zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Unlocked Hana Ouji
Ds14
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 09:24 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Name: Hana Ouji
Element: Earth/Water
Type: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
Special Items: Any plant samples of any size collected over time.
Description:
The Hana Ouji, or flower prince clan is a fairly new clan in Konohagakure. The founder was a missing-nin from Kusakgakure that was accepted into Kohoha. He married in Konoha, but was unable to give birth to a boy. His children married as well, and could not give birth to boys, either. Finally a boy was born and he was treated as a prince. From then on, one boy was chosen as the princes' successor and all other boys born were killed at birth except for several males chosen at random to bear children.
The clan has a bloodline doujutsu called the Kakigan that lets them turn, to some extent, into "plant people". Other than eye color, there is not much of a physical change, but they are able to do certain things, like gather energy from the sun, that only plants can do. The other jutsu use flowers offensively, defensively, and passive offensively.
[NOTE]Do not confuse "flower" justu with Wood jutsu.[NOTE]

Hana-Ouji: Defensive Stance

Kakigan Photosynthesis level 1
Type: Bloodline
Chakra: N/A
Description: Using a minimal amount of chakra, the user can use their eyes to gather sunlight and heal small wounds while standing stationary.

Hana Bunshin no jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 5,000
Description: User makes a bunshin made of flowers. The bunshin absorbs water and grows much larger when exposed to it. It is therefore immune to suiton techniques.
~Can make one exact strength duplicate that turns into leaves upon being attacked for every 10,000 chakra
~Can make one non-attacking duplicate with same speed for every 5,000 chakra

Hana no Arashi
Type: Genjutsu
Chakra: 7500
Note(Kakigan must be on)
Description: The user looks into the eyes of the opponent and causes them to believe that flower petals are flying all around them, completely obscuring their vision.

Flower Shield
Description: A handheld shield made from a flower. It can stop attacks of up 5k chakra.

Kakigan Photosynthesis Level 2
Type: Doujutsu
Chaka: 5,000 (Must have Kakigan Level 1 or 3 activated)
Description: Leaves sprout from any body part a user of this technique chooses to speed up the healing from photosynthesis by 10-20%. An example would be completely closing a wound made by a kunai that penetrated an inch through the skin in 3 posts.

Hana no Wana
Type: Genjutsu
Chakra: 7,000
Description: The user makes their opponent believe that they are being bound by long stemmed flowers and they are rendered immobile from the waist down.
- 3 post limit
- Power based on difference between attacker and defender's chakra
~For *roughly* every 2000 points the difference is greater/less, the attack lasts more one more/less post.

Transform into Petals Shunshin no Jutsu
Description: A variation on shunshin no jutsu in which the Hana Ouji clan member turns into a shower of flower petals and transports themselves from one place to the other. In the event of an accident, the shinobi can reform their body from just a single petal. (Not usable in battle)

Obscure Vision With Petals no Jutsu
Chakra: 15,000
Description: The user of this jutsu can create so many flower petals that it obscures their opponent’s vision unless they are able to blow the petals away.

Kakiheki no jutsu
Description: The user makes a giant flower with wide petals and closes them around him/her to make a shield. Capable of blocking techniques of up to 25k chakra.

Cutting Petals and or Leaves no Jutsu
Chakra: 20,000
Description: The user of this jutsu can make any flower petal or leaf sharp enough to cut through human skin. This will not make a particularly deep wound, but is capable of making many small cuts due to the amount of leaves and or petals in the air.

Ne
Description: The user sucks moisture from the opponents body, palms flat as if their hands were roots. The effects of this technique are potentially fatal. It is usually used in conjunction with Hana no Wana because the opponent must not resist.
- Can severely weaken in 3 posts
- Can make a victim incapable of proper battle in 4 or 5 posts
- Can kill in 6 posts

{{
Hana-Ouji: Offensive Stance

Kakigan 2(or Kakigan- Offensive Style)
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Chakra: (At Least) 2,000
Description: Unlike the original Kakigan, this version of the Kakigan gives the user a yellow iris and pink pupil. It allows a user to do different techniques than the Defensive Stance Kakigan(Kakigan 1)
Unknown requirements to achieve.

Hana Henge no Jutsu
Chakra: 500(plus knowledge and complete memorization of anatomy of the plant)
Description: User can turn into a plant they have memorized the physical structure of.

Spy Plant no Jutsu
Chakra: 3,000
Description: A shinobi can grow a plant that they can see out of from long distances. Similar the the third eye jutsu of Hidden Sand.

Leaf Transport no Jutsu
Description: A user can change any small leaf into a large one capable of keeping them aloft at great heights. (Gliding, not flying)

Roketto Gahou no Jutsu (Rocket Spore no Jutsu)
Chakra: 10,000
The user of the technique creates a flower 5 - 10 feet in diameter that grows from the palm of their hand. Out of the center of that flower shoots any previously learned spore of the user's choice at high pressure, in great numbers, and at a high velocity. Enough to spread over wide areas or to launch a user into the air. Technique must be charged for one post in which the technique user must be stationary.

----------
Gogahou no Jutsu (Five spores no Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu to multiply the spores and taijutsu for the effect of the spores themselves.
Chakra: See Below
Description: Spores that originate from a small swab applied to the user's palm multipy and cause effects on opponents.

Spore 1: Hypnotic Spore - Puts an opponent within 3,000 chakra above and any amount below to sleep. They will be woken up; however, if they are struck in any way. (Not necessarily any sort of touch)
-Wears off in about an rpg time hour if the victim isn't woken up by a shock
- A resistance can be developed so that it can only be used twice effectively on the same person before the resistance goes away after a ten post waiting period.

Spore 2: Poisonous Spore- Causes nausea, vomiting, and muscle spasms/pain to anyone that breathes them in.
Chakra: 7,500

Spore 3: Rapidly Reproducing Spore- This spore's ideal habitat is inside of the human body. Although it is aerobic and cannot survive when soaked in water and can be killed by high temperatures, if they are inside of a shinobi, they will rapidly propagate and weigh down the victim. They will also make breathing hard, but not nearly impossible. If left untreated for too long, the spore may invade other tissues or brain and possibly kill the victim.
(To clarify, a killing temperature would be around 120 degrees fahrenheit, well above possible human body temperature.)
- 2 posts breathing trouble
- 4 posts weighed down
- 3 whole threads without treatment for body damage

Spore 4: Paralysis Spore- Causes a victim who is 5.000 chakra or less above the user to be immobile for one post. Anyone within 5,000 below for two posts. Anyone below 5,000 less will be immobile for 3 posts.

Spore 5: Love Spore- Same chakra limits as paralysis spore, but this spore causes the opponent to become attracted to the user of the technique. They "fall in love" with them for the duration of the effect and are hesitant to pursue them. As this is not truly a genjutsu because the effect of the spores it biological and uses no chakra, the effect lasts a relatively long time, around 6 posts. Over time; however, one develops a resilience to the spores. For example, the second time this technique is used, the effect lasts about 4 or 5 posts rather than 6.
Unlike Johnny Cage's low blow, this works on both sexes ;-)
----------

Pollen Bomb no Jutsu
Chakra: 25,000 (2.5x the chakra req of the spore cannon sounds fair)
Description: A small grenade like ball of pollen. The explosion, caused by pressure due to rapid multiplication of spores in an airtight seed, is not very large and only spreads over about a five-foot radius. The spores are easily combustible due to large surface area.

-------
Botanical Animation
Chakra: Gained with Kakigan 2
Description: Can control surrounding plant life. Including growing and shrinking them. They can manipulate woody plants but NOT trees, which are too thick to bend and too large to grow/shrink.
Manipulation includes: Movement and size. (She can grow a seed into a tree and vice versa in seconds flat, but can't make a tree out of thin air)
}}

{{
Unlocked Hana Ouji

Kakigan Level 3 (Spiral Kakigan)
Type: Doujutsu
Chakra: N/A
Description: An eye with bands of pink and yellow twisted around a central point that swirl slowly, increasing speed when chakra is used for techniques. This eye is a combination of both Kakigan Level 1 and Level 2, allowing use of both offensive and defensive techniques along with some new additions.

Blood Sucking Fruit no Jutsu
Description: A special fruit cultivated by the Hana Ouji clan. If its seeds are either ingested by or inserted into the body of a victim, a fruit can grow, sucking blood and organic matter from their body. It is still usable on a stronger opponent, but it would take a full thread without removal to disable an opponent. (Seeds must be prepared before the technique can be used)

Hover Leaf
Chakra: 15,000(Must have Kakigan Level 3 activated)
Description: A more powerful form of the leaf transport jutsu. The shinobi can now hover a maximum of two and a half feet above the ground on a wide leaf and move relatively quickly through the air. The leaf must be thin in order to do this technique and can be destroyed.

Spore Hana Bunshin
Chakra: 30,000
Description: A Hana Ouji shinobi makes a clone of themselves that upon being destroyed turns into a cloud of spores of a previously mentioned type. Any spores can be destroyed by Katon techniques, nullifying their effects but causing an explosion slightly bigger than the bunshin due to the large surface area of the massive amount of spores. (This works with sawdust in real life, so I'd assume...)
}}
Ds14
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 09:27 PM

Okay, so these aren't the official jutsu names. I just wanted to wait until everything was fine before I went through naming all of them.

And on to topic 2, I also want to make a jutsu that is Hana Ouji bloodline, but specifically for Ayame and nobody else because of her position in the clan. It would be that vine jumper she always wears, but expanded and explained. There would be 3 levels for it, the 3rd being for rping purposes only and not really worth much in battle.
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 08:13 AM

Unregistered

Oh boy...What to say about this chart...again. Oh I know! I find it funny that the plant charts changes with the seasons. Just wondering, but what version of this bloodline is this? Its getting to the point where I just wont even bother looking at it anymore as changing it a lot is GMing.

