zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Helping the merchants travel safely
Haraki
Posted: Jul 27 2010, 05:12 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

The Bandit King hid in waiting, his blades itching in his hands for action, an impressed gaze was clearly marked on his face as he watched the two fight, he saw another person with them, though he wasn't doing much, he assumed he was possibly a scouter of some sort, and instead of wasting his energy in the fight, he would be hunting for the Bandit King.

He smiled subconsciously as he watched Akui-chan fight, one of his more favorite pass times in earlier years.

Ya know, I clearly could tell they were excellent fighters, but its a bit frustrating to see them take out my pawns so quick...and so ruthlessly, they had strict instructions not to kill, yet the other team wasn't playing that way...Oh well...

The Bandit King resheathed his blades, jumping toward the top of the trees, sending a gunfire quick barrage of kunais and shurikens in a fan-like spray from their left flank to their back, before jumping from the tree, removing his swords from their sheaths, and charing right between Vox and Akui-chan, swords extended fully to each side. His footsteps near hovered from the ground in silence and percision.
Nasukara
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 03:05 PM

Genin

Group: Members
Member No.: 287

(( mnah ))

Nasukara quickly took the hilt of his blade-less sword and slammed it into the ground where he stood, he pulled out a blade of rock, held together and strengthened through a steady stream of chakra.

Nasukara then ran as fast as he could through the dust straight between vox and akuitora and in attempt to defend his allies, he threw three shuriken, and placed his blade in such a position to where if the bandit king continued to run forward he would be impaled upon it.

With nasukara's free hand, he built up some chakra and was able to clear away some of the sand that was around him and his caravan.
Haraki
Posted: Aug 3 2010, 12:59 AM

The gofer

The Bandit King noticed a shimmer of a blade move into his path just before reaching Vox and Akui-chan. The Bandit King laughed and shook his head.

Heh...if this guy knew who I was he certainly wouldn't be so foolish as to openly rush me.

He bounced off the tip of the opponent's blade, flipping over him and planting his foot firmly in the back of the ninja's head as he formed hand seals with his hands, forming together, ending with a bite of his thumb, blood trickling down.

As he landed on his hands his blood mixing with the dirt beneath him, smoke forming in a poof a large formidable boar appeared under his feet. He stood on the boar's head, plowing directly for Akui-chan, the pig's tail swinging frantically, keeping the others at bay.
Vox
Posted: Aug 3 2010, 03:11 AM

Genin

Member No.: 285

Vox turned in time to see the Bandit King's charge. Finally, he thought, A real challenge. His pupils dilated again, and time slowed down.

Vox hadn't been willing to risk their cover on something as big as a sword, but he had another surprise. Reaching into his coat, he pulled out a small extendable shovel with a serrated edge. The entrenching tool's handle snapped into place, and he charged to intercept the boar and its rider. Darting in from the side, he brought the business end of the shovel in an upward arc toward the boar's throat.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Aug 5 2010, 08:54 PM

Genin

Member No.: 281

Akuitora was surprised by Nasukara's open attack to stop the Bandit King from attacking her and Vox, and hoped that he wasn't hurt by the King's kick. When Akuitora saw the boar come to light however, she couldn't help but pause for a moment

A summoned boar? It can't be him, please don't let it be- Akuitora's train of thought was disrupted by a sideswipe to the face. As the malicious tigress recovered from the blow, she saw a grinning grunt, happy that he could finally hit her. Akuitora stood up again, spat out some blood, and made a move to slap the grunt.

Five deep slashes came across the man's face, and while he was blindsided by the cuts, Akuitora grabbed his ankle and pulled him onto his back, knocking the air out of him. The grunt hacked up a gob of blood before falling into unconsciousness, thus stopping Akuitora from continuing her violent tirade against the grunt.

When Akuitora turned back to look at the boar, she saw Vox disappear in a flash. At this point, Akuitora knew tat to keep herself from getting in Vox's way, the best option was to stay put and stay still.

If the Bandit King is who I think he is, he's going to learn proper greeting etiquette the hard way... Akuitora thought with a smirk, despite the purple bruise flowering near her mouth.
Haraki
Posted: Aug 6 2010, 07:06 AM

The gofer

The Bandit King's keen eyesight proved useful as the glint blur of silver swung skillfully under the boar's throat, The Bandit King jerked the strong muscle of the boar away from the deadly guillotine arising from beneath. A draw was formed when the blade cut into the left side of the boars neck, as it fell to the ground the Bandit King flipped off the boars back his hands near his mouth. As he flipped to the ground fire flew in a deadly wheel in Vox's direction. The boar struggling to stand despite the flesh wound opened on its neck lost the final battle, and disappeared in a dramatic scene of smoke.

You really just have NO idea who you're dealing with...

He shook his head, sympathy for the poor soul that had just nicked his boar with a glorified shovel. He bit his thumb, running the fresh red ink from the palm of his left hand, to the joint of his elbow. His fingers divided his concealed face as he focused chakra, slamming his hand into the ground once again, a more elaborate cloud appeared in view. This time his opponent stood beneath him and a trio of boars, near doubling the size of the last he had summoned, now standing at a firm 15 feet high. Each boar with a distinct tint of color, the middle one, a fiery red dusted into a brown fur, stood a foot or so taller than its companions. The left wore a distinct green in its fur, the other a blue.

