Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Webcomics, Jiyuu's comics topic
Kanki-chan
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 11:21 PM

Unregistered

All right, this has been on my mind to post for a while, esp after FFA was nice enough to give me F@nboy$ and PA; while Omega was also nice enough to tell me about Order of the Stick and 8-bit theater. Basically, just list your favorite webcomics here, say how often it updates, and any other info needed (such as whether or not it's a comic or short video series). The ones I know of are:

CTRL+ALT+DEL, which updates MWF

F@nboy$, also MWF (if he's able), he also posts Fanboys minis, which can be accessed by clicking on the top left corner

Penny Arcade, I believe it does every weekday, never really checked

The Book of Biff, updates every day of the week, plus the comments people leave are just as hilarious as the comic itself

Order of the Stick is on hiatus now, but that means it'd be easier to catch up on the story

8-bit Theater, updates every day also

And finally, Homestar Runner's Strongbad E-mails, which is a short video archive, but still funny as ever.

I know that there's a lot out there, and if you guys would lke to post links to your favorite comics, that would be great ^ _ ^
Ds14
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 11:23 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I don't read them much, but www.vgcats.com is pretty good.
Vox
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 12:25 AM

Unregistered

VGCats

Chopping block

Cyanide and Happiness

The Book of Biff

Zortic

Zap! (in Space!)

And Shine Heaven Now

Unspeakable Vault (of Doom)

I could go on forever, but you get the idea.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 07:11 PM

Unregistered

Heroes web comics
Kanki-chan
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 08:03 PM

Unregistered

Actually, I now have a couple more webcomics to list:

Dresden Codak updates sporadiclly, but lately his comics have been centered around time travelers. Plus the art is very colorful.

Megatokyo updates at least once a week, and although the series is a thousand or so comics in, it's really easy to catch up on since the first 5 volumes can be found at your local manga store

Looking For Group is another D&D-esce comic, although the characters are actually in-character. On a side note: Richard is the best character on the comic ^ ^

XKCD is a stick-figure comic that normally makes jokes with science and computer-programming, but hilarious nonetheless. At the bottom of the page is a warning about the comics.

A Divine Dramedy updates weekly, and is about answering the question on what happens when three theater actors die.

Gone with the blastwave is a post-apocalyptic webcomic about two "red" soldiers who are trying to get out of this war (and this city) alive. Wecomic doesn't update often, mostly due to the artist.
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Mar 4 2008, 03:57 PM

Unregistered

looking for group is awsome me and a friend have been crazy about them for weeks.

i have not beeen on so many but i have been up to alot of shaman king latly also. and of corse LFG. once and a while i check out he mini comics on the WOW website also but not thet much.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0451 seconds · Archive