zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

How do people view you outside of the Internet?
Kanki-chan
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 03:26 PM

Unregistered

Lol, I actually find guys more bearable than girls, but mostly because they're easier to talk to imo. Oh, and it's easier to burn guys than girls. One time this guy friend of mine was complaining randomly that he was sick of his farmer's tan, and without looking up from my DS I just replied, "Look, if it bothers you that much, just do what the other girls do and go tanning."

It took him a couple of seconds to realize that 1) I was caling him a girl for complaining, and 2) tanning would work. Either way it got a good laugh and an awesome burn.
Ds14
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 09:29 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Girls are as easy; just call them fat.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 02:39 AM

Unregistered

Actually, that depends on the girl you're talking to. Then again, I'm talking more like reaction rather than being able to burn them. In other words, if you call the wrong girl fat, you might end up with a swift kick to the groin.

Sure, you'll have burned her, but somehow I doubt a burn is worth a kick to the nads.
Ds14
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 04:20 AM

Insult a guys intelligence enough and he'll give up and punch you in the face. A girl would probably do the same.
Kazuma
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 02:52 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ds14 @ Oct 12 2007, 12:20 AM)
Insult a guys intelligence enough and he'll give up and punch you in the face. A girl would probably do the same.

I hate my intelligence getting insulted from people who don't even know my name.

Sure, I act like and idiot all the time, but that's just an act...and a little bit of not really training myself to show some self-control... >.>;;

Yeah...into the insults:

If I'm irritated, I say the first thing that comes to mind, whether it is an insult or not. I generally not care how people take it. Unless I want to laugh and say something for the lulz.

Example:

Some sophomore was talking about her internet boyfriend and how this one guy reminded her of him.

My reply:

What? Nonexistent?

My friend gave me 1,000 internetz for that comment.
Meh...the girl is kind of irritating now and again, and it got lots of lulz. She laughed a little bit before coming up behind me and slamming her hand on the back of my head. (It hurt somewhat. <.< )

The algebra 1 teacher on lunch duty said I probably deserved that. xD
Kanki-chan
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 07:04 PM

Unregistered

Eh, I think we should change the subject, considering that this thread isn't about the best way to insult someone.

But on the note of intelligence, I noticed that since I've been back in school I've acted a little more immature. Not 24/7, but more often than I used to. Probably just because my parents aren't here watching what I do.

And I have been having trouble figuring the logic behind Portal laugh.gif
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 10:49 PM

Unregistered

ya Kanki-chan's pry right.
but how do you see your self as immature? i mean we all (or at least i) want more freedom some of the time. and i already act immature some of the time but im a fifteen year old kid ya know everything thaat i do now will pry be looked on as immature once i get older anyway. i say live it to your standards and to the fullest this is your only life. but atempt not to do any thing too stupid. like drink ect. like i said to your standards.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 04:55 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kanki-chan @ Sep 4 2007, 10:51 PM)
I'm a big non-smoker/non-drinker. It was a bit of a change to move from a place that had a strict zero-tolerance policy to a HS that apparentely has a "first offense" policy-hence the big All-school play fiasco. Long story short, I was wrongly accused as a "snitch" to those that decided to bring beer backstage (I actually didn't know about it until afterwards), further showing mutual dislike for each other, and I was so glad to get that diploma outta there.

Anyway, I don't drink/smoke, and if ur above legal age, it's ur choice imo.

No way. I was accused of snitching on this kid who brought alcohol on the bus.

However, they did find out who did. Apparently it was this tiny child from the middle school.

My school is a high school and middle school in the same building O.o, go figure.

Anyway, for a good few months I was labeled as a "snitch" as well.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 11:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Jan 23 2008, 04:55 AM)
I'm a big non-smoker/non-drinker.  It was a bit of a change to move from a place that had a strict zero-tolerance policy to a HS that apparentely has a "first offense" policy-hence the big All-school play fiasco.  Long story short, I was wrongly accused as a "snitch" to those that decided to bring beer backstage (I actually didn't know about it until afterwards), further showing mutual dislike for each other, and I was so glad to get that diploma outta there. 

complete opposite. DS could probably tell you. I say if you're decently responsible when you drink, no worries. It's the idiotic drinking that gets you in trouble.

My rules for the most part are having a designated dirver and never drinking on an empty stomach. Other than that, it's all fair game.

But, underage drinking isn't terrible if you're responsible. It's the idiots who make it looked down upon(drinking & driving etc.)
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 12:00 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kuroukami Yukio @ Jan 23 2008, 11:06 PM)
I'm a big non-smoker/non-drinker.  It was a bit of a change to move from a place that had a strict zero-tolerance policy to a HS that apparentely has a "first offense" policy-hence the big All-school play fiasco.  Long story short, I was wrongly accused as a "snitch" to those that decided to bring beer backstage (I actually didn't know about it until afterwards), further showing mutual dislike for each other, and I was so glad to get that diploma outta there. 

complete opposite. DS could probably tell you. I say if you're decently responsible when you drink, no worries. It's the idiotic drinking that gets you in trouble.

My rules for the most part are having a designated dirver and never drinking on an empty stomach. Other than that, it's all fair game.

But, underage drinking isn't terrible if you're responsible. It's the idiots who make it looked down upon(drinking & driving etc.)

ninja.gif been hitting the sake, eh Yukio? happy.gif
Ds14
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 05:16 AM

M-m-m-m-m-m-m-Mary
Kuroukami Yukio
  Posted: Jan 24 2008, 05:50 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Jan 24 2008, 12:00 AM)
QUOTE (Kuroukami Yukio @ Jan 23 2008, 11:06 PM)

ninja.gif been hitting the sake, eh Yukio? happy.gif

actually ive never had sake lol. I'd love to try some though. It probably gets ur pretty shitfaced if you do enough. Strong stuff, I hear.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0253 seconds · Archive