about it freely blink.gif
Omega2042
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 10:33 PM

Unregistered

You guys should be happy that I am nice. Now you can talk about whatever you want to talk about and no one can complain.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Feb 23 2007, 04:27 PM)
Yeah, it's too bad you didn't make a spoiler warning so we could talk about it freely blink.gif

Oh I tried not to put any spoilers in my description. But holy jesus.
Omega2042
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 11:36 PM

Unregistered

If you make a topic that talks about a chapter or episode or whatever, you really should put a spoiler warning on it so the conversation doesnt sound like two sixteen year old girls talking a mall...

What is the point of making a topic about the new chapter if you are going to have a vauge conversation about it?
Ds14
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Feb 23 2007, 05:36 PM)
If you make a topic that talks about a chapter or episode or whatever, you really should put a spoiler warning on it so the conversation doesnt sound like two sixteen year old girls talking a mall...

What is the point of making a topic about the new chapter if you are going to have a vauge conversation about it?

>.< You're spoiling my fun with your being right, Omega. Gosh, like totally not cool. Whateverrrr
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 02:03 AM

Unregistered

lol that was cool
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 06:02 PM

Unregistered

Seriously though, Orochimaru's going to die... ninja.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 07:58 PM

Unregistered

LOL according to one of my friends who has insider info, Orochimaru is going to eat his insides =p
Ds14
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 09:19 PM

I think he wanted to take Sasuke's body and Sasuke found out.

He probably won't die, but he'll probably get incapacitated and take Kabuto's or something.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 09:58 PM

Unregistered

Nah, Sasuke knew about it before. He expressed no remorse in being Orochimaru's next vessel as long as he killed Itachi. LOL Sasuke is gonna get raped though. Either by Orochimaru or Kabuto.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 10:22 PM

Not by Kabuto...
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 10:54 PM

Unregistered

Actually, you never know. Kabuto was as powerful as Kakashi. So he may have gotten strong enough to hold back Sasuke after orochimaru weakens him.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 10:57 PM

Unregistered

Sasuke is ridiculously powerful now. If he could take out an army of shinobi, I'm sure he can take out someone at Kabuto's level.

Orochimaru and Kabuto are finished. Sasuke isn't stupid enough to let himself get killed. He obviously knows what he's up against, and plans on finishing it.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 11:08 PM

Unregistered

Orochimaru seems prepared for this. And he doesn't seem to be all to worried. A combined effort between those 2 should easily be enough to take care of Sasuke. Though I doubt Orochimaru will need help.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0284 seconds · Archive