zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

work anyone?, well... i know i do...
flamento
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 07:44 AM

Unregistered

i could go to poland and use the euro... and also get some rare coins (no, i am not a coin collecter but people in mmy school are, they pay money for certin coins) and then go back, al using the rare and famous euro!!!

anyways, this is useless to go on, now that omega and the rest of the american population are trying to beat me down, i'm changing the subject here...

cars! europians, or american?

*WARNING* i'm an avide car lover... you can't beat me in cars...*WARNING*
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 07:50 AM

Unregistered

I drive a BMW, so I will say European. Plus my dream car is an Aston Martin, although England isnt European so I guess it doesnt count.
flamento
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 09:26 AM

Unregistered

erm... the UK is part of Europe... and is in the EU so... yea...

So, you drive a beemer? what kind? Also, why an aston as your dreamer? They always say that the sister company (jaguar) are better then astons, and, on most occasions, there right.

It's a shame i'm not 18 yet, then i can get my drivers licence... then i'll buy nice sports, and chrish it as my first car. Is i had all the money in the world, i'd buy a koenigsegg CCX... its very fast, very flashy, and it costs over $60 000... i'd so buy it if i had the money...

Anyways, anyone else???
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 10:08 AM

Unregistered

It's a shame i'm not 18 yet, then i can get my drivers licence... then i'll buy nice sports, and chrish it as my first car. Is i had all the money in the world, i'd buy a koenigsegg CCX... its very fast, very flashy, and it costs over $60 000... i'd so buy it if i had the money...

See? You do want dollars! Come over to America and earn some, otherwise you will never have enough money to buy that car!

Its an old used beat up BMW. 325i made in 1990. But hey its a car and gets me around, so I wont complain. I mean, whats the point of having a car that goes really fast if you live in a city and cant use any of the power anyway? Oh yeah, I also like its trunk space.
flamento
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 10:12 AM

Unregistered

lol, you want to use power? either go to the isle of man (no speeding limet) or the german autobahn (there are still some unrestricted zones, but not many)

See? You do want dollars! Come over to America and earn some, otherwise you will never have enough money to buy that car!

huh, yea, haha real funny dry.gif i used american dollars because i dont kknow the exact price in euros (i think it's around the same since euro and dollar are around the same in exchange rates).
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 08:08 PM

Unregistered

yah, i think the euro is a bit higher than the american dollar when it comes to exchange rates. LOL when I heard Omega drove a Beamer I was like WHOA XD. But even if it's a 1990 Beamer it sounds pretty sweet LOL
flamento
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 08:53 AM

Unregistered

yea, beamers are ok, but i'm more parcial to mercedes benz... if it's for comfert... if it's sport... well, thats a whole differant story... rolleyes.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0241 seconds · Archive