Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Whatever happened...
Omega2042
Posted: May 12 2007, 09:52 AM

Unregistered

To Anko? Seriously, this bugs the hell out of me. To me this is the biggest problem with Naruto. You have a character that would go as far as to kill herself to kill Orochimaru and she just drops off. Someone with all the ties she had to pretty much the main villian for a long time and she only shows up once.

Apart from that she was just awesome and it confuses the hell out of me as to where she went. No matter what this is always nagging me in the back of my head when I think about Naruto.
Ds14
Posted: May 12 2007, 08:53 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Were there filler episodes about her in the anime?
Vox
Posted: May 12 2007, 11:42 PM

Unregistered

Yeah, a few, but she vanished again after that.
Omega2042
Posted: May 13 2007, 07:47 AM

Unregistered

Besides, that isnt even really the issue. The issue is that there is a character who deserves more time in the story, or did, and she never got it.
Ds14
Posted: May 13 2007, 07:52 AM

Yeah, she's kinda important for the whole retrieving Sasuke idea. They could've used her to find info on Oro.
Nirubi-chan
Posted: May 13 2007, 03:07 PM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

She took over the Shino/Hinata/Kiba team after Kurenai got knocked up? Just a guess.
Ds14
Posted: May 13 2007, 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Nirubi-chan @ May 13 2007, 09:07 AM)
She took over the Shino/Hinata/Kiba team after Kurenai got knocked up? Just a guess.

That'd be a good twist, seeing as to how Kurenai is useless. I thought she was cool at first. In fact, Ayame is basically Kurama, Shikamaru, and her.
Omega2042
Posted: May 13 2007, 10:36 PM

Unregistered

I can just imagine what would happen to Hinata with Anko teaching her...Who knows, maybe Hinata would come out of it not being completely useless either.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0460 seconds · Archive