I am Tok...

His eyes shifted to Akui-chan, cursing himself inwardly for getting too caught up in the fight to realize what he had done, he had not only summoned his infamous boars, but he had nearly just announced his name! A twitch of cockiness swept over him enough to announce his correction.

Lets just say I'm you're nightmare!

He laughed his typical hearty playful laugh, interrupted by him jumping down toward Vox, accompanying his decent was more flips, followed by him removing his blades from their sheathes and bringing them down crossed, aimed directly at Vox's head.

Hell, I guess it doesn't matter, I've practically told Akui-chan its me, why not have fun while I'm at it? She's the only one who will probably know me anyway! Ha!
Vox
Posted: Aug 10 2010, 02:56 PM

Genin

Vox took a moment to look around. With three not-so-little pigs surrounding him, it was time to up the ante. He reached into one of his satchels and pulled out a pair of metal pipes wrapped in tape, with fuses sticking out of the end. His other hand fished a lighter out of his coat, and he lit the fuses near the bottom and dropped the pipes.

Like a blur, he darted between the boars. He hadn't left much time, but he didn't want to give them a moment to react. Hopefully he should be-

Vox's train of thought was interrupted by the explosion. The bombs went off inches from the ground, scattering nails and bits of shattered metal. Vox only caught the edge of the blast, but it was enough to stagger him. He stopped and brought himself back to normal speed, tensing up to push the shrapnel out of his back. Bits of scrap rattled to the ground.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? Please, continue. I believe you were saying something about 'worst nightmare.'" he said calmly.
Haraki
Posted: Aug 11 2010, 02:10 AM

The gofer

A large explosion caused shrapnel to fly into the sky, the boars once again disappeared in a cloud of dust, though the Bandit King was no where to be found in the rubble created.

The Bandit King appeared inches from Vox's ear, his clothes tattered by bits of stray shrapnel that caught him at the edge of the blast radius. A simple Kawarimi jutsu had clearly saved his life, that and a dash of talent he had. His face serious, and his tone was no longer enjoying the fight, much similar to himself.

Those are the 2nd set of boars you destroyed, you're really starting to piss me off.

The end of the sentence was abruptly ended by a sharp knee to Vox's back. The bandit king stood staring directly at Akui-chan, the smile returned to his face, his hands high in the air, his face fully exposed, along with most of his torso and lower legs.

Alright alright you caught me, its your favorite person! Magashi Tokuro at your service friends!

His signature laugh ringed through the tattered battlefield, his hands still above his head, showing a clear sign of surrender.

Men stand down, these people aren't our enemies, and they sure as hell don't have anything of value with them, looks like they knew we were coming too..

The few remaining men followed suit, dropping their miscellaneous weapons and lifting their arms in the obvious, we give up format.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Aug 11 2010, 05:45 PM

Genin

Akuitora was also safely away from the blast radius of Vox's attack, and kept a smirk on her face as she watched Vox work, although the smirk had a frozen aspect to it as she watched the "Bandit King" knee Vox painfully in the back.

Once Tokuro finally revealed his identity to Akuitora, she walked quietly over to Tokuro. Once there, her frozen smirk wavered to an ugly grimace for a second, and then she pulled Tokuro closer to give him a good knee to the groin.

That's for leaving Konoha without a goodbye, you bastard! Akuitora yelled, and then smacked him across the face while he was still down, And that's for damaging my bodyguard!

After a moment of rage, Akuitora took a deep breath, backed away a step, and resumed her amused smile.

So what have you been up to Tokuro-kun? It's been what, five years since you've shown your face near Konoha?
Ds14
Posted: Aug 12 2010, 12:27 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

Rain had been helping Ayame look for flowers outside of Konoha when he saw the team leave. Before he left, his "adopted" mentor told him, "I don't think you should follow them, but I'm not going to stop you. You're a chuunin now and trying to join ANBU, so you had better be able to make good decisions on your own. But just know that I know people and I'm watching you."

Rain thought about this as he left town. He had been back in Kumogakure , where his entire clan had been forcibly removed, to help defend his home town from dangerous invaders. He missed his friends from Konoha, but when he returned from his long trip, he appreciated his growth. As his team and clan had more or less moved on without him, Ayame decided to take him under her wing and help him reach his potential.

---

Rain watched the battle from far enough away that he could barely make out what was going on. He was a very fast runner, and his lightning augmented quick step and wind affinity improved this even further, so the distance could be bridged relatively quickly.

"I guess this is none of my business. They don't seem to be fighting anymore, but I'll hang back here just to be sure."
Haraki
Posted: Aug 12 2010, 04:29 AM

The gofer

((OOC: DS!!!!!!!!!!!!))

After all Tokuro had survived with this fight, an explosive attack, a vicious looking shovel, and a rather sharp sword of stone, he was brought down by a strong knee to the groin. He choked out a pained laugh, silencing temporarily as the hand met his cheek. After assuring himself there was no more physical abuse he hobbled himself up, giving himself a make shift cup while he recovered. He stood up to look at her, his eyes fixed firmly on her chest, giving up the urge to hide it long ago.

