Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

How do people view you outside of the Internet?
Ds14
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 09:44 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Just for the record, I'm straight up African, not African American. Naija 4 lyfe, nyiggguhh.

</random outburst>
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:01 AM

Unregistered

yeah im a brown man lol. Im not a very cultured brown man, actually i pretty much act white. I listen to effin death metal and shitee. It's pretty wierd. You brown FA? I actually can't picture any brown peeps watching anime and/or browsing roleplay forums. Except myself, of course.

and yeah...DS is pretty african. he's even got his very own penis shaped necklace straight from DA MUDDERLAND (the motherland)
Ds14
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Kuroukami Yukio @ Sep 10 2007, 07:01 PM)
yeah im a brown man lol. Im not a very cultured brown man, actually i pretty much act white. I listen to effin death metal and shitee. It's pretty wierd. You brown FA? I actually can't picture any brown peeps watching anime and/or browsing roleplay forums. Except myself, of course.

and yeah...DS is pretty african. he's even got his very own penis shaped necklace straight from DA MUDDERLAND (the motherland)

It's dagger shaped. It just looks like a penis.... to everyone but me.....
Rikid
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:49 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kuroukami Yukio @ Sep 11 2007, 01:01 AM)

Lol I'm brown
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 07:33 PM

Unregistered

LOL no way, you're brown too. Well if you act white, then I guess you can call me the opposite of you lol. I do have one or two rock songs on my I-pizzle but the rest of the stuff is R&B and hip hop. I guess I sound like a lot of brown kid posers who try to act black lmao (trust me I definitely ain't like that).

Hell I thought I was like one of the few brown people that post on stuff like this lol. I play Halo alot tho just like a lot of other brown kids. Mickey aka Uchiha Mikyas got me into WoW which is pretty hot. I'm gonna try hard not to get addicted tho, cuz that wouldn't be good.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 08:19 PM

Unregistered

I love how people, such as yourself, look at Africa as a country... I'm Ethiopian, and I wouldn't consider Africa as "the motherland."

That would be like me assuming you must be indian because you're brown. Meanwhile you can easily be from Pakistan or another middle eastern country.
Ds14
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Sep 11 2007, 02:19 PM)

I love how people, such as yourself, look at Africa as a country... I'm Ethiopian, and I wouldn't consider Africa as "the motherland."

That would be like me assuming you must be indian because you're brown. Meanwhile you can easily be from Pakistan or another middle eastern country.

Lol, Africa is the motherland for all black people, though. I don't have a problem with "motherland" comments, but I do have one with thinking Africa is a country.

I'm just going to start telling people that when you get to the airport, you are immediately forced to strip naked and then you get on a lion and ride where you want to go.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 03:49 AM

Unregistered

well i don't consider africa a country, i just use the term "motherland" for kicks. Sorry if I offend. But, in my opinion, I don't think using "motherland" really has any implications on whether or not Africa is a country(which it isn't).

FinalRagnarok
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 07:37 PM

Unregistered

Yeah, using the word motherland doesn't have any country implications. It's just the place you'd call your home. I guess true African Americans consider all of Africa their home and not just the specific country they're from.
Ds14
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 09:18 PM

QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Sep 12 2007, 01:37 PM)
Yeah, using the word motherland doesn't have any country implications. It's just the place you'd call your home. I guess true African Americans consider all of Africa their home and not just the specific country they're from.

Because they don't know, for the most part.
Kazuma
Posted: Sep 15 2007, 02:53 AM

Unregistered

Well, apparently, I am brainless, as of late.

lol...silly freshman class.

Though, it really grinds my gears to hear some idiot who apparently hasn't gone through my experiences to say I don't have a brain; along with my mom, dad, friends, and just about everyone else that seems to have that thought in their mind when I see their faces.

And this is rich, this freshman is thirteen and got bumped up a grade and is in Algebra II.

Well, I am calm about it now. I was seriously about to mess up that kid. I guess I will just go along with his inaccurate first impression of me until he cannot stand my group any longer. lol

Also...I will apologize in advance if my activity seems to imply I am no longer here or something. I still am...just hooked into .hack//G.U. right now. haha

Beat the first two, and the last one, I just barely started. If I can get to the PS2 before my brother, I should be done with it within the week, except for item collection and stuff. I will take longer on all that, but will still show up here when I can.
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 02:49 AM

Unregistered

i personaly am a Czech, German, Irish, Scotish, Cherokee and possibly with some Russain and/or Crow. but all in all i am an American. ( and maybe English too )

and for where i think i stand, im a drama geek and a christain, i homeschool so if im with my friends it's after school somewhere. i mainly stay in may group of friends. we all talk on the phone if we can and plan the next time we are going to meet up.

like im the guy who all his friends are girls and none of them are his girlfriend, and if im with my small group of friends that are guys it's mainly messing around talking about nothing... or girls.

but around town im not at all popular most people know me as that kid at the store. or that scappy little kid. but luckly enough i finaly had my growth spert 10 inches in one year and 60lbs over two. now i'm 5'6'' and 110lbs instead of 4'8''-9'' and 60-70lbs
Kazuma
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 01:51 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kinbaku katonzuka @ Oct 9 2007, 10:49 PM)
like im the guy who all his friends are girls and none of them are his girlfriend, and if im with my small group of friends that are guys it's mainly messing around talking about nothing... or girls.

that's cool...

the girls around here seem to try and avoid me. I can't imagine why. u.u
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 04:00 AM

Unregistered

that's cool...

the girls around here seem to try and avoid me. I can't imagine why. u.u

personaly i think most girls are easier to talk to get along with like i said.but guys are open to hearing what girls actully think because we are sooooo clueless somtimes its good to have friends that tell me the do's and don't.
Ds14
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 04:02 AM

Both have their problems. I get along with either pretty fine, but they both have their things they do that bother me. Girls complain a lot, but they fight, so I get entertained in return. Boys throw things at each other for no reason and sometimes they get hurt, so I get entertained.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0272 seconds · Archive