Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A chanllege(didnt know where to put it)
Ds14
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 03:11 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

When I was in like 5th grade, I gave a guy an idea for something like that and he made the site for me. It wasn't successful, but it would have combined several DBZ rpgs, including mine. The way we did it was that on the new site, everyone would remake their character and that site would have its own, simpler system.

This was way easier with dbz because there weren't any real attacks. It was the same energy blast with a different name. I think it could work with Naruto, but like I suggested before, we could have Jiyuu characters do it individually and not transfer the stats back to Jiyuu. And also Jiyuu wouldn't be officially affiliated. That would be my way of going about it. What do the mods think?
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 06:36 AM

Unregistered

If you look at the site this all takes place on you will see how different it is from the system we have here. I dont want to sound too arrogant here, but it seems there is little to no control over the jutsu people can have.

I have looked through the list of a few of the characters there and its just like looking over what Kakashi knows. There seems to be no pattern of what people know and in most cases they just know enough of everything to have no weakness. It seems to be full of just overpowered characters.

While it would be interesting to see how Jiyuu characters would work having to fight people who have no real fighting style, I just dont know how it would work really. Dont take this the wrong way though, I do have full faith in out members to destroy all of them. Personally I think our bloodlines are stronger than anything they would be used to facing.

Finally if you will look you will see that characters are registered based off of the board they came from. So it would be hard to pull off going there without having Jiyuu come up.
Ds14
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 05:06 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Oh, I see. I don't really know what to say, then.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 08:52 PM

Unregistered

I have to admit, when I went on the other sites and whatnot, it was a bit odd to see people pick random abilities and not have any bloodlines and whatnot. Either way, I gotta agree with Mike and say that this really ain't gonna work out XD.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0208 seconds · Archive