zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Congrats to the Mods, ^.^
Ds14
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 01:49 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Congratulations on having such a successful rpg. I've never seen one grow so fast and have such active members in just 3 months(technically). I'm having a good time and just wanted to say congrats, guys.
Lord_of_Tayopia
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 02:48 AM

Unregistered

i agree you guys have done a great job...and so friendly and understanding it really helps
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 03:43 AM

Unregistered

yeah same here! usually I've been in forums that have like 300 people, but I think this amount is perfect, since you get more individual attention with chakra and ablities and stuff. So yeah the mods and 3 admins deserve kudos for that XD
Uchiha Satori
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 04:13 AM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Hehe, thanks guys, pretty sweet of you. Perfect that just tonight we set a new record for members on at the same time! laugh.gif I really do find this to be the perfect amount of people, and even though it takes a lot of work, it's fun and satisfying to have everything running so well. I especially like having this many people, since I feel like I have a personal relationship with every one of you. Even if it means having 21 AIM windows open at the same time, it's worth it to have something cool like this.

Of course I'd like to say thanks to all of you for being loyal members. But special thanks goes out to all of these folks.

Kintaro(Mike) and Kawai_Dav for coming up with the original concept for Jiyuu, which motivated me to create the board and get started.

To Fire Fist Ace(Marc) and JauntyHat for complaining so much, it helped to improve things a ton!

To former member Taitu, for working with me on the original chakra system, and introducing me to the world of Naruto

Mazrith986(Maz), for never giving up on Jiyuu, even through the rough times, and always being there to support me.

Daerog, Steel and Saro, I learned from your mistakes.. take that as you will

To Brandon, for introducing me to RPing, and being so awesome.

That's about it.. again, thanks a ton and let's keep it going! =D laugh.gif
Mazrith986
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 04:44 AM

Unregistered

Thanks everyone. We do our best!
Fire Fist Ace
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 05:22 AM

Unregistered

I'm technically an admin, I'm just not one currently, and yes this is an awesome rp site. I was one of the first people here and I loved the original idea and still love it now, I have so much fun and am glad to get to do this.
JauntyHat
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 08:28 AM

Unregistered

ill complain more in the future if the need arises cool.gif
cheers. Became a mod only a month slower then NRP biggrin.gif (based off active time)
Vox
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 05:16 PM

Unregistered

Congrats, this is the first really great RP I've found that hasn't crashed faster than Billy Joel's car.
Kulmiye
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 08:23 PM

Unregistered

Thank you. This is one of the most intriguing and fun Rp's I have ever seen or been in. Thanks to you guys we have something great.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 03:08 AM

Unregistered

Hey, thanks Satori for letting me on this rp from the beginning, I've found it quite interesting, and I'm hoping it can stay that way ninja.gif
Haraki
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 04:19 PM

The gofer

Member No.: 34

heh, I guess I'm alittle late on the congradulations...but really...congrats you guys...you've all done alot to this site...a big round of applause for all the admins/ mods..and even memebers that made jiyuu what it is today
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0266 seconds · Archive