Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

NPCs, just a thought
Hokori
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 06:52 AM

Unregistered

How about we have a seperate members page to list NPC's that are in the Naruto Jiyuu world.

Like say if I wanted to use Rakurai's father in later character development, I could register him as an NPC and list all of his techs and a more complete bio like if he was an actual character.

Or we could even make a most wanted / dangerous NPC list maybe for ANBU and Hunter-nin characters. Or if someone wanted to seek out a dangerous challenge for their character.

These are just some random ideas that just came to me at 3 in the morning. So what does everyone think?
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 12:27 PM

Unregistered

Personally, I think that sounds fantastic. And the NPC's for ANBU characters to fight actually makes it worthwhile to have an ANBU character.
Kazuma
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 07:02 PM

Unregistered

Maybe, they would need a stricter set of rules to possibly avoid abuse.

I like this idea. Yeah, set up a Registration Template and include, in VERY specific detail the NPC's purpose. Then choose a Forum that NPC can only appear in. Or, the non most-wanted types can only appear in the Training Areas and Living Districts. All that, and the usual rest of the template to build out what they can do. Also, for the most part, leave them undeveloping. (Especially if they are like Tokage. >.> lol)
Ds14
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 07:39 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

There used to be a bingo book. If it's still around I mightbe able to find it.

And I don't think this is a particularly great thing to do. There are so many ways you can go with NPC's and registering them would kind of take away from the mysterious aspect of them.

For older members, if you knew everything about Isumi and Watsai, would they have been as fun to fight and get to know more about gradually?

An NPC could range from the ramen shop guy to, kankurou and temari before the chuunin exams, to someonoe like orochimaru. There are just way too many things they could be for.
Hokori
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 11:31 PM

Unregistered

I wast talking about every single NPC. that wuld be ridiculous.

just the ones we use to further our own characters in training.
Kazuma
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 12:31 AM

Unregistered

I will still go by what I said last post. tongue.gif

Maybe not all that, though. Keep development, and for those that more than likely will not be in a fight outside of the Training Area, there would not be too much mystery for them. At least, I do not think so.

I dunno, my thoughts are all jumbled up right now.

As for that Bingo Book, I thought I saw a topic titled that, but I don't remember where.
-nvm, it was from another RP-
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 08:58 PM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

We have a bingo book.. and it really was a topic. It's in the mod section now though.
Ds14
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 10:12 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

Oh, you moved it. I looked under the topics you've created and couldn't find it.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0282 seconds · Archive