Once more I dont like Ne at all. That to me is the biggest GM on this chart. I just hate a death move that comes at 12K chakra. Oh wait sorry, I should say I hate it when you do that funky increase your size five times yet have no decrease to speed. Then you can suck all the water out of someone in a matter of seconds. Oh and since you want to change it again any and all jutsu on it are open game for editing.

As I am sure you have heard before, this chart has a lot of justu on it, 37 to be exact. I mean damn, what havent you covered? Got a defensive stance, then an offensive one, so got defense and offense covered. But wait! Now you can use both at the same time! Personally I would like to have some restriction on switching between each stance so which one you are in actually makes a difference. It would help you keep the 37 jutsu you want to have. I would say something like a min number of posts that you must stay in a stance before you may swtich. As for the third, it should have some negative effect so you would have a reason to use the pure ones still.

Next we come to what you said about a character only jutsu. Its called the third chart, use it! Thats what its there for, character only jutsu. Its not a chart that goes anywhere except on your character. No one else can have it, its your own chart.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 10:00 PM

1. If certain techs were accepted before... twice, why would there be a problem with them?

2. I changed it because I realized it was basically useless.

3. Since when did the amount of jutsu matter?

4. I never said before that you couldn't use defensive stance techs while in offensive stance and vice versa. I just added that in here because I had been switching on and off. There can and will only be one Hana Ouji tech user and as a jounin, they should be able to use their bloodlines easily anyways.

5. I was asking because I thought a third chart was for combination jutsu or invented jutsu. This would be a clan jutsu, but a jutsu only my character could use.
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 09:12 PM

Unregistered

There is a pattern forming around edits to this chart. That being you do it after you lose a fight. First you add the offensive part after the chuunin exam and now this. This is of course something that is seen in a very negative light.

If you feel the chart is this weak why dont you just completely redo it instead of editing it constantly? For reasons stated above I cant allow you to keep editing it.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 10:16 PM

What do you mean by redo it? Remove everything old? This is redoing it.

The chuunin exam doesn't count because it was before the wipe. This is technically not even the same storyline. And it's not like I didn't make the NPC that beat my character anyways. It was planned out, holmes.

And to cut to the main point, what exactly does the rpg as a whole have to lose by me remaking this chart?
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 01:48 AM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

What is has to lose is a bit of dignity. What I'm seeing is that, every time you feel that your chart is insufficient, we have to come do this same moon dance, so that you can yet again rebuild the chart that you seem to have trouble applying to your character.

Now, making revisions to your technique chart is one thing, but you seem to be constantly dissatisfied with this chart to the point where you're constantly changing it like this. Couldn't you take some pride in what you have?

Disregarding the above completely.. Like I've told you before, this chart just seems to be you wanting to have a jutsu of every time for every possible situation. You've got medical jutsu, you've got a slew of ninjutsu, body modifying moves, defensive jutsu, status affecting moves, poisoning moves, Moves that out right kill in a small amount of turns, both normal and eye activated genjutsu. This chart has more than any other chart on the site. Way more. Nothing even comes close.

I'd rather fight someone with a mangekyou sharingan. This shit is ridiculous right here.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Apr 16 2007, 02:13 AM)
Oh boy...What to say about this chart...again.  Oh I know!  I find it funny that the plant charts changes with the seasons.  Just wondering, but what version of this bloodline is this?

The second after the restart dry.gif
Ds14
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 03:27 AM

Bleh. Chill out. Your point is taken, there are just certain things I'm very reluctant to remove. I'll fix stuff up and we can go over it more tomorrow. Thanks for what we did today, it was very helpful in an lovable assholey sort of way.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 04:39 PM

Feedback, plx?
Kintaro
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 06:54 PM

Unregistered

Patience is a virtue... or something like that.

It hasn't even been a week, you can wait a bit longer. As it stands right now, I am the only one capable of reviewing this chart because the others have reasons not to... or something. Anyway, I've been busy lately but I should be able to look it over later with you if you are on AIM.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 08:22 PM

Yeah, I don't care if I'm waiting, man... no rush. I just wanted some feedback to know if anyone was in the process of doing anything with it or if you were waiting for me to do something.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 02:18 AM

Edited
Omega2042
Posted: Apr 25 2007, 10:44 AM

Unregistered

Now, my only big problem with this now is I need to know the extent to which you can manipulate plantlife. Seeing as how with the third level of your bloodline you can treat your body as a plant, you might be able to be like that weird bone guy who's name I never bother to remember.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 25 2007, 08:46 PM

Grow them, shrink them, bend them, move them. Any part of them. (I think that's it)
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0440 seconds · Archive