Boy you sure haven't changed Akui-chan, its been too long, regrettable that I deserved the first one but...

He turned around, looking at Vox, turning back and cocking his head, meeting her eyes out of sheer curiosity.

A body guard? Why the hell do you need one of those? did you go soft on me?! Besides, he'll be fine, I made sure not to paralyze him, my motto is never to kill unless you have to, you know that.

He laughed again, and his curiosity subsided as he made another quick look to her chest. Eying wearily the company she had with her.

I'd say about five years covers the time, but I had some business I had to take care of, but no worries! I've covered my business and I look forward to returning to the city. So Akui-chan, how have you been? Still with the final one of our group..Kyo-san?

He stopped making his rounds with his eyes and returned fully to the conversation.

And who are these guys?
Kanki-chan
Posted: Aug 12 2010, 08:12 PM

Genin

Akuitora felt like ripping into Tokuro again when he saw his eyes stray too closely to her chest, but since she'd already driven the message home with the knee to the groin, Akuitora kept her smirk fixed. Once Tokuro was done with the questions, Akuitora tried to answer evenly.

Vox is an invaluable member of my staff, and his experience and abilities have proved him time and again to be a useful comrade, Akuitora started, And don't you ever think that for one moment I've gone soft, or else I'll do more than render you impotent, you'll lose a viable organ or two!

Akuitora's rage moment had a more threatening feel than she wanted to portray, but dammit hiring Vox wasn't because she was going soft, anyone who was watching the fight (or knew what everyone else was doing) would understand that.

As for Kyo-kun, he's doing fine, he'll definitely be glad that you're alive and well. The "Bandit King" business though...what the hell is that about?
Haraki
Posted: Aug 13 2010, 06:00 AM

The gofer

Tokuro laughed, waving his hands helplessly in front of his face, smiling a toothy over dramatic smile.

Alright alright! Not soft got it!

He nodded sincerely at the obviously good news that his good friend Kyo was still well. He may hold resentment for the triangle created by the two love birds, but he still considered both of them dear friends, who have shared far more memories both good and bad than one should have in a life time.

I'm glad to hear about Kyo, but the bandit story is a tad lengthier than I care to mention standing so close to the desert. Perhaps we can head back to one of the villages, and discuss it over a meal...

Replaying the moment in his head he felt it was good to add a good measure.

Of course you and your friends are all welcome, paid for by me. Including the friend of yours that is still over there.

He pointed his finger directly in Rain's direction. Then shrugged slightly.

The short version is, I got distracted by some...adult entertainment, and I couldn't afford the tab. The owner cut me a deal, said if I stole equivilant to what I owed, we would be clear. I told him I didn't kill unless completely necessary....Then...Ha, if I continue much longer there won't be much left to tell...lets save the rest for dinner.

He looked around at the other members of the makeshift party, Bowing politely he announces.

My name is Magashi Tokuro, I am the third sennin, accompanied by Akui-chan and Kyo-kun, at your service.
Ds14
Posted: Aug 13 2010, 07:23 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

Rain saw Akuitora attack the dangerous looking man while Vox and the others stood back. Then, his heart skipped a beat when he pointed to him.

I mean... Akuitora-sama and Vox are there, its not like I could help much. I could just leave. But then again, Ayame was being extra creepy when she sent me out here. Even though there aren't any plants around, she's probably watching me with that creepy third eye jutsu.

Rain looked warily at the shrubs around him, then looked back at towards Konoha, at the dense forests his mentor could be hiding in.

Screw it.

He quick stepped into motion to get himself running at a fast pace. Once he got close enough, he quick stepped again towards one of the downed ninja, held him down in one hand and put a kunai to his neck. He scoped out the situation, noticed the surprised looks on everyone's faces and dropped the man.

"Umm... hey."

-------------
Name: Quick Step
Type: Taijutsu
Special Items: N/A
Description: Uses chakra to decrease weight for a split second in order to move at a speed that is second only to teleportation. Body conditioning used for these techniques requires that no other taijutsu charts are learned. Note: Shukuchi technique inspired by Soujiro Seta

Quick Step Level 4
Type: Tai
Chakra: 10,000
Description: Quick step with 8x normal moving speed, at this level it is hard to see the shinobi at all while they use this technique. Can be used twice per post.
Vox
Posted: Aug 17 2010, 06:46 AM

Genin

Vox got back up just in time to see Rain embarrass himself. He allowed himself a chuckle before checking his injuries. The wounds had healed nicely. "I'm fine, boss. Been through much worse than that." He surveyed the damage that the battle had caused before turning to Tokuro. "I tried to hold back a bit. I don't think I killed any of your men. None of them will be able to walk for at least a month, and bachelor #3 probably busted a few ribs, but they'll live."

Today had been full of surprises. A sannin turned into a petty thug, another shinobi jumping in after the battle had ended- he wasn't sure he wanted to know what surprise would be next. "So, kid," Vox said, turning towards Rain. "What brings you out here?"
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0336 seconds · Archive