zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Kyo and Akuitora's Place
Haraki
Posted: May 28 2010, 10:10 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Haraki fixed up a great smile, his eyes doing most of the work in this case. His hands were resting under the table as he scooted the chair forward as far as the table would allow him. He bit his lip lightly, his stomach growled with anticipation of the meal, it had been quite some time since he actually had someone cooking for him.

Thank you very much Akui-chan!

He had tried to keep his cool, but fell short, he could hardly contain the excitement that crept through his voice. He took a deep breath, attempting to wait until someone else had food in front of them, to gauge if they would eat or not, everyone would get food, but he would feel rude eating in front of them.

He noticed Nasukara's question toward Akui-chan, a completely harmless question, a very smart one to ask. Yet it seemed to him as if Nasukara was almost certain something would happen where medical attention would be required. He took another deep breath, this time holding it before releasing it in short bursts to cool of his omelet.

Haraki smiled inwardly, glad that Zaku was more than willing to participate, hardly knowing not only anything about the mission, but the group of people he now sat in the room with. He looked over at Zaku.

Thank you again for helping me out back there, I feel pretty good considering what happened.

His smile was sincere but strained, while Zaku had done a good job, he was still very sore, exactly as if someone had plowed through him like a steam roller.
Zaku
Posted: May 30 2010, 04:02 PM

Genin

Group: Members
Member No.: 289

it was nothing i just saw someone in need of help and i was near so i just did what any good person would.

Zaku gave a warm smile back to Haraki his nerves started to calm after a while and was feeling more at home here with his newly found company but Zaku knew not to get attached because he had a feeling on this next mission it will take a great deal of concentration.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Jun 4 2010, 08:42 PM

Genin

Member No.: 281

((OOC: Okay, it's been almost a week since anyone's replied, so I'm just going to move the story along a bit))

Akuitora finished making food for herself and Kyo and noticed how everyone ate in silence. Understanding that everyone was not only hungry but also feeling a little doom from Haraki's mishap, Akuitora finished her omellette, got up from the table, set her dishes in the sink and left for her and Kyo's bedroom.

Akuitora quickly changed out of her black pajamas to her normal ninja wear: blue shinobi-grade pants, a black tank top, and a simple belt with two pouches: one filled with kunai, another filled with slips of paper, a bottle of ink, and three calligraphy brushes. Akuitora put the belt on around her hips, and grabbed her jounin vest and Konoha headband and walked back to the dining room. Once everyone looked up towards her, Akuitora took a deep breath and finally asked the question that was probably on everyone's mind:

Nasukara, with the recent attack on Haraki, will the caravan need to move out a day early towards Suna?
Haraki
Posted: Jun 5 2010, 08:08 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Haraki had long since finished eating, his fork hovering above his empty plate, his cheek nestled into his fist, as if acting like a bored child. Haraki's fork made a pendulum motion over the plate, as Akui-chan reentered the room, he smiled graciously, removing his hand from his cheek.

Thank you for the food Akui-chan, it was wonderful!

Haraki had leaned back, his spine resting over the back of the chair, stretching the muscles, placing his hands firmly on his head as Akui-chan asked Nasukara the fatal question that was potentially staked into everyone's mind. Haraki was first to respond, though he knew where the question was directed.

The attack at me, and the bandits, as far as I know have no connection what so ever. However, Moving it forward couldn't hurt, it means that we will return quicker...

Haraki cleared his throat, heat yet no color welled in his cheeks, causing a boiling sensation under his skin.

That is off the assumption that I can go, and you all feel I could still be needed...

Again he trailed off, this time his focus shifted to the sand ninja that had remained quiet throughout his mini speech, he gave him the floor, after all she had asked him.
Zaku
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 05:08 PM

Genin

Zaku listened to Haraki's words and thought about them long and hard he piped up and in his deep voice said:

"I may not know much but i saw you fight if you can fight like that with cards i bet you will do just"

Zaku smiled he knew it really wasnt his place to say
Nasukara
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 02:47 AM

Genin

Member No.: 287

((OOC: Sorry about the delay, To be honest, I've been friggin lazy, SO LETS GET THIS STARTED))

Nasukara felt rushed, but that's okay because he can roll like that. He knew that leaving sooner will only help in the overall success of the mission. Since Haraki was willing to push forward he thought to himself -Why not?-

I Have all my equipment ready to push forward whenever I need

Nasukara Grabbed the hilt of the sword on his back.

Believe it or not, everything I've taken with me on the trip here is everything I have with me at this moment, so I could even say lets go ahead and leave right now, but of course because of Haraki's condition we might want to let him rest for the day

Nasukara felt that to be an adequate responce, and eagerly waited the responses of everyone around him. The quicker they got things going, the better.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 05:34 PM

Genin

Member No.: 281

Akuitora considered Haraki's eagerness to push forward despite the loss of his weapon, and Nasukara's mention of how easy it would be to leave.

It would certainly be in the merchant's best interests to leave a day early. We might actually miss the bandits completely, and keep things safe for the merchants. I say we push ahead, and Haraki is allowed to come if he feels he's able (which you've apparently been announcing to us). Akuitora diplomatically replied. She circled around the table, gave Kyo a quick kiss, and got near the front door.

I'm going to go meet with my bodyguard, and if everyone who wants to help could meet at the front gates by noon today, that would be great. With that, Akuitora turned, put on her ninja sandals, and left for Vox's apartment.
Nasukara
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 10:21 PM

Genin

Member No.: 287

Nasukara looked at the others.

Well, I'll be waiting... I'll see whoever's going later at the gates as well, I need to go take care of a few errands first though

Nasukara quietly made his leave, and was off to find a supplies store nearby, he needed to replenish his food supply and also practice his fighting skills.
Zaku
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 03:55 PM

Genin

after everyone left zaku looked at haraki and said:

Haraki i hope you will be going on this trip
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive