Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Q and A, Don't think I saw one of these...
Kazuma
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 01:30 AM

Unregistered

I thought it would be nice to have a simple Question and Answer thread like this. Apologies, I did not see any previously that existed.

Fresh to the site, or a Veteran, if you have a question related the rules and functions of the RP, you can ask a quick question here. One member who knows the answer will hopefully come by and answer the question the best they can.

This probably is not necessary, either, but currently active staff:

Administrator(s):
Omega2042
Fire Fist Ace
Mazrith

Moderator(s):
FinalRagnarok
Kintaro

Volunteer Staff:
Ds14

Those are short lists of members you can talk to directly in a PM if you would rather ask one of them.
Rikid
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 01:50 AM

Unregistered

your trin right? huh.gif
Kazuma
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 01:54 AM

Unregistered

sleep.gif...Well, I did say to ask questions...

Yes, I am Trinitus from anime-forums.

Okay...I will edit the first post...

Questions related to the RP.
Ds14
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 01:59 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I'm here too.
Kazuma
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 02:02 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ds14 @ Aug 4 2007, 09:59 PM)
I'm here too.

I didn't know how to take that, so I edited the first post again with a list of people who have posted here at least a month and a half. lol

Eh...don't mind me too much...I'm a little hyper...
Rikid
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 05:29 PM

Unregistered

Are you able to make NPC characters?
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 01:02 AM

Unregistered

I've been kinda wondering about the rules that govern NPC's myself. By the way, Fire Fist Ace is an administrator that's active now so you might wanna add him. And if you want you can chuck me in the mod bin.
Kazuma
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 10:45 PM

Unregistered

Edited:
Mazrith
FFA
FR
and Kintaro

were all added.

Anyway...

I was also confused on NPC's, but I basically decided to try and avoid them as best I could and as much as possible.
Rikid
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 01:38 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kazuma @ Aug 21 2007, 10:45 PM)
Edited:
Mazrith
FFA
FR
and Kintaro

were all added.

Anyway...

I was also confused on NPC's, but I basically decided to try and avoid them as best I could and as much as possible.

Joe is back!?
Mazrith986
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 01:47 AM

Unregistered

Hey,

Well I'm here to help out with the question about NPC's. You can make NPC's but you have to have permission from one of the admins, you also have to have a detailed description of why you want the npc and what it's purpose is. This is because it is really easy for someone to make a "npc" that just turns into an extra character for them. So they will also recieve minimal play.
Kazuma
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 11:52 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Rikid @ Aug 21 2007, 09:38 PM)
Joe is back!?

First, yes. I have been back.

Second, I will only be on for two days at most, though not for a very long time.

Third, I thought about this thread here and realized it was kind of a dumb thing to post. lol...

Finally, I think I mentioned the majority of this before ^up above this line^, but I cannot get on my AIM to let people know what is going on. It kinda sucks, but you can reach me on either my brother's (I think it is in his profile) AIM or my sister's, Shahiko49.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0227 seconds · Archive